Ruthless

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Ruthless

I like Ruthless
100%
I don't like Ruthless
No votes

Total votes: 1

deplana

Ruthless

Post by deplana »

ACD Page: Ruthless

Hi all.

Yesterday I was on the Hoofdweg and I decided to stop at Ruthless. The shop is not attractive at all from the outside and when I stepped in I realized it is not attractive from the inside either. Is a local shop, don't think a lot of tourist have been there.

Here it is how it went:

There is no menu.
I asked for hash.
Only one type is available for 8EURxg.
I started doubting about my choice of stopping there.
Then the guy at the counter took out the piece of hash and I rapidly understood why they got only one type to choose from.
The hash was looking and smelling awesome.
The smoke later on confirmed this impression. It smelled and tasted like the Tbizla I usually get at Boerejongens for 12EURxg.
Strong hash.

I can suggest Ruthless as a good buy and fly shop for Moroccan hash.
peace
8)

deplana

Re: Ruthless

Post by deplana »

Obviously today I went back for some more hash. And I gave a proper look around. The place is not bad at all. Not too big but there is a smoking area.

Yesterday I guess was shocked by the criminal look of the guy at the counter. That hasn't change since yesterday but looked less scary.
8)
angry pirate

Post by angry pirate »

Wow. In the five years i've used this site, plus my trips to 'Dam, this is the first time i've ever heard of this place, and i spent an entire trip searching out c/s in the west a few years back. Cheers Deplana. 8)
ACD Fantasy League 16/17 - 276297-87189.

Free to join :)
deplana

Post by deplana »

On the same street, before arriving in Mercatorplein there is also another CS called Sinbad. Will try to get some hash there too.

I can argue why no one mentioned Ruthless before in the forum. Is the kind of local shop that a tourist would skip for how it looks. I have to admit that when I hear "there is only one hash available" I was doubting too on my choice. I was wrong....

peace
8)
Butz

"Ruthless"

Post by Butz »

I've spent and enjoyed great time in A'dam from 31 july up to 3 august. A great time!

My favourite coffeeshop is 'Happy Feelings' downtown.

The 2nd one co.shop is 'Ruthless' located in the west A'dam. They also offer goodd stuff with good price.
fitz-de-kat

Post by fitz-de-kat »

Having moved into the area a few months ago and hoping to do my part for lockdown restrictions, I have been minimising movement and sticking to exploring the coffeeshops closest to myself. Bored of the flower selection of the two Boerejongens closest to me, Ruthless has been one of my first stops. It has in no way disappointed.

Great staff and a unique menu of slightly more obscure old school strains. Enemy of the State is particularly stand out, beautiful subtle buttery melon flavor garnished by absolutely blissful relaxation, white ash and only 10euro/g. Just picked up another 3g for tonight.

Definitely recommend this shop wholeheartedly, looking forward to trying the Cheese Hasj and Gum Dawg as a treat this weekend.
hulldj

Post by hulldj »

fitz-de-kat wrote: Wed 15th Apr 2020 03:24 pm beautiful subtle buttery melon flavor garnished by absolutely blissful relaxation,
That description has made me slightly moist :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live.. Love... Laugh and dance more. Stay safe ACD
macky

Post by macky »

hulldj wrote: Fri 17th Apr 2020 01:15 pm [quote=fitz-de-kat post_id=426444 time=<a href="tel:1586960645">1586960645</a> user_id=118711]
beautiful subtle buttery melon flavor garnished by absolutely blissful relaxation,
That description has made me slightly moist :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[/quote]

:lol:
GreenGold

Post by GreenGold »

Stopped by late on a Tuesday night. The place was crowded... Football fans of various ages. Budtender seemed cool and obliging. Ended up going for G13 (12/g): This was a banger of the price. After one joint, I was ready to walk in circles for an hour looking for the hotel room. Nice consistent head high, well cured.

Couldn't get a menu pic due to crowds, but I noticed about half of the strains were crossed out as unavailable.
The other one that caught me eye was a Zucotti. If in the neighborhood, I would pop in again for a bit, quick smoke and fly. Not the most comfortable place for a longer stay.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Another rare one...

New menu for Ruthless dated 20 April 2023, submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Ruthles ... hless.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Ruthless dated 11 July 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Hit The North

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Ruthles ... hless.html