Grey Area

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Grey Area

I like Grey Area
88%
I don't like Grey Area
12%

Total votes: 558

Nuggz

Re: Grey Area

Post by Nuggz »

Ask for the pre-tumble, I hear it's killer shit!

GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Go to grey area before u go to eerste hulp, since its on the way and eerste hulp is a great place to chill but i never buy the weed from them
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Bought hells og.it didnt dissapoint.16e but it cut though the rest of afternoon smoke and a great buzz.expensive but on point :mrgreen:
Clay

Post by Clay »

Scott's was great! Menu from Monday.
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

pie face
purple pie face
kosher kush

all 16 a g and absolutly banging..... 9/10 for all three
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Grey Area:

Roughly everytime, and I try to go regularly here, they still have nice enough wiet. Though this time I annoyingly had to check a few tubs more than what budtender recommended.

Still a tough job and I only saw popcorn buds what wouldn't be too much of a problem if coming across proper but not even that.
Eventually settled for some Headbanger(16€/g)and hilariously named 3xCrazy(16€/g).

Headbanger had a bit of a kushy taste but was more headphone without full blast but soft background noise. 3xCrazy which supposedly is a three-way-cross of kush strains had more flavour but sadly wasn't overly potent.
Though probably the best wiet of this trip. Oh my.
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

popped in last thursday as there wasnt a queue for once

good service as always checked the high end and grabbed 2g of the white fire og

very good smoke wish i grabbed more but so little time...
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Grey Area dated August 11, 2018. Thanks to Steve.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Grey%20A ... 0Area.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Soooo a friend of mine went here in the last week and got the "Lake Of Fire" €16
....aaaaaaaannnnddd.......
yes you've guessed it, it was damp! Fucking damp weed in Grey Area of all places!?

€16 for poorly dried top of the menu product...in 2018...let me just reiterate that point....the year is 2018 and we are still getting wet/stale/sprayed/poorly finished flowers?? What's up AMS?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

last tuesday

looked at a uninspiring menu, asked the BT what hes smoking for flavour, he pushed me towards some 24k that smelled ok but had no taste, nothing like orange or kush. the burn wasnt great either (not that black ash matters to some but yeah)

also took the pie face OG which was damp and didnt burn properly.

RIP grey area, once hailed as the best CS in AMS
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

And I thought they kept that weed under the counter for when they see me coming :lol: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Kermit wrote: Tue 11th Sep 2018 09:19 pm And I thought they kept that weed under the counter for when they see me coming :lol: :lol:
:lol:
DjShaggy wrote: Tue 11th Sep 2018 09:47 am last tuesday

looked at a uninspiring menu, asked the BT what hes smoking for flavour, he pushed me towards some 24k that smelled ok but had no taste, nothing like orange or kush. the burn wasnt great either (not that black ash matters to some but yeah)

Sad to hear but for me it was like that for years... I mean it was more kind of hit and miss for me to go there. Many people said they got the best weed but like you wrote before I got weed from them that was not good dried or not flushed or whatever that makes it not good, too :lol: but on some trips they had the best quality I could find. To be honest I can´t say something about their quality in general because I am simply no local and can´t check them out every day but to sell not well dried weed and so on for a high price like 16€/ is not nice :evil:

@Grey Area
When the quality isn´t good make it much cheaper or better don´t sell that shit... maybe the menu is a bit smaller then but the customers are much happier to get a good product than a hyped strain of mediocore quality...
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Marok21 wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 04:57 pm
Kermit wrote: Tue 11th Sep 2018 09:19 pm And I thought they kept that weed under the counter for when they see me coming :lol: :lol:
:lol:
DjShaggy wrote: Tue 11th Sep 2018 09:47 am last tuesday

Sad to hear but for me it was like that for years... I mean it was more kind of hit and miss for me to go there. Many people said they got the best weed but like you wrote before I got weed from them that was not good dried or not flushed or whatever that makes it not good, too :lol: but on some trips they had the best quality I could find. To be honest I can´t say something about their quality in general because I am simply no local and can´t check them out every day but to sell not well dried weed and so on for a high price like 16€/ is not nice :evil:

@Grey Area
When the quality isn´t good make it much cheaper or better don´t sell that shit... maybe the menu is a bit smaller then but the customers are much happier to get a good product than a hyped strain of mediocore quality...

I went to dam quite a few times between 2011 and 2013 when the quality was very good, started going again around '16 and still thought they were good, just didnt fancy the que. last week there was no que and no quality. every tub i looked at looked meh
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
skywalker

Post by skywalker »

In my experience, Grey Area has always had "fresher" stickier weed because the proprietors are Americans, and we prefer slightly moist weed for the bowls we usually smoke because it's less harsh on the throat than the bone dry weed that Europeans prefer for their joints.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

skywalker wrote: Thu 13th Sep 2018 02:55 pm In my experience, Grey Area has always had "fresher" stickier weed because the proprietors are Americans, and we prefer slightly moist weed for the bowls we usually smoke because it's less harsh on the throat than the bone dry weed that Europeans prefer for their joints.
Cheers for the laugh, big difference between sticky and wet, and congrats on being the 1st American I have ever come by who likes wet weed :shock: