Yo-Yo

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Yo-Yo

I like Yo-Yo
88%
I don't like Yo-Yo
12%

Total votes: 50

peachy

Yo-Yo

Post by peachy »

ACD Page: Yo-Yo

Nice quiet coffee shop in albert cuyp market area in pijp district. had a lovely toastie had the munchies. the owner/dealer had the biggest bag of weed i have ever seen just laid out on a table in shop. it was a lovely fresh delivery and he was just cutting off the ends with scissors before weighing up into bags. it was literally a shopping carrier bag bursting to the top with hindu kush. I was sorely tempted to offer to help hoping i'd get free sample but didnt want to appear cheeky. got 2g of Hindu Kush for discount 15 euros. Only one other person in shop. Nice place if you want peace and quiet.

someone

Great coffee shop

Post by someone »

Sunny cafe with very friendly staff. Bought some nice mellow white widow. Very reasonably priced. Laid back music.
Little old lady from near Pasadena. (Auckland NZ)
jim and sonja

Post by jim and sonja »

Me & the wife had heard some really good reviews for this shop so on our first day we made the long walk from Rookies on a blistering hot day & found Yo Yo closed :oops: . (Opens 12-7 Monday-Saturday & closed on Sunday)
On day 3 we made the long return visit & this time the shop was open :D .
What an amazing shop! Big & bright with sanded floors, whitewash walls and big bright coloured canveses.
We both ordered fresh juice & toasties (7.40e) lovely, then we got 1g Masterkush & 0.8g Majestic for 5 euros each.
We had high hopes for the weed as while we were in the shop locals were popping in to buy, unfortunately the smoke let the place down :( . It was ok once we tried it pure but I think this was only because we don't smoke pure.
If the smoke improved this would be the best coffeeshop in Amsterdam & well worth the walk. :D
I smoke, therefore i am
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Not been here for a few years now so am wondering how much it has changed (IF AT ALL).
But me and miss piggy have had some good times here and left extremly stoned. Great staff and location.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Those seeking the knock out strains of indoor growing will be a little bit disappointed with whats on offer here. I read some where that this only sells outdoor grass?

Anways the Hindu Kush i got was a really nice light smoke, kind of tickled your brain not hit it with a sledge hammer like most of the weeds in 'dam.
Nice shop, nice people and damn nice ganja.
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

Its all organically grown here, so won't pack the chemicaly punch of some strains you can buy in Amsterdam...

This is a shop run by old ladies, for old ladies... :oops: Sorry, meant that in the nicest possibul way. Very 'local', quiet, understated c/s... Would be perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon, if only they opened on a sunday! :lol:
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

happydaze777 wrote: so won't pack the chemicaly punch of some strains you can buy in Amsterdam...
I'm confused as to the "chemicaly punch" that you refer to. I've tasted buds that hadn't been flushed, but I don't think I've ever experienced the chemical punch you speak of. Could you explain.
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

geoffk wrote:
happydaze777 wrote: so won't pack the chemicaly punch of some strains you can buy in Amsterdam...
I'm confused as to the "chemicaly punch" that you refer to.
LOL its when u dust ur bud's with E
Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Toker70 wrote:
geoffk wrote:
I'm confused as to the "chemicaly punch" that you refer to.
LOL its when u dust ur bud's with E
:lol: Sounds like something I might have tried in high school.
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

I am not the greatest fan of dutch buds, well the ones most c/s sell in Amsterdam. Most are grown for one reason, profit. These commercial weeds lack the love and attention lavished upon the buds I prefer... Don't get me wrong I LOVE Amsterdam and there are some lovely nugs out there, but IMO, even when flushed well, buds grown with chemical assistance, still have a 'bite' of the unnatural about them... The 'highs' associated with this kind of bud can be massive, extreme and all consuming... I much prefer a truly organic bud, with its more 'natural' high. Personally I usually smoke Organic Canadian bud/hash, they really know how to grow! But the best weed I have ever smoked has to be Swiss, grown organically, in the mountains... LUSH, LUSH, LUSH.
I know this may be a slightly controversial issue, but something I really believe in....
:oops:
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

happydaze777 wrote:I am not the greatest fan of dutch buds, well the ones most c/s sell in Amsterdam. Most are grown for one reason, profit. These commercial weeds lack the love and attention lavished upon the buds I prefer... Don't get me wrong I LOVE Amsterdam and there are some lovely nugs out there, but IMO, even when flushed well, buds grown with chemical assistance, still have a 'bite' of the unnatural about them... The 'highs' associated with this kind of bud can be massive, extreme and all consuming... I much prefer a truly organic bud, with its more 'natural' high. Personally I usually smoke Organic Canadian bud/hash, they really know how to grow! But the best weed I have ever smoked has to be Swiss, grown organically, in the mountains... LUSH, LUSH, LUSH.
I know this may be a slightly controversial issue, but something I really believe in....
:oops:
I hear ya. I've never noticed a difference in effect, but I guess that's just me.
hensmaj

never open

Post by hensmaj »

this place should be called no no.
been here many times,& its always closed.
coffeeshop carmona,just up the road is a much better bet.
someone

Post by someone »

Organic buds taste yummy.
Little old lady from near Pasadena. (Auckland NZ)
gapie

Post by gapie »

been there 2 times i had the queen something it look outside grown and bioligical it was for 10 eruos 1.6 gr dunno anymore was 3 years ago
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Boner

Post by Boner »