Black Star

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Black Star cs ?

I like the place
65%
I don't like the place
6%
I scored good stuff there
29%
I scored bad stuff there
No votes

Total votes: 17

OneHighMofo

Re: Black Star

Post by OneHighMofo »

Cookie Fam (breeder of Girl scout cookies) and (until last month) Dying Breed seeds responsible for Zkittles and Smarties maintain they've never released seeds or clones to the market.

So.... all those Cali strains listed at €30 p/g

Birthday cake = bagseed cross
Zkittlez = grown from bagseed
Sherbalato = Bagseed
Key Lime Pie (gsc pheno) = unstable bagseed
Smarties = bagseed

Enjoy cali-customers! :lol: 8) :roll:
"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"
-- Alexander Pope (1688 - 1744)

treunjo

Post by treunjo »

Great spot! Their cookies are just awesome :D
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 25th Oct 2018 11:23 am Cookie Fam (breeder of Girl scout cookies) and (until last month) Dying Breed seeds responsible for Zkittles and Smarties maintain they've never released seeds or clones to the market.

Sherbalato = Bagseed
Smarties = bagseed

Hmm some shops are better than others. Some have total bullshit, some have legit "Cali" I.e. Plug who despite their absurd prices seem to have direct supply lines opened with Terp Hogz (who bred Zkittz as far as I know and not DBS) and Alien Labs/Cali Connected whom I'm pretty sure in turn are affiliated with Cookies Fam, as they've hosted all these guys in affiliation with the recent High Times cup. And they've seemed to give each other a lot of shouts/approval on 'the gram'.

So stands to reason their supply is relatively legit. The Cali I get comes (allegedly) from people that have managed to stockpile some pretty exclusive cuts and considering it looks, smells and smokes like what Plug stocks (often better) I think it's legit enough.

Edit to add: but again a lot of shops (looking at you Club Media and Amnesia) carry utter bullshit which they attempt to pawn off as "Cali" for top-euro.
WLow

Post by WLow »

Why still buy into this, you live in amsterdam Nuggs and still unsure of what is happening :lol:

i want to see the blackstar ghanian weed.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 26th Oct 2018 11:59 am
OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 25th Oct 2018 11:23 am Cookie Fam (breeder of Girl scout cookies) and (until last month) Dying Breed seeds responsible for Zkittles and Smarties maintain they've never released seeds or clones to the market.

Sherbalato = Bagseed
Smarties = bagseed

Hmm some shops are better than others. Some have total bullshit, some have legit "Cali" I.e. Plug who despite their absurd prices seem to have direct supply lines opened with Terp Hogz (who bred Zkittz as far as I know and not DBS) and Alien Labs/Cali Connected whom I'm pretty sure in turn are affiliated with Cookies Fam, as they've hosted all these guys in affiliation with the recent High Times cup. And they've seemed to give each other a lot of shouts/approval on 'the gram'.

So stands to reason their supply is relatively legit. The Cali I get comes (allegedly) from people that have managed to stockpile some pretty exclusive cuts and considering it looks, smells and smokes like what Plug stocks (often better) I think it's legit enough.

Edit to add: but again a lot of shops (looking at you Club Media and Amnesia) carry utter bullshit which they attempt to pawn off as "Cali" for top-euro.
Terphogz/ dying breed same people. £400 for ten seeds. Trust me. They’ve been on the market a couple of minutes at most. Not enough time to even get a crop out.
Point is no one’s had any official seeds or cuts. But everyone has product and has for months . Hmmmmm. Also there are a bazillion other seed companies with their own version (bagseed) that have been out for months.... hmmmmmmm

You couldn’t convince me that 75% of this product on the market is from an official source if my life depended on it buddy!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 27th Oct 2018 09:40 am
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 26th Oct 2018 11:59 am

Sherbalato = Bagseed
Smarties = bagseed

Terphogz/ dying breed same people. £400 for ten seeds. Trust me. They’ve been on the market a couple of minutes at most. Not enough time to even get a crop out.
Point is no one’s had any official seeds or cuts. But everyone has product and has for months . Hmmmmm. Also there are a bazillion other seed companies with their own version (bagseed) that have been out for months.... hmmmmmmm

You couldn’t convince me that 75% of this product on the market is from an official source if my life depended on it buddy!
All valid points but did I say 75% or even a speculative figure at all? Definitely not, probably closer to 10% ...I don't how it makes its way out but some of it is definitely legit, again at least a portion of the Plug's menu and what I source are. The others...well not my problem, so don't care! Let them eat (fake Wedding) Cake...
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I don’t see how any (Zkittlez etc) of it is legit unless it’s coming direct from the breeder/family garden? Which seems almost 100% unlikely to me .
The seeds simply haven’t been out long enough to facilitate anything else

As for cookies. Unless it’s coming direct from cookie fam or their dispensaries It’s bagseed. As are all the crosses. Anyone who wants to call that legit is welcome to!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I should add - I'll smoke product grown from bagseed. No problem.
But would I call that 'legit'? Nope.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Agree to disagree on this one.
macky

Post by macky »

Regaurdless let’s agree no weed is worth 30e a gram ,gentlemen?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

macky wrote: Sat 27th Oct 2018 01:48 pm Regaurdless let’s agree no weed is worth 30e a gram ,gentlemen?
No arguments there good sir!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I didn't disagree...

'd certainly agree that if anyone - The Plug proprietors have a direct connect to product that might be called legit from DyingBreed or Cookie Fam. Seens as his business partner is now US based and they seem to do enough Zkittles live-resin runs on the regular to supply at least one Spanish club they must either have a very stable F1 (bagseed) or a direct connect. Maybe that filters to one or two other sources sure. I can accept that.

As for everyone else selling Zkittlez until those seeds were released back in Summer? 99.9999% bagseed. Most likely Spanish grown. And don't get me wrong - there will be some keepers (and stable ones at that) amongst those seeds. But we're not calling bagseed legit. Not on my watch :lol:

As for every Cookies bag ever sold in the Dam (until maybe recently - see above). 100% Bagseed. Unless Cookie Fam are lying and are handing out cuts and seeds willy-nilly (hint; they're not).

I don't believe that even the top-shelf is worth more than £5 per gram personally.
macky

Post by macky »

5 euro,s sounds about right , only problem Amsterdam CS is not part of real canna world .
It,s a bunch of business men trying to make as much money by making it seem like there cups have anything to do with strains and advancing smoke qualities . There looking for a money making gimmick after another.
As far as seeds and getting cuts , money talks .Everything in America has a price ,it,s in there DNA a to make money :D
P,S DNA gentics is example who have spread money around cali to get cuts and seeds
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

WLow wrote: Fri 26th Oct 2018 11:14 pm Why still buy into this, you live in amsterdam Nuggs and still unsure of what is happening :lol:

i want to see the blackstar ghanian weed.
I want too buddy, and I will, as well as their jamaïcain ;-)
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

But yes , Amsterdam is no more the best place for weed, all the best growers have flew to Spain at worse and to Canada/USA at best.

Amsterdam’s golden years are over, thanks to the repression.