Carmona

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Carmona

I like Carmona
72%
I don't like Carmona
28%

Total votes: 18

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I liked this shop but the Tender was a total cock sucker that i turned and left with a swift middle finger. Wont go back until the attitude has left. :twisted:

wietroker

Post by wietroker »

Was here a few days ago. OK place to chill, it's a mixture of very local i.e. young and middle-aged Morrocan men; and tourists.

The dealers never raise a smile. In fact, I just get bad vibes. I ask politely in Dutch for everything, hasj included, and they seem miffed when I ask for papers.

Got 2 types of hash. One was a "King", I think their version of King Hassan. Think it was 10 Euros. Also got some other hash. Both were good.
Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead »

Yeah...bad vibes is right. Last July I stayed at 2e Jan v/d Heijdenstraat 67 was in Carmona every day to use the internet. I bought 2g of Hawaiian Haze the first time and the bud tender was stone faced, never said a word or made I contact. Total indifference. almost hostile. I didn't even like walking past that shop. Had my first Febo experience while staying there. It was actually alright..I had some fresh grilled chicken and not the vending machine stuff.
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

I went to this place in September, can't say the service was hostile, indifferent or even nonchalant, if anything the guy behind the bar was quite friendly, free papers on both occasions and free coffee the second time. I liked the interior of this place, if not as jazzy as Papillon's, and the menu was pretty decent too, and they love football too so no dutch MTV on the telly either. Hawaiian Haze at 15E/2g was great value and a tasty smoke, but not that strong.
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
sirphobose

Re: Carmona

Post by sirphobose »

Last stop on our Novemeber trip, the BT was friendly and the smokes we selected were for a fair price and good quality.
"Change down, man. Find your neutral space."
hickeydermot

Post by hickeydermot »

would love to see a more recent menu of this place guys , FBN page has a 2006 menu and it looks serious ...id imagine the 2011 menu is awesome
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

By looks new owners, no thanks, walked on to that gem yo-yo.
Last edited by Kermit on Mon 2nd Jul 2012 02:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gapie

Post by gapie »

bullshit shop
i was there once bought g13 orso for 13 euros i look at the bag it looks 0.5 thus i putted in my pocket and left home and i was correct he gave me 0.5 grams and i paid a whole gram .... wtf assholes
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

All the hash smells like Soapbar !!!!?! The beeswax compound smell , place has a different lay out to last time , hash last time was banging too

I walked on by
-
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

So I popped in hear after hearing good things about the past (hadn't coincidentally read these (more) recent complaints).

Bud tender was friendly enough, produced the 'Carmona Crazy Haze' for me to have a look at commenting 'best stuff I have'. I wasn't allowed to take a picture of the menu (first shop to say this to me), but it had Amnesia (11 euro I think), Lemon Haze (11.5 euro) and Carmona Crazy Haze (12.5 euro), and some Indica and Hash. The Crazy Haze looked really really nice, strong citrus smell, lightish green, lots of trichs, seemed a good smoke to me (always tentative at giving judgement on quality as I am no connoisseur, not yet haha). Should have asked about the genetics (and maybe a side by side comparison with the Lemon) but I was in a rush to meet people.

Oh as for weight, seemed about right to me. It was weighed pit there and then but can't remember if I could see the scales read out or not. A bud tender gave me a 1.02g, but it mite have been at Happy People or Voyagers........stoner memory.
bigs

Post by bigs »

KUsh special - 14 euro - some sort of og crossed with a fruity strain - strongest strain I tried in all of the city. 7/10 taste 10/10 effect
Pipo

Post by Pipo »

[quote="bigs"] 10/10 effect[/quote]
thanks
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Never been in here... Always walked past it on my way to Yo-Yo's..

anyone been here recently?
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Yup - just posted the menu on FBN's site - http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Carmona/ ... rmona.html

I can recommend the Carmona Crazy Crystal. Strong hash with a sativa high.
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Mr Incognito wrote:Yup - just posted the menu on FBN's site - http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Carmona/ ... rmona.html

I can recommend the Carmona Crazy Crystal. Strong hash with a sativa high.
Alright! Thanks! (good to have a new menu pic..it hadnt been updated in almost 10 years)

by the way... how was the vibe in the shop? I see many complaining about it before.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/