Solo

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Solo

I like Solo
96%
I don't like Solo
4%

Total votes: 48

kalima

Re: Solo

Post by kalima »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sat 17th Nov 2018 07:00 am Strawberry Banana hash, sticky dark brown, almost black on outside with nice creamy brown inside. Smokes well and quite tasty / effective, deffo worth a try...
did you see the Parvati at all by chance ? as it looks lovely is the instagram pictures

CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Nope, didn't look and have gotten some private stash Nepali that is of the charts good, so might not get it, but was actually thinking about going back for that...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
kalima

Post by kalima »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sat 17th Nov 2018 03:02 pm Nope, didn't look and have gotten some private stash Nepali that is of the charts good, so might not get it, but was actually thinking about going back for that...
that sounds lovely, had some charas/cream the last time in Nepal, that was probably some of the best Charas/creme ever , so enjoy :mrgreen: , if you do get a chance to look , please leave a review :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sat 17th Nov 2018 03:02 pm Nope, didn't look and have gotten some private stash Nepali that is of the charts good
Sounds great 8) enjoy your trip and have a blast :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They had 2 or 3 three "new" hashes on the menu. Parvati Charas (12€/g), King Hassan (9,50€/g) and Rif Cream (8€/g).

All looked pretty nice so a hard decision but I went for the Rif Cream because I damn love well made Pakimarocs :mrgreen:

Rif Cream (8€/g) - Like told before it´s a moroccan hash made with paki genetics. Very dark brown sticky hash with a kind of pleasantly spicy smell. Effect to me was mostly a nice smooth body relaxing stoned. I like that kind of hashes :D 8€/g is also a ok... Katsus Paroc (around 6€/g) is a bit cheaper but I didn´t tried it and don´t know if its the same or similar quality. Furthermore when you buy 5g you get 10% discount and that would be 7,20€ per gram.

They have a pretty nice hash menu atm with many different hashes to choose from and even the cheaper product are usually nice :D

edit
just forgot they have another new hash on the menu: Ketama 6,50€/g
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Their insta game is strong I'll give them that. I can see myself arsing through a decent chunk of their hash menu! Really hope the charas is still there next Sunday.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Junglist Movement wrote: Sun 25th Nov 2018 05:40 pm Their insta game is strong I'll give them that. I can see myself arsing through a decent chunk of their hash menu! Really hope the charas is still there next Sunday.
if it is.... don't smoke it all as I am, going there on Monday and really want some :D :lol:
could you check out there opening times ?
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

They say 10am on their insta and from what i gather on the acd fb group a few people confirmed it. I'll ask them myself sure when I'm there n let you know.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Junglist Movement wrote: Fri 30th Nov 2018 12:41 pm They say 10am on their insta and from what i gather on the acd fb group a few people confirmed it. I'll ask them myself sure when I'm there n let you know.
thanks, that would be appreciated, you still there on Monday ?
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Hi guys,

I went there last Thursday, at 6:30 pm, was empty compared to Central. Purchased Parvati charras and Ketama, Ketama is a nice, light brown, old school marocan hash, it bubbles a little, a bit soft and compact block, for 29.30 the 5 grs it’s a good deal, their king Hassan must be very good.

I have not properly tasted the parvatti yet, looks more like a Nepalese to me though, bubbles a little, smells lemongrass and leather, very compact but flexible.
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

I never been in here cause i didn't know this place :roll: is it worth to check it out? I'm looking for really good kush weed :mrgreen: btw is it comfy in here? And what about the drink price?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Tue 4th Dec 2018 12:06 pm I never been in here cause i didn't know this place is it worth to check it out? I'm looking for really good kush weed btw is it comfy in here? And what about the drink price?
It is worth. It´s in the centrum but in a quiet area. If you looking for kush you will surely find something nice here. They are also connected with "Accelerator Seeds" which have pretty nice products especially kushes :mrgreen: Personaly I am more a hash guy but their "Gradpa OG (15€/g)" was a superb kush and well grown. Atm they have San Fernando Valley which looked also pretty nice but didn´t tried it.
The place is pretty chilled and comfy in my opinion but it´s not that big but everytime I was there I got a seat without any problem. Prices for drinks? Well I only tried their softdrinks but with 2€ for a 0,33l Cola is pretty fair for Amsterdam Coffeeshops.

By the way on their Instagram they post a pic of some fire looking hash from the new harvest that will be available next year... looks like top grade hash from the past :mrgreen: I will have it :lol:

MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 4th Dec 2018 12:25 pm
MrKushPuffer wrote: Tue 4th Dec 2018 12:06 pm I never been in here cause i didn't know this place is it worth to check it out? I'm looking for really good kush weed btw is it comfy in here? And what about the drink price?
It is worth. It´s in the centrum but in a quiet area. If you looking for kush you will surely find something nice here. They are also connected with "Accelerator Seeds" which have pretty nice products especially kushes :mrgreen: Personaly I am more a hash guy but their "Gradpa OG (15€/g)" was a superb kush and well grown. Atm they have San Fernando Valley which looked also pretty nice but didn´t tried it.
The place is pretty chilled and comfy in my opinion but it´s not that big but everytime I was there I got a seat without any problem. Prices for drinks? Well I only tried their softdrinks but with 2€ for a 0,33l Cola is pretty fair for Amsterdam Coffeeshops.

By the way on their Instagram they post a pic of some fire looking hash from the new harvest that will be available next year... looks like top grade hash from the past :mrgreen: I will have it :lol:

Drinks for 2€ are ok, most shops charge 2,50. My place to relax and enjoy is normaly bagheera, but the drinks are 2,50 and the weed in here is atm more on a downside :mrgreen: . Yes i saw they are connected with accelerator but in the past bagheera used to sell there products and i was allways dissappointed :mrgreen: . But maybe solo has better quality.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Tue 4th Dec 2018 01:12 pm Yes i saw they are connected with accelerator but in the past bagheera used to sell there products and i was allways dissappointed
It's not nice to hear that :? Had their OG XXX and Platinum Valley one time and especially the OG XXX was on point! but quality goes up and down like in many coffeeshops :? it seems like that Solo try to take care on their quality even the cheaper things smells usually pretty nice and clean to me but the other question is how it smokes :lol: I only tried their "Grandpa OG" so I can´t really say something about the quality in general but the first impression is very good :lol:

"
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Parvati Charas (12€/g) - A black handrubbed hash. Not as soft as many other Nepal/Indian hashes I saw but when holded in the hands for a bit it gets flexible pretty fast. The hash bubbled well when touched by the flame which I hadn´t everytime with handrubbed hashes even when I bought a high priced black hash from a "quality" Coffeeshops.

Like Billyjoe wrote before it smells kind of lemongrass leather and like some indian food to me :D but I know that kind of spicy food smell from other black hashes I had in the past... what I also noticed when smoking that kind of hashes through the bong is that they open my lungs and they are super smooth to smoke even with tobacco like you smoke a essential oil :lol:

Effect is pretty much only in the head. It gaves a nice clear high feeling and you feel very focused... could be very nice if you want to be creative or just want to think about life :D

Well I only smoked that as my first smoke of the day and my tolerance was pretty low at that moment but it gaves me a in contrast to many other handrubbed black hashes a noticeable pleasent clear head high :D I can imagine why many people like the high of that kind of hashes :mrgreen: Like said before I would recommend to try it as your first smoke of the day because when smoked some moroccan hash for example before you don´t feel the right effects of it.