Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

Bliss Receptor

Re: Siberie

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Fabess wrote:Stopped by on Tuesday 18th Nov, to escape from the buzz of the town. When I asked to have a look at the Blue Dream, a local that I've already seen on previous visits, told it was "a superb wiet" so I took a gram of that and also a gram of Royal gold hash for a mate , I also ordered an Amsterdam Blend tea which is really good with a spliff. Service was very good.

- Blue Dream (12€/gr) : good buds,smells fruity and a bit earthy, but what a taste!! it was like I was eating a slice of blueberry pie with a zest of lemon, fruity, hazy, really recommended. 9/10
- Royal Gold (7.50€/gr) : good crumbly texture, remind me the Red Maroc I had from De Kuil the night before, but this one was less spicy but gave a good stone, a good hash at good price. 7.5/10

Siberie has always been one of my favorite shop, it is always quiet, the interior is shiny, drinks are cheaps, weeds is gennerally good as hash is, and the staff always give good recommendations. A must-do when i'm in town when I look for a place to relax
I noticed you mentioned the CBD Bud from here on another thread... What did you think of it? I see it made your collective top 5. Thanks. :mrgreen:

'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

Iv never actually been in this shop, think ill give it a go when I visit in Feb.
We cant stop here this is bat country
lichtstad

Post by lichtstad »

Nepal hash is really good. Too bad they raised the price. Remember it was 8,50 the last time I was there earlier this year. Still worth the money.
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Me and Mrs Bliss have to wait until 2pm for check in at the apartment. Currently killing some time in Sibirie. Nice vibe over looking the canal. Got me some CBD Red Angel. Fuzzy.
Off to La Grotte for grub shortly. :mrgreen:
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Snowwhite looks nice huge buds
sweet diesel nothing special ,but atleast it didnt have the dry flavor some diesels got

Xmas special : bubblegum x nevilhaze
one of prettiest buds ever , blue fluor color
very dank only 10eu
Last edited by RvanSteensel on Wed 21st Jan 2015 06:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Smoked a few grams of the CBD bud today. I forget the exact name, but it is on special for 12.50. Great mellow body buzz, not too strong so you're able to function, just really relaxing. Very cool strain.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
BackInDam

Post by BackInDam »

WARNING:

Their CBD Red Angel is completely infested with spider mites. I have never seen such a bad case of mite contamination.
It looks freaking disgusting up close.
Their CBD compassion is also contaminated bud to a much lesser degree and a different type of mite.
I emailed them about the contamination and havent seen any replie.
Avoid at all costs
nooris

Post by nooris »

How do you spot those spider mites? Do you need a magnifier or microscope or can this be seen with the naked eye?
BackInDam

Post by BackInDam »

I use a 60x magnifying microscope and they are still pretty tough to see. you need patience, but after this experience i will never smoke weed without checking it before.
It was such filth, i saw mites, eggs, black round balls which is their feces and webs.
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

They had Tibetan hash for €12 a g when I was there. For whatever reason they were pushing the Casablanca, at €9 if I remember rightly, but I was intrigued by the idea of Tibetan hash, which I'd never seen. It's quite tasty and does the business, but I can't help wondering if it really does come from Tibet.
imzm39

Post by imzm39 »

BackInDam wrote:WARNING:

Their CBD Red Angel is completely infested with spider mites. I have never seen such a bad case of mite contamination.
Their CBD compassion is also contaminated bud to a much lesser degree and a different type of mite.
Avoid at all costs

That's a real shame, been using this coffeeshop on a regular basis for the last month or so . Will inspect my weed more carefully from now on.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

imzm39 wrote:
BackInDam wrote:WARNING:

Avoid at all costs

That's a real shame, been using this coffeeshop on a regular basis for the last month or so . Will inspect my weed more carefully from now on.
spider mites...really?!!
http://www.rollingstoned.nl/10-2-2015-w ... et-hebben/
:roll: :lol:
BackInDam

Post by BackInDam »

that article sounds like a desparate promotion attempt.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

:problem:
Last edited by monster420 on Tue 10th May 2016 09:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BackInDam

Post by BackInDam »

monster420 wrote:
BackInDam wrote:that article sounds like a desparate promotion attempt.
get rid of shit weed fast...
Also funny it came out 2 weeks after i told them about the contamination and that it would hurt their image