Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

Sheska

Re: Siberie

Post by Sheska »

RobertD wrote:So does anyone have any recent info on what CBD strains they currently have in stock? I think the menus available online are probably outdated, though their facebook page seems to suggest they have a CBD Thai and a CBD Red Lebanese. Much appreciate any pointers - I'll be there in Dam in a couple of weeks :D
I've had quite a bit of their CBD Red Libanon and CBD K2 Kas. I'll even get dried out leftover bits if that's all they have.
Red libanon is quite a nice painkiller and at 7 euros a gram one of the the best, nice and smooth smoke, often has a good, soft, easy to crumble texture, kinda blonde'ish.

K2 Kas is hit and miss on taste, texture, but also a nice painkiller that gets me a little higher than the hash. Currently very dried out batch thats seeded. Doesn't burn at all, gotta relight a j 50 times, but taste is still pretty sweet and effects are on point. Usually tastes sweet and fruity.

RobertD

Post by RobertD »

Sheska wrote:
RobertD wrote:So does anyone have any recent info on what CBD strains they currently have in stock? I think the menus available online are probably outdated, though their facebook page seems to suggest they have a CBD Thai and a CBD Red Lebanese. Much appreciate any pointers - I'll be there in Dam in a couple of weeks :D
I've had quite a bit of their CBD Red Libanon and CBD K2 Kas. I'll even get dried out leftover bits if that's all they have.
Red libanon is quite a nice painkiller and at 7 euros a gram one of the the best, nice and smooth smoke, often has a good, soft, easy to crumble texture, kinda blonde'ish.

K2 Kas is hit and miss on taste, texture, but also a nice painkiller that gets me a little higher than the hash. Currently very dried out batch thats seeded. Doesn't burn at all, gotta relight a j 50 times, but taste is still pretty sweet and effects are on point. Usually tastes sweet and fruity.
Thanks. I was there the other week and went through a couple of grams of CBD Red Lebanon. I'm a lightweight these days - can't handle strong stuff - and this was probably the most enjoyable out of the 7 or 8 hashes I tried on the trip. Not for those who want a strong smoke, but I'd definitely recommend it for the occasional smoker who wants something on the milder side.

They didn't have the K2 when I was there but I did try their CBD Red Angel weed. This was advertised as having low THC, high CBD, but it was way too strong for me. I think it was also probably a sativa-dominant strain - I got that uncomfortable mind-racing feeling and was talking gibberish to my friend for at least an hour. Fun times nevertheless.

Overall, I've gotta say that this was a very nice little coffeeshop to chill out in. Nice location close to central station, friendly and helpful staff, and the coffee ain't too bad either.
Herrring

Post by Herrring »

First time i made it here, will def come back, nice shop!

Cbd red lebanes (8) nice hash and no high at all, but very relaxing, good taste, will score more.

24k kush hash (12) wow, you can really taste the genetic, hits like a hammer.

Cassablanca (9) very nice!! Very nice taste, most fullmouthhashtaste from all hashes of the trip.

Pineapple kush (12) looks very nice, didnt try it yet.

Lavender haze (12) unique taste, very nice, strong.

Cbd k2 (8?!) Definitly k2, oldschool weed :), smoked it with red lebanon, its nice and some seeds inside (for some people good, for some bad, decide for you :P )
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Visited yesterday with DLNUGS always been too busy...
Nice fresh decor and local non disney feel.

Came here specifically to sample outdoor strains...
Purple Haze looked and smelled like i remembered but very poor on structure and taste. Very twiggy (which happens with strain anyway but especially very little flowers on this one)

African Durban - very funky spicy smell with a hazey edge...vapes lovely and decent dense buds with a good effect and taste of spice, slight musk and background fruits. Would happily get this again.

Looked at Amnesia outdoor but smelled of dried grass..

Good shop nice quality and prices
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Literally stumbled upon Siberie on my last trip.
Very glad I went inside.
Found their Lavender Haze to be excellent, and their Amnesia to be superb and a good value.
Extensive selection of pre-rolled.
Particularly liked their acceptance of PIN cards
:mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

walked in to take a look on their hash menu... nothing really interessting for me at that moment.

Most expansive was 24k hash (12€/g)... I only took a look at their Casablanca but it didn´t looked/smelled that great so I leave without buying anything.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Again went for their Tropicana(moroccan, 10€/g)which looked different(blonde and crumbly ; indeed like skuff like reported at Utoop the first time but back then and now you can't compare them to say Green Place Cookies Cream or Kadinsky's Aladin's Wish :wink: )this time but still packed a punch ; even though in a one dimensional way, uppish. In fact this is the closest version to the impressive one from Utoop last year.
Sort of saved this for the end of the trip just to check potency and effects were indeed still noticeable in a satisfying way.
Nothing crazy tastewise(weed-like)but the best overall package again to me when it comes to price/performance ratio :D .
TANGIElove

Post by TANGIElove »

Good Shop with Nice CBD Strains for good Value! Also very Friendy Staff.
I was There about 20 Times and i always buy some Pretty good Hash for a fair Price:)
naturaleffect

Post by naturaleffect »

This is hands down the best place in the centrum. I always keep comming back. The ambiance, the location, the girls that work there, the music is always the best, the drinks…everything. What they have on the menu has always been satisfactory and pleasing. I always leave feeling very happy. It is a gem in a ever changing city.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was in the area of the shop and I remembered Jesscass reviews on that Tropicana hash so decide to have a look if they still have it :D The friendly dealer showed me 3 hashes... first one was the Tropicana (10€/g). Nice blonde crumbly but still with a pretty high oil content... it had a beautiful "tropical" smell :lol: kind of fruity citrus like yammmi :mrgreen:

He also showed me their "Tidghine" wich looked and smelled also really nice. Pretty blonde moroccan but also darker parts because of it´s high oil content... also smell was lovely... but at this point I had enough hash on me so I went only for the Tropicana... but it´s def. on my list to try in the future.

Furthermore I saw "Kashmir" on their menu for 12€/g... but I didn´t looked at it... the dealer told me only that it´s very black and not everybodys cup of tea... I would prefer to try Utopias version...

I am happy with that Tropicana :) For 10€/g a nice "tropical" tasting sativa hash 8) I think I will visit Siberie more in the future to check their hashes... wasn´t really impressed in the past but all 3 hashes the dealer showed to me were at least of good quality :thumbup: (well from what I could saw and smell^^)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tidghine Top (9,50€/g) - The budtender showed it to me the last time and it looked pretty nice so I decide to give it a try. Batch
didn´t looked as fresh as last time but still fresh enough :D Like you would expect from the name it´s a moroccan oily blonde hash... only a few seconds in the hand and it gets pretty soft... I remembered the good smell of the hash when the dealer showed it to me the last time and this one smelled also like that ... spicy, naturally nice :D
Overall a good moroccan hash wich I liked more than many other even higher priced moroccan hashes atm.
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

I like the new Kashmir I bought here today. Very nice black sativa hash, high in potency, but a very relaxed 'enlightened' high so to say haha. If you're into black hashish, you might want to give this a try. 12 e a gram, I guess its a better deal than all the 16-25 e a gram 'jungle manali/melana/jungle nepal' stuff that's sold in certain shops, but who am I... Too bad I forgot to check out Utopia's Kashmir, that stuff sounded very promissing.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

It was recommended to me yesterday, and of course I'm kicking myself for deciding to go for the Tropicana, which along with the Casablanca is consistently good here. Well, there's always next time...
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

Dropped in Tuesday as I wanted a g of Lebanese Red - nostalgia time - 8E and a lovely, soft , dreamy smoke - ate the last of it on the train to Schipol !

Bought a g of their Super Silver Haze (having enjoyed Amnesia from Voyagers - which is world class) The SSH did not dissapoint - their strongest, a modest 10 E.

Called in this am for a coffee and some Polm / Leb Red pipes before hitting the train. Such a good place. Comfy.
private_press

Post by private_press »

Called by a couple of times late last week. I'd never visited this place before, but was really impressed! I bought a gram on Sunday of something which I'd forgotten the name of before I'd even paid for it but it was really nice hahaha. LA Confidential x something or other, I think?? Anyway, I received one single bud, which is always impressive when you're buying 1g, as often you end up with popcorn nugs and straggly bits.

Best coffee for quality + quantity of any coffeeshop I've had so far! Lovely atmosphere, got chatting with a couple tourists and locals around one of the tables. BT's were very friendly, and reassured me that I was under no obligation to buy their cannabis if I was ordering a coffee, which is nice as some places you can feel quite pressured. Local newspapers on the tables, (which are about as useful as a chocolate radiator to myself), but this gives the feeling that Siberie is a 'grown ups' CS which defines itself more as a traditional cafe.... with added benefits, rather than the frat boy tourist traps near by in the Centrum! :twisted: