de Kroon

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate de Kroon

I like de Kroon
77%
I don't like de Kroon
23%

Total votes: 31

TOKEandSMOKE

de Kroon

Post by TOKEandSMOKE »

ACD page: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Kroon.html

thought id mention this c/s,i liked it when i was there last its a chilled place with a nice atmosphere,they have a really stoned cat that was sittin on our table getting stoned of the fumes i think, which was in a trance coz it was jus staring at us

the service was good and they have tvs on the wall as well as internet access,its located rite opposite de kuil with that cake shop nxt door......PERFECT FOR MUNCHIES

Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

...There is a nice loft area upstairs as well . Decor is classic Greek/Roman motif...Nice shop
TrippingOverGod

Post by TrippingOverGod »

Uncomfortable, shitty coffee, shitty attitude. Really disliked this place, not aided by the fact that it's opposite De Kuil, possibly the best coffeeshop in 'Dam. Why be here when you could be there? (or, indeed, practically anywhere else).
shroomguy

Post by shroomguy »

I agree that the gear is not the best, but the atmosphere and staff are pretty relax
Steve444555

fair

Post by Steve444555 »

We found this coffeeshop to be only fair. It was mostly empty with only a group of guys sitting in the front window area. Bud tender was ok. Overall the shop is nothing special with much better examples close by. Only worth a visit if the others are closed or you need to use the internet.
cannibistourist

Post by cannibistourist »

i musta caught this shop on 2 good days! on both of my dam trips this place had the top smokes the first trip the K2 blew me away and on my recen trip the nepal hash was freakin excellent it was better than dekuils nepal which actually weirded me out i woulda figured the other way around! if you dont like hip hop this may not be a place for you as its blasted at this shop.
its to damn hot out!
bluenote

Post by bluenote »

Was there last week 3/14. Kroon now seems to cater to a really young clientele. The sort that wouldn't patronize 420. I hated it.
harmony

Post by harmony »

I gave a positive vote for de Kroon. I'm sure this is the place I just posted about that is open early. This is why I give them my thumbs up. When everyone else was closed, they were open. That's worth something in my book. 8)

Overall, nothing special, however. Can have a nice vibe, but can also be uncomfortable when dad is bustling about being important. I did chill for a while comfortably between flights upstairs. See my recent post about "open early shop" for more info.

Happy Smoking
The answer is within you.
easy life

Post by easy life »

been to this shop three times,due to arriving in dam around 8ish,and most other shops arnt open at that time.

its a two gram deal place.
starting at 8e and going up from there.

no internet access and deff dont play hip hop no more,tunes where easy going.hard to place it atm.

first time brought some purple haze,not extremly strong but was a fair smoke.went back later in the day brought a coffee and rolled one,didnt feel i wasnt welcome.

next time went with some students i met on the coach they brought a mixture off differnt strains all tasted fine,brought some afghanistan at 8e. (2 grams)

third time brought some edeliwise (sp) at 12 e (2 grams)

each time the budtender was polite and good natured.

not a must go place,not a massive menu or anthing on it you couldnt get anywhere else,still enjoyable thought.

gotta couple off bongs imo need cleaning
also they dont sell screens.(gauses)
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

disregard what I said earlier in this thread about this place ...decor in no way classical motif anymore...didn't go in and sample but did notice the change .
uneekstyle

Post by uneekstyle »

got some sour diesel in here the other day.. it was good smoke.. didnt stick around to blaze it but it seems to be a spot more so for people buying and leaving then a smokers hangout
cheese

Post by cheese »

one of the official suppliers of some of thseeds strains... was informed by the staff at hempworks to check this place out, and picked up some mk ultra and some kushage.. both were nice. the mk ultra was nicer than the kushage tho
' Smoke em if you got em '
Drenbt

Post by Drenbt »

This is defo a fave purely because of the experience I had there on my first trip to Dam 4 years ago. Me and 4 of my pals ordered some killa nepalese hash from here and sat upstairs in the chillout bit. A few bong hits of that and also some Helter Skelter from Barney's had us knocked for six up there... classic!!!
DaveS

Post by DaveS »

I've been in here plenty of times and had no problems whatsoever...

The first time I was heading for De Kuil and found it closed, so popped in here for a while - the budtender was cool and quite chatty, and so was the cat.

Good prices on the weed, and a nice relaxed atmosphere. It's open earlier than most, isn't full of tourists (Grasshopper, Bulldog etc.) and is close to everything you need. I dare say I'll be in there again sometime this weekend... I never did finish my conversation with the cat...
SpaceBunny

De Koon

Post by SpaceBunny »

this was so mellow, nice seats and good draw. NY deisel smelled soooooooooo magical got me well stoned.