Kadinsky

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kadinsky

I like Kadinsky
89%
I don't like Kadinsky
11%

Total votes: 131

JW

Kadinsky

Post by JW »

ACD page 1: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Kadinsky.html (Rosmarijnsteeg)
ACD page 2: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Kadinsky2.html Front Page (Zoutsteeg)
ACD page 3: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Kadinsky3.html Cum Laude (Langebrugsteeg)

How come there isnt a poll for Kadinsky? I went in there quite alot on my last trip, thought it was great!

Valo

Post by Valo »

It may depend on which of the 3 shops you visited. I have only been to the Kadinsky on Rosmarijnsteeg - although I was very drawn in by the attractive 'futuristic' decor of the shop, I felt very pressured by the barman to buy from the weed menu and after deciding against this (the minimun purchase put me off at the time) the guy was very moody and not at all friendly to be around...a shame as like I said it must be one of the coolest looking shops in Amsterdam.

I would not recommend people against going to this shop, but it is not one I would be rushing back to see, especially knowing what other great shops are around town.
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
Boner

Post by Boner »

I went to the first one and although the orange bud I got from there was nice (not brilliant) I wouldn't recommend it, the girl serving was chatting to her boyfriend and seemed a little put out when I wanted serving but what made it worse was later on when she was clearing up she took my coffee away although I hadn't totally finished it - she didnt even ask if I had finished, I wont go back!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
JW

Post by JW »

sounds like you had a bad time man. We had some AK47 and some crystal from there, both were very nice. I think the one we went to was on Spuistraat(?)...
Boner

Post by Boner »

JW wrote:sounds like you had a bad time man. We had some AK47 and some crystal from there, both were very nice. I think the one we went to was on Spuistraat(?)...
Thats the thing with coffeeshops is some days can be really good others really bad, Homegrown Fantasy was one of my favourites for a couple of trips on the trot only to be ruined last time when there was some work being done outside so it was extremly noisy and the girl working just moaned the whole time I was there!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
commie

Post by commie »

The original one near the Spui is OK, but the one by the university is a tiny little closet. I've heard complaints about the one by the station as well. Life is too short for such cheesiness. Its not like there aren't a million other shops.....
"It's right to rebel"----Mao Zedong
Paco

Post by Paco »

The coffeeshops of Kandinsky have style but the weed menu is very normal.There is nothing special on their menu.The bartender was a not very friendly.In spite of giving me some advices he was sining loudly in front of me.

The seats are very hard,the menu is a joke.
GreekSheik

Post by GreekSheik »

a large group of us visited the shop near Spui. The shop was pretty cool, very comfy and the music selection was chill. The weed wasn't anything special and seemed overpriced for the quality. None of us had any problems with the service. It was worth a visit, in fact My wife loved the place and would highly recommend it. I will definatley return to hang out on my next trip.
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

I liked Kadinsky menu for the nlxhaze other than that average.
DrGonzo

Post by DrGonzo »

I really enjoyed the Space Cake here...... really.....
CloudedThoughts

Post by CloudedThoughts »

i visited the one right by dam square.the staff was dope,and the server was a sweetheart.she was very helpful in deciding what to pick.its a nice small shop youd miss easily if your not paying attention.well worth the stop if you find it.the adams apple,ice cream,and white russian(which was so fresh and sticky) are all worth mention for cannabis enthusiats on a strain quest like i was.
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

We visited the Kadinsky just off Spui ...found it to be a pleasent evening stop
one of the TCs got Nepal Trans Himalayen at 10.50 a G ...found it to be outstanding ...Dude on Duty was very friendly ...surroundings clean and attractive ...theres 3 levels -a bar area ,and seating areas up and down from there. A calm sort of environment . Recommended
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

the shop at Spui was my first stop, got 2 grams of NYCD and a gram of moroc caramellow. great shop great service great weed. :D
stew1974

Post by stew1974 »

/o
Last edited by stew1974 on Wed 20th May 2009 01:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grrl_Interrupted

Post by Grrl_Interrupted »

I like Kadinsky II; the interior is a little more classy than most coffeeshops.

Am yet to try their spacecake...... Maybe a mission for next time.