Grey Area

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Grey Area

I like Grey Area
88%
I don't like Grey Area
12%

Total votes: 558

scorchingdick

Re: Grey Area

Post by scorchingdick »

thats the one! thank you for putting me out of my misery - that was the best bud i smoked on that trip

Spacefunk

Post by Spacefunk »

Didn't have a lot of money to spend, so I only bought two bags here - a gram each of an old favourite, YellowCab, and a new favourite which I've now bought on my last three visits: Mexican Haze. Organic, old-school, trippy and spacey 100% sativa! Highly recommended if it's available.
green8899

Post by green8899 »

Visited GA for the first time on Saturday. Got 1g grey berry. Small rock hard bits of shake, smelled nice, had that classic Amsterdam cheesy wotsits smell to it, it also smelled like strawberry hubba bubba.

Effects didn't impress me though. It was quite mild and it tasted awful, like shit (literally)!

I'm sure they have some nice buds available but I wouldn't visit again to be honest.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

green8899 wrote:Visited GA for the first time on Saturday. Got 1g grey berry. Small rock hard bits of shake, smelled nice, had that classic Amsterdam cheesy wotsits smell to it, it also smelled like strawberry hubba bubba.

Effects didn't impress me though. It was quite mild and it tasted awful, like shit (literally)!

I'm sure they have some nice buds available but I wouldn't visit again to be honest.
look and smell b4 u buy !
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Lamont

Post by Lamont »

RvanSteensel wrote:
green8899 wrote:Visited GA for the first time on Saturday. Got 1g grey berry. Small rock hard bits of shake, smelled nice, had that classic Amsterdam cheesy wotsits smell to it, it also smelled like strawberry hubba bubba.

Couldn't agree more. I can not understand why anyone would by "bits of shake" when in Amsterdam. Especially when in Grey Area....i've found that despite the long lines the tenders (especially John) are very patient and let you look at anything you want to see...
flatty

Post by flatty »

NYC Diesel is seriously good! Best buzz by far for me the last few days, taste was okay, nothing special but the stone is supper buzzing! There was a local getting some at the same time and telling john how good it was. Well worth 13e/gram compared to others in that range I've tried the last few days.
Spacefunk

Post by Spacefunk »

RvanSteensel wrote:

He looked and smelled before he bought, and said it smelled pleasant. How was he to know? I prefer going for nice big nugs too, but sometimes really powerful smoke has come in small budlets (not shake per se, but no big chunks).

Sometimes it just happens to be that bud looks good, smells good, but smokes like a tampon.
alpen rock

Post by alpen rock »

but smokes like a tampon.
Lol, nice one!! :D

couldn't agree more...Proof is IN the pudding.
Looks/bag appeal can be deceiving.Quite hard to tell if a bud has not been flushed properly and overferted based on a quick stoned look/sniff :mrgreen:
Besides, the Quaze which is quite praised in these pages, always comes in small bits/shake fr example.
Long flowering sativas and landraces (not talking about the multiple so called "hazes"hybrid crosses,hyped amnesias and stuff) often look like poor schwaggy fluffy crap, but can be absolutely amazing both on taste and effects...

++
oz ofskunk

Post by oz ofskunk »

Spacefunk wrote:
RvanSteensel wrote:

He looked and smelled before he bought, and said it smelled pleasant. How was he to know? I prefer going for nice big nugs too, but sometimes really powerful smoke has come in small budlets (not shake per se, but no big chunks).

Sometimes it just happens to be that bud looks good, smells good, but smokes like a tampon.
ALL I WANT IS 3.5 WITH NO TWIGS!!
Colino

Post by Colino »

Was there 3 days ago. I bought 0.9g Grey Haze for 10E, nice and clean taste, better than in previous times, very nice haze for the morning, i'd rate it 7.5/10. Also bought a 0.6 of greyberry for 5euro and wooooowwww that was really fruity and balanced smoke, so it was idel for every hour of the day 9/10 and my mate bought 0.5g for 6 euro, dunno remember about this. this time grey area was really on high level
smokeze

Post by smokeze »

yo yo yo
if ya wanna buy very good but expe,sive ganja you come to this shop,
i think yhey have the crazy chiezel that you can find, all off
the weed here is top notch, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT MAN!!!!

grtz smokeze
weed will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times
of no weed
haggishunter

Post by haggishunter »

I got to Grey Area and people had to stand outside it was that busy. I waited a little while and me and my friends finally got served. I bought some L.A Woman, & my friends bought Grey Haze, New York City Diesel and Quaze Haze. All the weeds tasted nice and the service was good. The guy explained the weeds strengths and gave us info on them all. We couldn't sit of course, but it looked nice. I didn't get all the hype though. I know they have good weeds and stuff, but so does Central. I would say that if i had to rate it as a coffeeshop, it would be a 4/10 or 5/10 at a push. Simply because it doesn't have the facilities, or the services that others offer. But it does have quality, and quantity, and also history with experience. So it one to definitely visit, if it is only to pick up a new variety of weed. Good service, good selection.
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

Nice small shop, no time for losing your phone. Image
"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

smokeze wrote:yo yo yo
if ya wanna buy very good but expe,sive ganja you come to this shop,
i think yhey have the crazy chiezel that you can find, all off
the weed here is top notch, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT MAN!!!!

grtz smokeze
"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."
haggishunter

Post by haggishunter »

BigRigRob wrote:Nice small shop, no time for losing your phone. Image
Thank fook lol.