Rock-It

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Rock-It

I like Rock-It
53%
I don't like Rock-It
47%

Total votes: 15

elsa

Rock-It

Post by elsa »

ACD Page: Rock-It

:lol: My boyfriend and me found that The Rock-It coffee shop was one of the best coffee shops in the area, good atmosphere, and the best coffee was served HERE.

bedge

rock-it

Post by bedge »

Found them very pushy tried insisting we had to buy weed!!
just wanted a coffee.
bad atmosphere not recomended
bedge
rachielass

Post by rachielass »

I liked it in here, didn't buy any green but I id buy 2 coffees and some rolling papers. The man who served me was lovely and very very funny. Playing Bob Marley so I loved th choice of music too, chilled here for awhile, really liked it.
I like my people like I like my weed, full of THC.
BigRobb

Post by BigRobb »

I liked this place for a few reasons. It was pretty empty when we arrived so we got a table upstairs by the window looking out over Nieuwmarket which is great for people watching.

We got 1/2 gram of White Widow and 2 Space cakes for nothing and the coffee in here was top notch. We got the gear for nothing as some previous customers clearly ordered too much and left two sealed space cakes and some white widow.

We stayed here for a couple of hours smoking, drinking and playing cards. The main reason I like this place, it was where I met up with a buddy who I hadn't seen for a couple of years. Good company, decent space cakes and good place to people watch it gets my vote.
Boom Boom...
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Where is it?
BigRobb

Post by BigRobb »

Boom Boom...
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Those links are to Homegrown Fantasy
skars

Post by skars »

That must have been some sort of subliminal message. Don't waste time with the Rock-it and go directly to Homegrown Fantasy without passing 'Go'

If you are really wondering where the Rock-it is at, it's right in the heart of Niewmarkt. (G4-5) on the map. I voted thumbs down as I also got an unfresh feeling in this shop and the herb was not memorable;but I think there was a pinball machine, ok maybe half thumb if it's still there...
STR 14
DEX 12
CON 15
INT 8
WIS 10
CHA 9
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Oh yeah, I see it on the Centrum map. Not in my favorite part of town though.
BigRobb

Post by BigRobb »

Ha I wasn't even smoking last night. Way too much coffee
Boom Boom...
godhed

Post by godhed »

I like the outside patio on sunny days and the upstairs window when it's cold. I've bought smoke there but I prefer to bring my own. If I go to a coffee shop and smoke someone else's product there I make a point to leave an obvious tip to show gratitude to the proprietor for allowing me to do so. Be sure to return your coffee cups and saucers back downstairs when you finish or the owner will give you shit. The stairs are steep and deadly, not only when you're going up with a full cup of hot coffee and saucer in one hand but even more dangerous going back down after consuming your smoke :lol: Enjoy the view of Der Waag!
bucketpunch

Re: Rock-It

Post by bucketpunch »

Went there in 2008-ish, not the friendliest vibe but footie was on so I get that that's a priority. Silver haze knocked us out, 2 block walk to hotel in slo-mo! Heard locals telling the owner that the sht was really strong, he was most proud!
Bilbo Baggins

Post by Bilbo Baggins »

Visited here in Sep 2010 and seemed friendly enough except when we took a seat downstairs at the window with the intention of skinning up--the bartender guy nearly flipped his lid and more or less ordered us upstairs--which we did--fair enough if thats the rules but the guy only needed to say- not go off on a durch exasperated mini rant.

Anyway we bought a gram of NYCD and I think mines was Some haze, the NYCD was averagly decent, the haze was decent too but a harsh smoke. anyway it got us stoned a bit and the music turned out to be decent reggae---so the verdict is not the best-- and not the worst

As for the budtender , he never bothered us again
Dam Square/Damraak Webcam Live http://hdtv.webcam.nl/website/page1/pag ... creen.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
godhed

Post by godhed »

Went there today, got a gram of cheese and went up to the empty top floor. Sat in the window overlooking De Waag admiring the beautiful girls walking past. The cheese didn't smell or look like much but I found it to be up there with Grey Area's LA Confidential in terms of kicking ass.
godhed

Post by godhed »

Love the outdoor patio to tan when it's sunny, the upstairs window when it's cold or windy. Although the owner won't serve the patio (unless he likes you or is in a good mood) and he tends to yell at people (my first visit five years ago I left my cup and saucer upstairs and on my next visit he yelled at me for not bringing it down). After that, we got along famously. He scares customers away so there's almost always a patio seat on a sunny day when all the others are full. Don't normally buy smoke there but I got a gram of Super Pollem for 10E and it was at least as good as the Afghani Cream i got for 18E at Grey Area. Go figure. Try it and see 8)