de Kroon

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate de Kroon

I like de Kroon
77%
I don't like de Kroon
23%

Total votes: 31

andylpool

Post by andylpool »

dont go here,staff are rude. Soon as we walked in the guy on the bar told us that we needed to buy weed to have a drink there.We walked straight out.
Its a tourist shop,trying to sting people out of their money

munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

didnt really rate it at all, everyone seemed nice enough but the smoke seemed overpriced (had some martin mean green) which didn't seem to do much. i'd much rather be in 420 8)
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

The only thing I remember about this shop was that it was bumpin' Wu Tang Clan's "Da Mystery of Chessboxin" really loud one night when we were leaving 420......

Thumbs up for that.
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
damtoker

Post by damtoker »

I found the staff here ok, they do 2g deals but I got a 1g without problem. I also went here without buying anything, and they didn't give me hassle.

Had a DJ one night who was good.
Reefer Rogue

Post by Reefer Rogue »

This was the 1st CS i ever went to when i was 18 with my friend. we loved the upstairs there. Good menu at the time. Now though, i hate the place, some guy there was a real asshole. Crappy menu. 420 >

what happened to you de kroon, you used to be cool...
Legalize it <3
red eyed trout

de kroon

Post by red eyed trout »

wow what a coffe show amazing tunes some sweet weed at good prices staff were most excellent and very helpfull while we where grounded by the volcano its 10 out of 10 we did visit many shops in ten days and the weed ginger cake in the abraxas very nice but if your a stoner two bits it enough 3 euro a peace and the speak easy another good stop weeds very nice well hope this helps enjoy DJ Red Eyed Trout
Lyndonizer

Re: de Kroon

Post by Lyndonizer »

Always my first stop in Amsterdam, a tradition i intend to keep to on my next visit (4th). Always a chilled atmosphere and the budtender is always helpful. Good smoke and the window seat is great to people watch. Good music, usually chilled out dance with some hiphop mixed in. I saw quite possibly the most stoned Chinaman i have ever seen in my life sitting on his own smiling to himself! Look out for the cat as well, great to watch when you're wasted!
6th trip 26th June-28th June, then Hideout festival in Croatia then 7th trip 3rd July-7th July
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was here only one time years ago... I saw on instagram that they have a much better menu now:

Better strains.. and they sell by the gram now(no 2 gram min) and gave a discount when you buy at least 2 gram... when you buy 5 gram it´s getting more cheaper.

But the best thing is that it looks like that they also have a Rosin press for customer use now :D Seems de Kroon try to increase their quality to got more customers... well their shops and menu was like from years back (in a bad way :lol: ) and not really up to date more like a bad tourist shop. So after this changes I am ready to visit them again :mrgreen:

By the way I don´t know in what of their shops they have that press... maybe in all one but I don´t think so :roll:
sparkAblunt

Post by sparkAblunt »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 20th May 2018 03:41 pm But the best thing is that it looks like that they also have a Rosin press for customer use now :D Seems de Kroon try to increase their quality to got more customers... well their shops and menu was like from years back (in a bad way :lol: ) and not really up to date more like a bad tourist shop. So after this changes I am ready to visit them again :mrgreen:

By the way I don´t know in what of their shops they have that press... maybe in all one but I don´t think so :roll:
Rosin press for customer use???

That's what I call innovation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

I sawthe rosin press on Instagram, it will be interesting to see if any other places in AMS try it now and also if authorities do anything. WW's did it in Haarlem, bit harder to go under the radar in Centrum.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
WLow

Post by WLow »

They changed menu but it's still way to expensive, buitenwiet for 47.5.
All the selection they have can be found cheaper in town, nothing exclusive.

The press is good i agree but we will see how long it last, like some place with volcanos always broken :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

After I heard that some things have changed here (Rosin press, new menu...) I decide last week to give them a try for the first time. It was Cloudsinthecity cup weekend but I didn´t spoted any entry on their menu... or I was just to stoned at this point :roll: :lol:

The friendly female budtender showed me the OG Kush hash(13€/g), Gorilla Glue Ice (14€/g) hash... Amnesia Ice (14€/g) hash was temp not in stock...

The OG Kush hash was more of a creamy blonde hash with a nice smell of the used strain and the Gorilla Ice looked daker nearly black and in a way creamier... looked potent but it didn´t smelled as good as the OG hash so I went for the OG...

OG Kush hash (13€/g) - Like told before a blonde creamy hash. You can smell the foreign genetics in that one... I noticed that it doesn´t bubble as strong as many other hashes atm but it´s still decent bubbling... maybe it´s made of trim... but anyways overall not bad. For me it was strong enough and I liked the smell/taste so for me not dissapointing.

I also took a short look on their flowers but they didn´t looked pretty impressive in the containers... but didn´t tried.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for de Kroon dated January 17, 2020. Kudos to Amy.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/de%20Kro ... Kroon.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Looks like it's getting a refurb , all empty inside. Just a heads up for anyone heading there
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Was looking for a nice piece of caramello and it's getting harder to find but this place has it smokes bubbles and tastes just like it should good price on 5g deal 😁