Grey Area

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Grey Area

I like Grey Area
88%
I don't like Grey Area
12%

Total votes: 558

wietzakje

Re: Grey Area

Post by wietzakje »

grey haze was really value for money this time ! but that was 4 days ago dont know how the batch is now

Searching for the best weed !
stints

Post by stints »

i tried the hawaian punch the silver bubble and the fireballs og kush

the hawaian punch was a disapointment not much in flavor

the silver bubble was ok but nothing special either

the fireballs og kush was by far the best tasting and strongest strain i tried this trip! absolut fantastic! went back two days later to get more but it already was off the menu where it was new the day i bought it and replaced the sour krypt on the menu
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week during my stay in The Hague I had a side-trip here:

I noticed that 'Silver Rock'(according to the menu: 'Maroc hash from ssh...' - most probably Grey Area's take on the recent moroccan 'Amnesia'batches going around :mrgreen: )on the Menu from 1st of May but unfortunately it was sold out. Asked for some strong weed and was shown The Dog(kinda kushy) and Ghost Train Haze, both 16€/g. I tried something of them and was lucky enough to get a seat as despite the usual queue there were several available.
As usual Grey Area's wiet was the best looking stuff I bought on that day in the Dam(minus the feel it had been shaken before going to sale like almost all coffeeshop wiet I saw in recent years)but I didn't notice any particular strength in The Dog(advertized: 'one of high times strongest strains on earth' :lol: )or found the other one overly special(another nice haze hybrid).
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

Grey Haze for 10E - nice big bud - and a very decent , if not overpowering , smoke. (Bought this week - could not resist !)
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Came to ask if anyone had info on or tried the "Silver Rock E14/g - Maroc hash from ssh with surprisingly strong uplift" :?: But Jesscass has reported that it was sold out :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

pengaldinho wrote:Came to ask if anyone had info on or tried the "Silver Rock E14/g - Maroc hash from ssh with surprisingly strong uplift" :?: But Jesscass has reported that it was sold out :)
Preemptive obedience :mrgreen: !
Largefella

Post by Largefella »

Gotta be one of the best vibes I've had in a coffeeshop so far...

Not too busy - Monday about 4pm, but still a short wait to see the budtender.

Everyone, on both sides of the bar, seemed absolutely mashed in the best possible way. Great music.

Got some Neville's Haze, some Grey Haze and the OG Kush. Neville's is solid, OG Kush not the strongest - Grey Haze similar to Nevilles imho. All of them nicely clean and clear. Happy Camper - me.
...as Sinatra once sang, Doobee doobee dooo....
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

Tried the kuchi it was ok but not worth the money(i think it was 13€) and the kosher which was nice but too expensive at 16€.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Pretty much everything is overpriced at this place. I go on occasion because some of the nugs (from 15-16€ per gram selection) are arguably the best nugs in the 'Dam, but still overpriced, nonetheless. The only item on the menu that is approaching a reasonable price (for Amsterdam standards, not US West Coast or even Spain standards) is the Grey Haze @ 11.50€ per gram.

That being said I picked up a 20€ sack of "the dog" which smells like some super pungent Sour-D or Casey Jones type strain. It has wispy, small buds, clearly a very pure sativa genetic makeup and delivers an elevating, speedy high. It is some powerful shit but still not worth the price. I only let because 1e has been slacking lately, but based on what I've read here I think I'll give Utopia a shot tomorrow
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

Popped in for some west coast sour diesel.... And it scrambled my brain lol great example. Not because I'm a diesel freak but 1 of the smoked of week for effect from a diesel! More sour than fruity diesel but strong as. Good stuff. :D
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

silver bubble was outstanding today

also tangie was nice
24 k was also nice
Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was looking for some nice tasty kush strain so I decide to check out Grey Area :D I am not the biggest fan of Grey Areas Weed but on my last trips the kushes from here were the simply the best.

Asked the super friendly dealer with glasses (I think his name is John) for some clean tasting kush. He recommend me the West Coast Sour Diesel (16€/g aka Sour OG)...he also showed me another strain but I prefered the sour kushy smell of the WCSD. I pretty liked it... had white ash and was clean burning. Smell transfered good to the taste. Effect was also nice. Not
one of the best kushes I ever tried but good 8) 16€ is overpriced for sure but in the most shops the Kush strains are so damn expensive :?

But I am prepared for that prices when I looking for the top kushes at Grey Area :lol:
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Marok21 wrote:I was looking for some nice tasty kush strain so I decide to check out Grey Area :D I am not the biggest fan of Grey Areas Weed but on my last trips the kushes from here were the simply the best.

Asked the super friendly dealer with glasses (I think his name is John) for some clean tasting kush. He recommend me the West Coast Sour Diesel (16€/g aka Sour OG)...he also showed me another strain but I prefered the sour kushy smell of the WCSD. I pretty liked it... had white ash and was clean burning. Smell transfered good to the taste. Effect was also nice. Not
one of the best kushes I ever tried but good 8) 16€ is overpriced for sure but in the most shops the Kush strains are so damn expensive :?

But I am prepared for that prices when I looking for the top kushes at Grey Area :lol:
Did you see any Haze's that caught your eye? I usually get the Grey Haze but have heard mixed reports over the last few months.
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

KrazeUK wrote:Did you see any Haze's that caught your eye? I usually get the Grey Haze but have heard mixed reports over the last few months.
No sry I only was there for some kush and don't even looked at the Hazes. Talked with a few others in the shop but all were
smoking kushes (mainly the Sour OG)...