Your 3 Favourite Coffeeshops

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Vote for your 3 favourites

Abraxas
1%
Abraxas Too (Chocolata)
0%
Amnesia
3%
Anyday
1%
Het Ballonnetje
2%
Barney's Coffeeshop
3%
Barney's Lounge
1%
Basjoe
0%
Betty Boop
1%
Bij
1%
Bluebird
2%
Boerejongens
3%
Central
0%
Dampkring
4%
Dampkring 2 (Pink Floyd)
2%
Dolphins
1%
Graal
3%
Green Place
4%
Greenhouse Centrum
1%
Greenhouse Effect
1%
Greenhouse Lounge (Blue Velvet)
1%
Greenhouse Namaste
1%
Greenhouse Tolstraat
0%
Grey Area
8%
Hill Street at the Market
1%
Hill Street Blues
1%
Homegrown Fantasy
1%
1e Hulp
6%
Hunters 24
0%
Hunters 37 (Coin)
0%
Kadinsky
1%
Kadinsky (Cum Laude)
0%
Kadinsky (Front Page)
0%
Katsu
3%
420/de Kuil
4%
Club Media
3%
Mellow Yellow
1%
The Noon
0%
Paradox
5%
Picasso
0%
Prix D'Ami
1%
Resin
0%
Rookies
1%
Rusland
1%
Siberie
2%
La Tertulia
1%
Tweede Kamer
2%
Utopia
8%
Voyagers
15%
Yo-Yo
1%

Total votes: 1259

LLMReb

Re: Your 3 Favourite Coffeeshops

Post by LLMReb »

So many to choose from.

I think my top shops are the 'go-to' shops on every trip.

I will go out of my way to slip in to Paradox.

I am now a big fan of CS Yo-Yo.

A slew of shops enter at #3. Utopia, Easy Times, Barney's Lounge, 1st Aid, Amnesia, La Tertulia. Right now, if there was such a thing as a transporter a la Star Trek, I'd pay money to go to La Tertulia and read a book. But tomorrow I might enjoy house music at Barney's Lounge. The next day a bike trip to First Aid. Then the next day a layover at Easy Times while waiting to work up an appetite and go next door to Wust.

Lots of good shops at #3. So many criteria.

Bunt

Re: Your 3 Favourite Coffeeshops *NEW!*

Post by Bunt »

gapie wrote: Fri 4th Jan 2013 10:44 am like always

1. grey area
2. voyagers
3. utopia
you still not been to Boerejongens it seems ive been to all them 3 and would say it tops them all just my opinion and your quite right to yours buddy :P

oh and my fav would be Boerejongens West Grey Area and then Dampkring :)
Get High Make Memories Eat Pie Old Ceremonies!
memogram

Post by memogram »

Weed wise

1. Utopia
2. Voyagers
3. Grey Area

Location wise

1. Amnesia
2. Voyagers
3. Paradox

Overall favorite's for everything

1. Utopia
2. Amnesia
3. 1ehulp
mlester187

Post by mlester187 »

1. Club Media
2. Voyagers
3. De Graal
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

De Graal is no more, alas. I've been told that Club Media's gone downhill -- either the ownership's changed, or the main buyer has, but they're not getting the product they used to. Not one of my main shops, so can't confirm this.
Herrring

Post by Herrring »

1. Dampkring
2. Boerenjongens
3. Voyagers
Papi

Post by Papi »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 18th May 2017 05:23 am De Graal is no more, alas. I've been told that Club Media's gone downhill -- either the ownership's changed, or the main buyer has, but they're not getting the product they used to. Not one of my main shops, so can't confirm this.
True that, their hazes looked a bit shitty when i went there on 420 morning. Champagne damp, hindu kush and pot of gold defo not the strains. And pretty rude service from the lady BT i haven't seen there before.So didn't even bother checking out iceolators. Later they apologised on instagram and offered me a drink next time i'm there :lol: :lol:
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Papi wrote: Thu 18th May 2017 09:51 am
Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Thu 18th May 2017 05:23 am De Graal is no more, alas. I've been told that Club Media's gone downhill -- either the ownership's changed, or the main buyer has, but they're not getting the product they used to. Not one of my main shops, so can't confirm this.
True that, their hazes looked a bit shitty when i went there on 420 morning. Champagne damp, hindu kush and pot of gold defo not the strains. And pretty rude service from the lady BT i haven't seen there before.So didn't even bother checking out iceolators. Later they apologised on instagram and offered me a drink next time i'm there :lol: :lol:
Ingi informed us over 420 that Media has indeed changed hands and that the "connection" also changed, it is no longer the same supplier as t Nes had back in the day...

Gotta take this chance to include Het Ballonetje in our top 3, in place of the late great De Graal. Also thinking about changing Boer for Tweede, but will hold out on that for another visit and see...

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Voyagers. Boer. Grey area. These have been the most consistent. That's not to say I haven't been disappointed at some stage by them though!! The scales could away after my next visit though!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Currently:
1. Het Ballonetje (product/ambience)
2. Voyagers (product)
3. Boer (low prices/product)
4. Utopia (product/ambience) / Grey Area (product) / Amnesia (ambience) / Siberie (ambience) / Rookies (price/ambience)
5. Everywhere else
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Time for a top 5 of the ones I actually frequent... I'm hardly ever in the Dam, because, train fares, so mainly local to me.
1-High Society, Leiden. Still best menu in town, if they had good, or indeed more than 3, seats they would be GODS! Highlights of the menu include 24k, Citral, Mazar-I-Sharif, Strawberry Banana, Gorilla Cookies, good mix of flavoursome strains, price range 9-14 for weed, don't really get much hash here
2-Regine, Haarlem. Under E40 for 5g of Blue Dream Block hash, which I prefer to the flower of that strain, berry berry tasty...
3-The Lounge, Haarlem. Voordeelzaken-Fair Deal Bags, 5g for the price of 4. The Cheese and Amnesia both very nice, fragrant and strong, Purple Kush, was more like Purple Haze. Smallish menu, large space to hang out, would be nice if not for ghastly contemporary pop 'sounds', I usually have to sit with headphones if I'm stopping.
4-Birdy, Haarlem. An actually nice place with tolerable music and good vibes, think it had a refurb since I was here in 2011/12, good use of the space. Black Widow is nice, 5e off 30e purchase.
5- All the Amsterdam ones I usually like when in town, I still need to return to De Graal as a cafe to check it out.
All about saving money as a student, holiday mode is not sustainable!
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Bluebird for tradition was our first shop on our first trip :D

Paradox convent to our hotel 8)

Utopia because of a nice memory from a 420 adventure :mrgreen:
Number three will always keep changing :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Mandoist

Post by Mandoist »

Unfortunately, in my opinion, after Homegrown Fantasy was forced to close by some politician with a grudge against them (and the late Mayor) the Best c'shops are now gone. All the remaining -- and I mean every single one -- are merely runners-up.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Mandoist wrote: Tue 17th Apr 2018 10:49 am Unfortunately, in my opinion, after Homegrown Fantasy was forced to close by some politician with a grudge against them (and the late Mayor) the Best c'shops are now gone. All the remaining -- and I mean every single one -- are merely runners-up.
Interesting opinion... Had some decent Cheese in HGF, and my best mate loved the place, but imho it was never in the top 5 central CS's... Was it a politician with a personal grudge, or was it the whole "distance from schools" fiasco that shut them down? ...If i remember rightly, they could have been reprieved if they'd held out a little longer, just as Utopia did, but i could be wrong.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Het Ballonnetje, as I was missing to trip here on the Saturday during 420, I decided to take a stroll down on my arrival day. Only spent just over an hour here but could have stayed all day.

Willies Indica (is that the one by the windmill?) Not Amsterdam but pisses all over most of Amsterdam IMO, one server served us all during 420 with Zero stress, we took it over, the Kids Where squashing like no ones business whilst the olds died from the walk.

Get Down To it, massive space, Average weed but comfortable place and a happy Budtender, ended up here a few evenings and it was empty apart from the odd piss head stumbling in, I liked it personally so will return.