Greenhouse Effect (formerly Hill Street at the Market)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Hill Street at the Market

I Like it
91%
I don't like it
9%

Total votes: 47

ftcarer

Re: Hill Street at the Market

Post by ftcarer »

pingpong wrote:Hello,

I went to this place a couple of sunny morning for a hot chocomel outside and I really like the location of it. I tried once the special and it was very poor in my opinion. But as the budtender must know it he lets you smoke what you buy from other shop as long as you buy a drink.
I will come back for sure for the seat outside but will not try other weed.
Outside HSB@Market is a great place to chill out for a while , inside's not to bad either :mrgreen:
Shame to again here that the special is not good :( but I wouldn't let that put you off totally , had some exceptional Super Silver Haze & Lemon Haze from here :mrgreen: when it's on form I really like their Nepla Polm aswell , thanks for the update :mrgreen:

Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Just returned from my trip - Hill St Blues is no more! this coffeeshop is now Greenhouse Effect (old shop of thirs is closed). The menu was still the same as Hill St though, seemed to have been fairly recent as still some Hill St signage up!!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

The group of people that own Greenhouse effect also owned Hill street blues brand so its just a bit of juggling with names and nowt has changed, still a decent place to chill 8) with your own of course :wink:
Nathc84

Post by Nathc84 »

Really like this place..the London fella behind jump nice block very friendly..had blueberry kush twice there and one of my favs great taste..came back couple weeks ago and they ran out so had the strawberry kush and was a very good back up to the blueberry kush..very nice strong bud and will be getting more if there in march.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Bump an old friend.

Miss this place, one of my fav. Great area of centrum to chill a few steps from Jolly Joker.

Any recent visits?
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Greenhouse Effect dated 11 February 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-gree ... ect-1.html