Grey Area

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Grey Area

I like Grey Area
88%
I don't like Grey Area
12%

Total votes: 558

Marok21

Re: Grey Area

Post by Marok21 »

Skywalker Ice Rock hash (15€/g) - First time they had it in stock when I was there... last times it was temp sold out :? Darker oily stuff but not as super sticky as many other hashes around 15€/g. Smells really kind of OG like. They did a good job in transfer the taste of the plant into their hash :lol: also the effect was very pleasent... liked it. With 15€/g it´s not cheap but compared with other hashes of that quality in the area it´s ok... for Grey Area it´s kind of cheap :lol: if you look for example at their super overpriced Grey Crystals :lol:

Bsmith420

Post by Bsmith420 »

Visited last week at the perfect time, they were just restocked! Small wait as the one budtender was sorting the fresh bud and the other served. Greeted with a comical "sorry for your wait we smoked all the weed" and great customer service from the nice American guys! Managed to get a bit of the super rare ghost train haze, it is as pungent as they say, you could literally smell how strong it was, great high obviously sky high and not sleepy, nice chemical pungent strong smell. Also grabbed a g of exo cheese which smelled amazing, a lovely indica example. Would recommend this shop to anyone
SmokerAMS

Post by SmokerAMS »

I used to visit GA all the time when living in the area, their strains are simply exquisite and the staff welcoming and friendly. Although as many other people seem to have experienced the main barrier between you and those GA specials like Chemdawg, Moonshine and THE DOG is the size of the place and the queue preceding it.

If GA decided to go big and have a warehouse sized store with 10+ bud-tenders then I'd be there everyday, however it's hard to justify the hour of queuing, special occasions GA is an immense experience. I have fond memories especially of "THE DOG" and it's predecessor an immense flavorful long lasting body high.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

SmokerAMS wrote: Tue 12th Sep 2017 09:44 pm I used to visit GA all the time when living in the area, their strains are simply exquisite and the staff welcoming and friendly. Although as many other people seem to have experienced the main barrier between you and those GA specials like Chemdawg, Moonshine and THE DOG is the size of the place and the queue preceding it.

If GA decided to go big and have a warehouse sized store with 10+ bud-tenders then I'd be there everyday, however it's hard to justify the hour of queuing, special occasions GA is an immense experience. I have fond memories especially of "THE DOG" and it's predecessor an immense flavorful long lasting body high.
Timing is everything with GA, weekends can be particularly challenging. Fantastic bud tenders. Love it, but I've walked away from a few queues.
He who tries to shine dims his own light
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Had the shoreline cbd.lovely smoke.lovely taste.plus got another strain which was even better.gutted i diddnt buy more from them.but only went in cause there was no que.most expensive weed and strongest of the trip.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Grey Area dated November 29, 2017. Kudos Q.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Grey%20A ... 0Area.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Grey Area dated December 7, 2017. Thanks Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Grey%20A ... 0Area.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

So, went here few days ago and seem the upstairs was on fire....fire engine there and the street was closed etc., bit bizarre and I was really stoned so wasn't sure what to make of it all, but went back a few days later and got some Exodus Cheese, no major queue which was nice and the building hadn't burned down, which is always a positive. I like the Exodus Cheese it's a good day time strain.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

My mate got their Zombie Kush (16€/g) which looked just killer :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: . Maybe one of the best looking buds I ever saw from a Coffeeshop. Totally full of crystals... with different colors in it like purple. I heard some good stuff about Zombie Kush from Ripper Seeds and yeah that batch looked indeed awesome :mrgreen:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Marok21 wrote: Mon 29th Jan 2018 03:40 pm My mate got their Zombie Kush (16€/g) which looked just killer :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: . Maybe one of the best looking buds I ever saw from a Coffeeshop. Totally full of crystals... with different colors in it like purple. I heard some good stuff about Zombie Kush from Ripper Seeds and yeah that batch looked indeed awesome :mrgreen:
Bit off topic..
Got a lot of Zombie from ripper myself, dam fine strain, the hash off it is just Amazing, nice blonde hash with a nice old school smell and taste that I would say is right up your alley.
Surprised by the price as I can have this finished in 6.5-7 weeks and it yields like very few strains I have seen to date.

8)
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

off topic #2 Zombie kush was my star of last year. Produced an amazing smoke under terrible outdoor conditions. Unreal, and indeed surprisingly fast flowering. Woud love to try this ga example
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Kermit wrote: Tue 30th Jan 2018 12:16 am
Got a lot of Zombie from ripper myself, dam fine strain, the hash off it is just Amazing, nice blonde hash with a nice old school smell and taste that I would say is right up your alley.
Wow yeah that must have been great! :mrgreen: Zombie Kush hash awesome! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: makes my mouth watering :lol:
bearbong

Post by bearbong »

hi guys i will go to the grey area next week so does anybody got any infos about the current menu? I'm looking for a nice sativa (probably will roll with grey haze; only heard good things about it) and also some heavy indica...any recommendations?
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

bearbong wrote: Sun 11th Feb 2018 09:57 pm hi guys i will go to the grey area next week so does anybody got any infos about the current menu? I'm looking for a nice sativa (probably will roll with grey haze; only heard good things about it) and also some heavy indica...any recommendations?
Lemon bubble at voyagers is fire atm
bearbong

Post by bearbong »

GanjaGod wrote: Thu 15th Feb 2018 10:57 am
bearbong wrote: Sun 11th Feb 2018 09:57 pm hi guys i will go to the grey area next week so does anybody got any infos about the current menu? I'm looking for a nice sativa (probably will roll with grey haze; only heard good things about it) and also some heavy indica...any recommendations?
Lemon bubble at voyagers is fire atm
Yeah already changed my plans to make first stop at voyagers for some lemon bubble and then head to 1e hulp to chill there and get either some elephant or chocolope..on the way back i might make a stop at the grey area if the have some really bomb indica...u got any recommendations fam? :mrgreen: