Kadinsky

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kadinsky

I like Kadinsky
89%
I don't like Kadinsky
11%

Total votes: 131

Jesscass

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Jesscass »

Marok21 wrote:but the other budtender (seems like he works longer there) told me then that it is made from Indian genetics (maybe Malana) in marocco. Super high quality hash! :mrgreen:
Nice to see Kadinsky is again delivering moroccan goodness :) ! By the way I've been too in Kadinsky a couple of weeks ago with the same menu(listed under moroccan hashes)but didn't cotton on right away, shiat :evil: :lol: ! As you reported too if memory serves me right either some of the last batches of Rihab or Sensabille at Original Dampkring were advertized as moroccan with indian genetics so this makes sense again then.
Stupid and misleading name somehow in that case though but next time I'm in town I will take my chance and read more carefully :mrgreen: !

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Jesscass wrote:By the way I've been too in Kadinsky a couple of weeks ago with the same menu(listed under moroccan hashes)but didn't cotton on right away, shiat :evil: :lol: !
I had exactly the same... when I was there a month ago I also saw that Malana on the menu but I thought it would be indian black hash... so I even didn't looked at it. Later I noticed on the Coffeeshop menu page that it's listed under maroccan... and after reading Wietzakjes posts about it I decide to check it out :D

It would be good when they add a short information text like maroccan hash made from indian genetics... but now we know
it :D
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Tried the Malana. It was delicous!
Get some if you can, great recommendation Maroc 21.

Also the budlady is oh so sweet. That ass.
Sorry ladies. 8)
Sheska

Post by Sheska »

Last weeks Caramelo at the Zoutsteeg was onworkably soft. Trying to grind up just a little bit will have your fingers completely covered with a thick sticky layer of waxy resin. Had to basically suck it off. Only possible to roll into a nice snake really.
Bad de Grasse

Post by Bad de Grasse »

oops wrong place :oops:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

King Hassan for 13 a gram is pretty nice. Some would say overpriced, but most Moroccans of similar quality/appearance/consistency go for at least that. Has the same smell that a lot top shelf Marocs do, like a lot of previous batches of noor from 2e Kamer, or Carmella from Barney's. That kind of creamy, smell but a little bit of the classic spicy-floral maroc odor too. Reddish-dark brown, soft consistency. As per usual I rosin tekked it, but the resultant product offers a powerful stony blow in the dab rig, with a creamy-spicy finish on the exhale. 8.6/10
macky

Post by macky »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:King Hassan for 13 a gram is pretty nice. Some would say overpriced, but most Moroccans of similar quality/appearance/consistency go for at least that. Has the same smell that a lot top shelf Marocs do, like a lot of previous batches of noor from 2e Kamer, or Carmella from Barney's. That kind of creamy, smell but a little bit of the classic spicy-floral maroc odor too. Reddish-dark brown, soft consistency. As per usual I rosin tekked it, but the resultant product offers a powerful stony blow in the dab rig, with a creamy-spicy finish on the exhale. 8.6/10
Can you buy rosin tech screens ,tea bags in the Dam?....This is how I plan to smoke in April any advice would be nice Thanks :wink:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Hey Macky,

Pollinator Shop, used to sell them at their physical address/location. But now they no longer have an actual shop. At the moment I don't know of anywhere else, I'm still rationing what I had bought from Pollinator a few months back before their shop closed down :?

But I'll definitely keep my ear to the ground, because I'm certainly looking for a new source myself
macky

Post by macky »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Hey Macky,

Pollinator Shop, used to sell them at their physical address/location. But now they no longer have an actual shop. At the moment I don't know of anywhere else, I'm still rationing what I had bought from Pollinator a few months back before their shop closed down :?

But I'll definitely keep my ear to the ground, because I'm certainly looking for a new source myself
Thanks Brother :)
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

malana looked okay
was better a month ago
Searching for the best weed !
Jaochoo

Post by Jaochoo »

Tried the safi hash last week was v nice for the price. Kasinsky has nice moroc :-)
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

manali looks good again still got to try it
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Malana Cream(moroccan, 16€/g)still on the menu. Noticed they now too had Gardalla(sp, moroccan, 7€/g)as their cheapest
on the menu which again says a lot about availability these days as pointed out before, especially for that
coffeeshop price.
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

they have a new hash amnesia maroc
it was morrocan made and grown was a very nice piece of hash
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Currently in the Rosmarijnsteeg Kadinsky. Hawaii Haze at €13g. Very nice smell and transfers well to taste. When grinded it smells a lot like Amnesia Haze, sweet and spicy at the same time. Nice flush to it, white ash when burned. Overall nice smoke.
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin