Relax (Amsterdam)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Good or not?

Good
47%
Not Good
7%
Not been
27%
I am a sausage
20%

Total votes: 15

Nuggz

Re: Relax (Amsterdam)

Post by Nuggz »

kingbee wrote: Tue 3rd Dec 2019 09:35 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Wed 11th Sep 2019 10:29 am You would go to Rome and eat at a tourist trap restaurant and pay €35 for a pizza made by someone whos probably not even Italian in the kitchen...
I don't know if you've been to Rome, or Italy in general, but pizza is cheap there, and there is nowhere that would charge 35 euro for a pizza
I beg to differ there's certainly places in the big 3 (touristy spots) Rome, Florence and Venice, tourist-trap shitholes if you will, that relish the opportunity to pull such utter trickery, and I've lived in Italy - so I speak from relevant experience.

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

All the tourist rip off joints advertise their prices on the internet.

What’s your problem? It’s like you refuse to believe that people would rip each other off?

It happens in amsterdam
It happens in Venice
It happens in London

Take your rosey spectacle’s off and look at the real world

Foe.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Popped in the other day I got a relax ball and a gram of amnesia, not a spectacular menu but not bad good prices ...they have new volcano vaporiserers on every table and I had no problem getting a bag to get it working it seems they are all brand new which is a plus for a lot of people...also the shop was quiet with a few locals coming in to weed and pre rolls in fact I've never seen a place sell so many pre rolls I was there for an hour and seen at least 15 or 20 sold all to what I assumed to be dutch locals....maybe they know something we dont
macky

Post by macky »

Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 5th Mar 2020 01:48 pm Popped in the other day I got a relax ball and a gram of amnesia, not a spectacular menu but not bad good prices ...they have new volcano vaporiserers on every table and I had no problem getting a bag to get it working it seems they are all brand new which is a plus for a lot of people...also the shop was quiet with a few locals coming in to weed and pre rolls in fact I've never seen a place sell so many pre rolls I was there for an hour and seen at least 15 or 20 sold all to what I assumed to be dutch locals....maybe they know something we dont
Pre Roll big seller local shops like137,Johnny’s usually white widow and assume at better price then tourist get :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Relax Balls (14€/g) - I noticed that they won a cup lately for it so I wanted to try it out. It should be like a hash moonrock. It´s probably made out of Sherbert hash, Nicole Kush oil and Amnesia Dry Sift. Looks pretty interesting while I didn´t expected something outstanding. I could feel that the balls have indeed different ingredients like a bit of added oil... smell is kind of fresh weed like ( maybe from the Amnesia Dry Sift) but not really intense. The hash bubbles nice when touched by the flame and no black smoke or something like that. Taste is enjoyable but no taste wonder more on the hashy side... effect is strong while to me more in the head than on the body.

Overall nice idea and I liked it. While I'm not overwhelmed but it´s a good product and made me high and seems to be clean on the first view :mrgreen: On the other side when it would be made with Top ingredients it has to be killer... most usual moonrocks in coffeeshops and maybe in general are not made with the best oil, weed and dry kief. Usually they use not so good ingredients :? same with jelly hash... or my tolerance is just that high that I didn´t feel the strength of it anymore :lol:

Amnesia pre rolled Joint (4,75€/g mixed with tobacco) - Because of the take away only rule and the shit weather this day I decide to try a pre rolled :? while it was better than I thought especially in terms of potency. Also from outside the joint looked like it has a good amount of weed in there which is pretty rare :lol: Good one :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for relax dated November 8, 2022. Kudos to MHN.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Relax/Menus/Relax.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Looked at the top 3 weed,s Grape Cream ,Powdered Donut,and Lemon Cherry Gelato which is the one I went for . Great smell out of the tub and good looking nugs the flavour is there also I was very impressed with this weed for €13.50 a great bargain I returned later for more
I also tried their beldia hash which was just ok nothing special .I'd recommend checking out this place if in the aera .seems to have a nice local clientele
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had a look at the 2 top indicas RS11 and SOUR OG both looked good but the OG smelled the best ..it was very tasty and a heavy hitter one of the best bits I picked up on the trip ...always find something nice here👍
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Relax dated 7 September 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Tokeing Tom :mrgreen:

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Relax/Menus/Relax.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Relax dated 3 February 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-relax-ams.html