Resin

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Resin

I like Resin
78%
I don't like Resin
22%

Total votes: 63

ItsCashed

Post by ItsCashed »

LOL sweet the apartment I booked is right next door :D relieved to see good reviews!

templeball

Post by templeball »

I feel like visiting this place on my trip, I love the greenness...

looking at the menu site (admitedly its nearly a year old) they dont seem to have many of the strains sought after, anyone got a more recent menu or tried more of their top-end buds and hash, and what of their isolators? Anyone been sampling there of recent??
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

There Bubblegum was good for the money.
SGawain235

Post by SGawain235 »

templeball wrote:
Swings or swingers? :)
They have swingers in that part of the world?

I just thought they were ok with other people doing that. Not that they actually did it themselves.

Well, learn something new every day.
Did you think you'd get rid of me that easily?
templeball

Post by templeball »

SGawain235 wrote:
templeball wrote:
Swings or swingers? :)
They have swingers in that part of the world?

I just thought they were ok with other people doing that. Not that they actually did it themselves.

Well, learn something new every day.
....please forgive my low level of humour, I couldnt resist...I cant think of anything worse personally than going to a real swingers night but there are some very famous and rip roaring swingers clubs in Dam, cant imagine them welcoming us lot though, stoned off our tits, too wasted to bother, just gawping with a glazed look
maybe there should be a toke and talk in a swingers club, we could call it toke and grope :P :P
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

1st stop last Saturday (20th) as Hunters was packed out with nowhere to sit.

The mrs loved the look & aroma of the Resin Haze, great stuff but at 14E/g far too overpriced.

I got 2g of the Desert Eagle, a very stinky, potent Kush at 12E/g. In an olfactory sense, it had notes very reminiscent of NYCD, Sleazestick, OG Kush 18.....you get the picture hopefully, but still expensive at that price.

Overall a decent shop, definitely wouldn't be my first choice to stop and the location explains the inflated prices.
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
Richard and jo

awsome to the last detail

Post by Richard and jo »

Bought bubblegum and ak47 from here. both were good with the ak being crazy!!! not bad prices on drinks....the smoking room was amazing!!! green lights, slouch seats, swings as seats. chill out areas up and down stairs, who can ask for more??? we only came back 2 days ago and have booked to go again already. went to this place about 2 or 3 times a dayat least, every time awsome service, great hot chocolates and hash prerolls that spark u in the face......on a closing note, the tall long haired guy was a legend really made us feel welcome. would give this coffee shop 11/10. cant wait to go there again.
Richard and jo :D
Boner

Post by Boner »

Can you remember any prices for the smokeables?
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Richard and jo

hope this helps

Post by Richard and jo »

yeah i think it was 9 euro for each. really good value mate. and pre rolled was 3 euro i believe, space cake was 5 euro. i didnt have any but saw the effects and wish i bought some before they sold out. . . . definately go. wicked music and the smoking room is crazy cool!!!
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

My bubblegum was only 8 euros,Its was ok like 8).
The Stoned Shaman

Post by The Stoned Shaman »

Went here last month (found it by accident) and was pleasantly suprised by what the layout and design was like inside. Was like a mini night club style with random places to sit, and oh yes there was a swing to help bring the inner child out lol.

Didnt buy anything except 2 cokes as had plenty of weed on me already by that time, but nonetheless, it definetely stood out compared to other places because of its style.
The Stoned Shaman

Post by The Stoned Shaman »

MiT wrote:Has'nt Hunters got two establishments ready for the change, one to sell weed one to serve alcohol?
Yes mate, Hunters have that one covered with their multiple premises :)
Balou

Post by Balou »

I always stop here every trip. It was the first shop I visited when it was the Pool Dog. Budtender is always up on his product and will tell you if it's shit. bought 2 grams of the Resin Haze as my first smoke.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
hestia

Post by hestia »

Has anyone tryed the Desert Eagle here ?? I did during Queens day and it was ass kicken good .
iforgot

Post by iforgot »

I love the swings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the massive knot of dreads on one of the bud tenders forehead , they are awesome
Grow your own Dope......... Plant a man