Rock-It

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Rock-It

I like Rock-It
53%
I don't like Rock-It
47%

Total votes: 15

godhed

Re: Rock-It

Post by godhed »

A sunny day in Amsterdam that begged to be enjoyed from an outdoor coffeeshop patio. Stopped in at Rock-It and my old friend who runs the place is back. Missed him last year when he was on vacation. Bought a gram of King Hassan hash and sat down outside in the sun. Good hash. Enjoyed the buzz as I watched beautiful girls walk by and smile.

Juice

Post by Juice »

godhed wrote:A sunny day in Amsterdam that begged to be enjoyed from an outdoor coffeeshop patio. Stopped in at Rock-It and my old friend who runs the place is back. Missed him last year when he was on vacation. Bought a gram of King Hassan hash and sat down outside in the sun. Good hash. Enjoyed the buzz as I watched beautiful girls walk by and smile.
ive had some good hashes from here. not tried any weed from here though, they got a big menu
godhed

Post by godhed »

Another hot, sunny day and there was an open patio table at Rock-it. Went inside to buy something to justify sitting there. The Strawberry OG Kush looked good so I got a gram (15E). It was great, smelled and tasted like strawberry but had a kush hit better than the Rolex OG I got at Green Place yesterday. And the gram I got was much bigger than the gram of Rolex I got from the questionable budtender at GP(not using the O word :D).
amirsh1

Post by amirsh1 »

Hi there..
This menu was posted a few days ago at coffeeshopmenus.org

What the hell is wrong with them? Why so expensive?
Have anyone been there lately and might have an explanation, any good reason to pay so much?..
macky

Post by macky »

20 a gram for Charras ,that's 30 dollars Canadian x 28 grams ,840 dollars an oz. x16 = They can go hoop there forehead :)
JohnGreen

Post by JohnGreen »

Strawberry, Apple and blueberry strains ... Makes me a little suspicious from the outset would be curious if anyone has tried these recently
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

price is all relative to demand, supply and location....but still $15e/gram for OG? Possibly the most crossed strain around now, crazyness . 12e/gram for white widow and NL lololololol
Amsterdam dreaming.............
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

overpriced .... :lol: :roll:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

LOL 8euro for brickweed
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Judo

Post by Judo »

This place has always been a rip-off. And the quality of the weed is poor
Papi

Post by Papi »

Defo one of the shittiest place in dam. I remember them selling Purple Haze for 13e/g around 3 years ago when it was some hayish outdoor seedy crap that reeked of mold. I even got shouted by the dude at the counter for laughing at their weed, so i used my inborn politeness and told him to go fuck himself.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

:lol:
macky

Post by macky »

He! He! Papi your so diplomatic :D
JohnGreen

Post by JohnGreen »

Wouldn't sell me drinks without weed purchase, for me confirms that the over priced bud is probably sub standard. Didn't stay to find out
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had a burger in thr restraint next door and would definitely go back fo another it was very good my friend had ribs also very good. We wanted to sit and have a nice smoke after dinner and as the restaurant only allows tobacco smoke we sat outside rock it as its a great place to people watch.. Sadly the owner is rude even do we fully intended to buy drinks and weed he said as much without giving us a chance to open our mouths.. Anyway God a gram of g13 and 2 cokes.. Cokes were good g13 was bland.. Pity this place has so much potential if in the right hands