Grey Area

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Grey Area

I like Grey Area
88%
I don't like Grey Area
12%

Total votes: 558

USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

whatever is a stupid thing to say...im just stating the facts that i know to inform you..sorry you took it the wrong way and you felt you had to insult me..you must hate the truth and thats ok...thats why this forum is here.for truth and opinion...im truth,your opinion..isnt the world great :wink:

rockin into the night
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

I said nothing to insult you, unless calling you a know-it-all is an insult.

We need more people like you here, too - can never have too many elitist weed snobs. Especially ones who force their opinions on others as fact while trashing other peoples opinions.

I'm done arguing. They either shake their buds or don't. You enjoy the weed at Basjoes (which I thought was terrible) and I will enjoy the shaken buds at Grey Area.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

the crystals have to come from somewhere, d'ya think that they are gonna throw the shaken buds away? nope. GA are not the only shop that do this, no doubt about that.

Yup, worst chairs in the dam! :D metal and painful.

Even if you don't mind the prices there has been plenty of reviews saying the buds lacked in GA and I don't understand how anybody could be bothered with the queues, gives the Anne Frank House a run for its money in that area....

Dealers have been very friendly to me the two times I've been there tbh

To be fair USBL is a very knowledgeable chap. As a relative novice I appreciate his input and experience.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

ZBeebs wrote:I said nothing to insult you, unless calling you a know-it-all is an insult.

We need more people like you here, too - can never have too many elitist weed snobs. Especially ones who force their opinions on others as fact while trashing other peoples opinions.

I'm done arguing. They either shake their buds or don't. You enjoy the weed at Basjoes (which I thought was terrible) and I will enjoy the shaken buds at Grey Area.
basjoe is closed...sorry if that was being a know it all////lol :roll: :wink: oh i aint forcin..im steering...and thats a nice thing to do...thanks man i try :)
rockin into the night
baked

Post by baked »

USBONGLORD wrote:get a pollinator...throw a pound of dry buds in it...in one minute youll have 10 or 15 grams of kif....go longer ya get alot more but it gets dirty and contaminated with alot of leaf particles and makes it taste harsh....so its easy to do and alot of the buds in the cylinder never hit the sides so of course they wont show damage...takes a minute to make 500 dollars..can ya blame them...and greed rears its ugly head....heres a hint for you kif lovers...buy a grinder with a kif screen and catcher when ya get to amsterdam..in a day or so you will have yer own to smoke and ga can sell their grey crystals to the stupid and you can smile and smoke yer own :D
thanks for the info. the advice about the grinder is so true. i did exact the same thing last visit. bought it at my 2nd stop (mellow yellow) and collected about 2 grams of nice kif from about 120 grams of fine weed. tastes great and smoothens the joint a lot.
Whitesox

Post by Whitesox »

basjoes is closed for what maybe a week or two more? not for good
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

ZBeebs wrote:Whatever. You know everything there is to know, just because you say you do.

He is claiming they rip people off by removing the tricromes from the outer surface of the buds to make grey crystals.
Where you think them CRYTALS come from? OFF the BUDS they sell

and for your INFO no need to shake--Now days they got static tumbler that extract the crystal from wit in the bud :shock: so if you BUD got tiny hole on them. means that some idiot took crystal from your BUD!

:twisted:
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

Unfortunately, in Amsterdam, a surprisingly regular occurrence... :cry:
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Got to love ppl like Mila and pollinator Co. :wink: they probably the ones selling it to CS that do it!

http://www.pollinator.nl/

Check the Pollinator 3000 !!
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

ZBeebs wrote:Yes, the place is small and cramped. Yes, it's expensive. The bud shaken? Not that I could tell, and I highly doubt it. They didn't have any of the crystals when I was there, so maybe they took that week off from shaking the buds? :wink: Everything I sampled was top quality, and their silver bubble was probably the best smoke of the trip. The bongs they had available for use (with no deposit) were all glass, and CLEAN.
The budtender even filled it with fresh water and handed me an alcohol wipe with it. No other shop did that, and the only other place that offered me a clean bong was 420 cafe. (The bongs in bluebird and mellow yellow were nasty!)

I met a couple from Scotland at Grey Area who were on the last day of a week long trip, they told me of all the shops they tried, they were very impressed with the gear at Grey Area and thought it was the best they had all week, so it's not just the Americans who like the place.

[/img]

I dono about shaken buds over there mate! well ive not heard nothing about that anyways,& i didnt mean that as an anti american slant or that man,I was just saying what i thought! just like the 4-20 is another good place to find tons of american people! nothing personal in it,Like la-cana was another place to find fools! scottish or otherwise,& boner i will spend my 1st sunday afternoon gettting some golden soles! i hear its a chiras an indian hash? anyways it sounds good & i will get a gram,& if i like it i will go for the other 4.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

bout 4 years ago was mexi melt..was ok
rockin into the night
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

USBONGLORD wrote:bout 4 years ago was mexi melt..was ok

They done the "mean martian green" as well a couple of years back as well,Didnt score any myself but i do remember people raving about it.
Boner

Post by Boner »

The Golden Soles is and always has been a nice chocolate moroccan hash, I have a piccy:

http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/17600/ ... 930_rs.jpg

This was from there as well:

http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/16388/ ... 090_rs.jpg

That was €8 a gram and was sold as AK47.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Boner wrote:The Golden Soles is and always has been a nice chocolate moroccan hash, I have a piccy:

Thanks boner! & the Ak-47 looks packed with crystals,I will keep an eye out for that in case the Golden Soles is sold out.
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

Kingdoc wrote:
Boner wrote:The Golden Soles is and always has been a nice chocolate moroccan hash, I have a piccy:

Thanks boner! & the Ak-47 looks packed with crystals,I will keep an eye out for that in case the Golden Soles is sold out.
Golden Soles better not be sold out...i want some in 16 days and if its all gone,i'll know who to blame... :wink: :D
"That cats something i can't explain"