Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

RvanSteensel

Re: Siberie

Post by RvanSteensel »

Black-King wrote:I have to go here and try the napal hash.
better try some dampkring hashish cause most nepal in dam is shyt

block hashish at boerejongens are nice too

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Good advice. I always go to dampkring when I am in Amsterdam. Next time I will have to go to boerejongens and try their new block hashes... looking forward to it.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Nice place on a morning, I like the vibe in all this group's shops.

They had a new CBD strain on the menu, "Breath of Azrael" or something like that, (€11.50 iirc). Confused leaving plans meant I only tried a wee bit of it, seemed interesting but some guy in Batavia got the rest so he'll know what it's like anyway... :( :mrgreen:
kushy

Post by kushy »

Tried the outdoor CBD strain (8e p/g) after a friend's recommendation. Really interesting! Very different experience, hard to describe, more testing required. Quite a strong body buzz and overall warm sense of well being, whilst remaining totally clear headed. For variety alone this is interesting, curious to try combinations of this in the vaporizer with other strains. If you're looking for something new, try it!
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

Not_the_monk wrote:Nice place on a morning, I like the vibe in all this group's shops.
What other shops belong to Siberie?
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

aVeryOldLady wrote:
Not_the_monk wrote:Nice place on a morning, I like the vibe in all this group's shops.
What other shops belong to Siberie?

I got a lighter from here once, it was branded with "the coffeeshops.com" so I think he mean the coffeeshops you can see on this page http://thecoffeeshops.com/

Bless up!
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

Thank you! :wink:
macky

Post by macky »

I see on there new menu two cream hashish, Manali and Naggar .Anyone try,staying close by soon .Looking for good Charras :D
Marduk

Post by Marduk »

macky wrote:I see on there new menu two cream hashish, Manali and Naggar .Anyone try,staying close by soon .Looking for good Charras :D
That's the menu of CS "Best friends", and not Siberie's.
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

macky wrote:I see on there new menu two cream hashish, Manali and Naggar .Anyone try,staying close by soon .Looking for good Charras :D
I have been so much disappointed by charras in Europe, I was only surprised in Kadinsky, go have a look, you can buy 5 euro to try, their Nepal cream is great for the price even thought it is not cream...
macky

Post by macky »

Marduk wrote:
That's the menu of CS "Best friends", and not Siberie's.
Ya! Ok need to go best friends too now :) .@billy joe first or second stop Kadinskys for trans Hymalayian bought it three times in April ...love that shit in sausages makes all weed better :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

Got caught in rain was not going in again....but bought Blueberry OG taste very little but strong :D
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

On balance Siberie is in my top three shops. Set in a beautiful, handy location that always seems to maintain an air of calm despite being slap-bang central, only 5 minutes walk from the station or ten minutes from the RLD.

The menu is always slightly odd in that typically old-school Coffeeshop way. There's often the usual populist choice; an Amnesia or an SSH, a Berry and a Kush. But quite often there are also strains on offer that you just don't see elsewhere, or interesting twists on the classics which is welcome relief. I'm pretty sure that all the product here comes from the same or affiliated bio-organic grow-op(s) too.

That's not to say that their flowers are homogenous - far from it; but they do often share characteristics in terms of finishing and bag appeal. The curator has good taste and interesting contacts for sure. With a good spread of prices, from around the €10 mark unto the top-end of €16 there's something for all budgets.

I applaud and appreciate the cannabinoid testing information available on the menu; despite deep misgivings about its veracity. Any attempt to inform should be cherished (and critiqued) imo.

The interior is charming - airy and light; yet somehow simultaneously enveloping and cosy. Even when those big warehouse doors are open on a chilly day. The big old solid tables and chairs are comfy in a country kitchen kind of way and the drinks aren't overly expensive.
I always make sure to stop by when I'm in town. It's perhaps my favourite solo-thinking-spot :)
RobertD

Post by RobertD »

So does anyone have any recent info on what CBD strains they currently have in stock? I think the menus available online are probably outdated, though their facebook page seems to suggest they have a CBD Thai and a CBD Red Lebanese. Much appreciate any pointers - I'll be there in Dam in a couple of weeks :D
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

Been to siberie for the first time in years yesterday. I got the dj gold kosher for 16,50€ a gramm and even though that is one hell of a price it really is damn good weed.

Missus got a hot chocolate with around 2 kilos of whipped cream and chocolate powder on the top. Hot cup of pure fire after a big joint :D