Solo

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Solo

I like Solo
96%
I don't like Solo
4%

Total votes: 48

TransApenninesCouple

Re: Solo

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 29th Dec 2019 05:22 pm
HitTheNorth wrote: Sun 22nd Dec 2019 11:46 am @Marok21 have you seen the zkittles dry drive they posted on ig? Looks real nice
Zkittles OG (15€/g) - That hash looked so damn nice to me :mrgreen: beautiful "caramel" brown from the outside and bright from the inside...looked really special to me :shock: bubbles awesome when touched by the flame! :mrgreen: The smell is "strong" from the used genetics... a kind of sweet floral smell. The smell transfers also pretty good to the taste which is not the case with every "high quality" new school hash nowadays. When I smoked something of that hash the whole room smelled of it :mrgreen: a very sweet floral natural smell... remembered me in some way of the "Crystal Clear Ice" from Katsu years back. Effect is strong to me with a interesting high but it didn´t knocked me out while maybe in higher doses :lol:

Overall I really liked that hash a lot! :mrgreen: that looked a bit to me like next level shit :lol: good work farmer! Well I really damn like the oldschool stuff but that new school hash seems to get better and better with the time :mrgreen:

By the way I was there with transapenninescouple and had a nice chilled time there outside from the hectic centre. The staff was very friendly and they also had a tasty treat for Tor :mrgreen: nice place
we tasted together with Marok21 :wink: Z. OG and the first joint didn't impress me, but we came from a heavy session at the Dampkring. 8) Instead, it impressed me with its perfume and perfect consistency, never too hard and not excessively sticky like Khalis or Sensabille. Marok21 described it very well, best Christmas shopping! :mrgreen:

Ghost

Post by Ghost »

2 X G of HighRise Haze - 12euro a G - very similar to smell and taste to Super Silver Haze, was ok for a daytime smoke but I would make my way over to Het Gelderse and purchase their Silver Haze for 10euro a G as its slightly cheaper.

1 x G of Solo Kush - 10euro a G - can not remember to much about this one, and haven't got anything written in my little book of buds, so I take it that it wasn't up to much.

All from November 19
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Mon 30th Dec 2019 11:39 am we tasted together with Marok21 Z. OG and the first joint didn't impress me, but we came from a heavy session at the Dampkring. Instead, it impressed me with its perfume and perfect consistency, never too hard and not excessively sticky like Khalis or Sensabille. Marok21 described it very well, best Christmas shopping!
The Zkittles OG hash was still on their menu last week 8) Yeah especially the smell when smoked was insane and like you said it´s one of these more bright clean smoking not so sticky hashes which I am currently looking for :D it´s also interesting to see that it comes in the form of eggs and it´s still so bright and has that really nice consistency :mrgreen: Well I damn like the Sensabille and Khalis but atm I prefer also some more brighter not so sticky stuff :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 22nd Dec 2019 03:23 pm They have a new banana kush hash on facebook looks dark and sticky and real nice ,i wont be over until feb but i hope to read one of your reviews if you get a chance to try it marok
I remembered your post and asked if I could have a look on their Banana Kush hash but it was not in stock atm :? but the friendly older female budtender told me that they will get more later... a few hours later I went there again and yes they had it back :mrgreen: but there was not much left in the container so it seems that it goes pretty fast :shock: First when I saw it I wasn´t sure because it looked very sticky and had not a very intense smell out of the tub but I tried it anyways.

Banana Kush hash (10€/g) - Very dark sticky hash but not as wet as some other darker hashes that I tried it the last time and which I was dissapointed with. It had only a light smell of the used genetics but pleasent and natrual to my nose. Didn´t taste really like Banana ^^ but it´s kind of fruity and hashy but hard to describe.. I liked it :mrgreen: . The effect is quite strong for a hash priced like that... more on the indica side. Overall in that price range one of the best dark sticky hashes that I found in the last time.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Nice write-up marok glad to hear u got to try that hash ,sounds like solo is still a great place to go for hash ,6 weeks until im there cant come quick enough,hope that zkittles og is still on the menu then :D
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Anyone tried the Headbanger?
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

Had the Zkittles and Banana Kush hash here, confirming my view of this place as invaluable for the hash lover. I noticed that they had outdoor Zkittles on their weed menu, for an outdoor price (7.50€ I think) which I don't remember seeing elsewhere. Now I buy very little weed in the Dam for both smoke-related and tactical reasons, so sadly didn't check this out, but perhaps an outdoor weed lover will be intrigued and report back.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

FODSmith wrote: Fri 24th Jan 2020 04:12 am Had the Zkittles and Banana Kush hash here, confirming my view of this place as invaluable for the hash lover.
Agreed :mrgreen: Zkittles OG hash is still on the menu :mrgreen: but they have a new nice looking hash in the pipeline
called "Sour Sherbert"... they showed a few pics on IG but it´s not on the menu yet. I think when the Zkittles OG is finsished
they will replace it with that.
HitTheNorth wrote: Wed 15th Jan 2020 06:23 pm Anyone tried the Headbanger?
Headbanger (15€/g weed) - Only small buds left in the container but the smell was still damn strong so I tried it anyways.
It smells damn nice a bit similar to "East Coast Sour Diesel" which is one of my favorite strains :D Like I said before it has a
pretty strong clean smell. Good dried but not too dry. Smell transfers good to the taste :mrgreen: The ash looked also pretty good and
it smoked clean to me. Well there is still a bit of potential but overall very clean smoke for coffeeshop weed. A tasty lekker smoke and I
liked it a lot :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

It seems they have some outstanding hashes atm like their Platinum Cookies filtered hash, Fruity Pepples OG hash, Glueberry OG hash, Sour sherbert hash made in morocco... there are a few pics on their IG and damn it looks very good :shock:

Unfortunately I have a flu-like infection atm :? so smoking isn´t really a good idea^^ hopefully they still have some of that next week :D
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 22nd Feb 2020 01:17 pm It seems they have some outstanding hashes atm like their Platinum Cookies filtered hash, Fruity Pepples OG hash, Glueberry OG hash, Sour sherbert hash made in morocco... there are a few pics on their IG and damn it looks very good :shock:

Unfortunately I have a flu-like infection atm :? so smoking isn´t really a good idea^^ hopefully they still have some of that next week :D
I tried the glueberry and fruity pebbles this week. Top notch, really fragrant and tasty. Seems you're guaranteed at least a couple of top hashes here whatever they are. Hope you get well soon Marok
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

HitTheNorth wrote: Sat 22nd Feb 2020 02:55 pm I tried the glueberry and fruity pebbles this week. Top notch, really fragrant and tasty. Seems you're guaranteed at least a couple of top hashes here whatever they are. Hope you get well soon Marok
Thanks mate :D I am looking forward to it :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

In tonight shop busy but bud tender was good and attentive I got rollex OG ok flavour but lacking strength 7/10 also agent orange but dry but tastes good and strong 8/10 platinum cookies hash great taste and strong 9/10 glueberry OG hash ,now this moved me cut through my brain and made me think for a minute 10/10
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Tokeing tom wrote: Mon 24th Feb 2020 12:14 am In tonight shop busy but bud tender was good and attentive I got rollex OG ok flavour but lacking strength 7/10 also agent orange but dry but tastes good and strong 8/10 platinum cookies hash great taste and strong 9/10 glueberry OG hash ,now this moved me cut through my brain and made me think for a minute 10/10
That Glueberry really is something isn't it. My mate got some Agent Orange, smelled great but I didn't try. If you like orange strains then Baba and Bagheera have 24k in atm
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Sweet man I'm going there soon will report :D
kibby

Post by kibby »

I absolutely love this wee coffeeshop 2 mins from Nieuwmarkt. Constant stream of punters, locals and expats flocking for their fine wares.

The Agent Orange tasted superb, like NY Diesel at its most pungent, don't think I tried a better version, blew my socks off too.
5g for 60e is very decent value for the neigbourhood and relentless weed inflation.

Glueberry OG hash just wiped my head clean, not mongy but a powerful amnesia like effect for a good hour.

Lemon Zest for 9e, soft,dry, clean and not too messy in the Mighty blended with bud.

I didn't try but the super lemon haze was very popular in 5g bags as i sat watching the dealer for ages.

First time back in two years and this place was my favourite. Locals were friendly, got stoned with a guy who drives delivery truck for AH said he wouldn't shop at Boers as there's something wrong with their product, 'sprayed' he said. He was also so young he couldn't remember Rasta Baby coffeeshop but the name cracked him up.

kibby

Post by kibby »