Crush

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

what did you think of crush?

loved it
52%
hated it
4%
it was alright
44%

Total votes: 25

Mark_d

Crush

Post by Mark_d »

ACD Page: Crush

found this place opposite our hotel, its south of liedesplein, near the hotel marnix and da lantaerne on marnix straat

any one else been there?

i thought it was great realy friendly guy behind the bar, always had the bong ready when he saw me coming and had some great bud at good prices!

travelling high

Post by travelling high »

This was my favorite coffeeshop on my trip in Feb.The smoke was excellent,great staff and the best coffee of my trip.And for 2 euro you can use the p.c for 1 hour.
When Things Are Down Get High!!
Kingsp4de

Post by Kingsp4de »

This was Also, My favorite shop, the guy behind the counter, like the above post said, was very nice, he also gave me sum free hash, an hooked me up a few time's while i visited. Clean, an quiet. Just how I like it.
Kingsp4de

Post by Kingsp4de »

this place also had some pretty damn good AK-47, nice, big buds, that the guy was more then happy 2 show, an some good bud called K2, was a creeper, but once it crept up, it was a good high...tried a few of their hashes, wasn't sure which got me higher, since i put bits of each in a blunt. :D

this place is def. worth checking out
a nice size menu w/ good prices!!

it's even better when ur stayin at the hotel (s) across the street!!
Themindwanders

Post by Themindwanders »

Recently went into this place and was checking out the menu. Then the budtender told another customer that you are not allowed to smoke- not allowed to smoke at all that is!

That was after I heard him talking to someone about he isn't getting people in... hmm... wonder why?
"Buy the ticket, take the ride"
Kingsp4de

Post by Kingsp4de »

whaaat? :(
so is this just, like a buy an leave type place then?
Themindwanders

Post by Themindwanders »

Nah mat its just a leave type place, or a don't bother at all type place.

I thought the whole thing reeked of a lack of effort. It is a bit far out but you step down from the street into it basement style and I think they could do something very cool with it. When I was their it was dead, really dank and the place was dimly lit giving a real bleak feel as the decor wasn't up to much. Now if he decorated, put a glass smoke wall up and refreshed his menu as the guy talking to the budtender suggested, then it would be a god place.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride"
Boner

Post by Boner »

Kingsp4de

Post by Kingsp4de »

I must say, CS Crush is 1 of my fav's. For being a small-time kinda CS, I wasn't expecting much from it, but the Internet access, & Good Vibes that were felt @ this place, Really made it quite Enjoyable.

Specially since it was directly across the street from Hotel De Paris.

This place is a must-visit, if you're in the area.

The Budtender told me about his newest batch of AK47, & even gave me a nice free sample of Hash, forgot the name of it, but it was Pretty Good!

I could go on forever about how chill this place is.

**Edit, this was in 07 when I visited, so from reading the comments above mine, I'm not sure how chill this place still in..
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Visited this shop only for a buy and fly. Good selection which i purchased 1g SSH @ e11 a G and 3g Powerplant@ e7 a G.
SSh was poor but the Powerplant was awesome and best smoke of the trip.
Budtender on the day i visited informed me they only sell good weed, to which i asked him what he smokes. His reply was he dont smoke :shock: what a nob i all i can say but i will visit again coz the prices are very good.
Dublin&LondonSmokersu

Post by Dublin&LondonSmokersu »

Crush has just been given a fresh lick of paint which makes it a little nicer and brighter inside, unfortunately unless your going in for the Internet access it can feel a little claustrophobic as it's downstairs.
On the other hand they do sell a selection of snackage for the hungry and the good selection of weed is well priced, they also do deals the more you buy. Sadly the quality of the bud is generally only okay to half-decent (last bit of Jack Herer I had from them kept going out when being smoked, aaargh!.)

Nice place to pick up some branded weed in bulk on a budget, the guys working there are pretty freindly too.

Ash
life's been fine since May '09!
Lands

Post by Lands »

Have been going for years , found this little beauty, just out of the main strip. Very reasonable prices, wicked coffee and yes wonderful smoke. love it.
LANDS
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Basement place on Marnixstraat , decent menu , friendly staff(got a menu pic no problem) big comfy smoking room at the back worth a visit if your in the area .
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
craig bell

Crush

Post by craig bell »

went to crush recently and found ot to be of 1, good quality weed, 2,clean, 3, nice budtender, and finally 4, right next to hotel. Great place for last spliff at night unfortunelty my hotel doesnt allow smoking. so here does just nice. anybody been what do u think
tuttiflutes

Post by tuttiflutes »

This is an excellent CS.... My first month it was home base and their Jack Herrer (32.5 /5grams)was my first smoke of my move to Amsterdam and a memorable first homecoming toke..

tutti
May you shit rise up & KISS you on the face