Resin

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Resin

I like Resin
78%
I don't like Resin
22%

Total votes: 63

Pala

Resin

Post by Pala »

ACD Page: Resin

So we've heard about this new shop. I'd love to hear more.

chuck.

Nugs

Post by Nugs »

Id also like to hear more. Maybe some pictures? Prices? Location?
Boner

Post by Boner »

Location is an easy one, its where The Pooldog used to be opposite the Crowne Plaza https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/PoolDog.html
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
cheese

Post by cheese »

anyone been yet???

there has to be some reviews
jBomb

Post by jBomb »

I've been. It's run by the son-in-law and daughter of Soma Seeds, Soma himself. It's a dark coffeeshop with an OK Menu. However, they've already proven themselves as chinsy and deceptive as the others. Their "Gravity" Cup entry for 12, can be found else where for 9, but look for Heavy Duty Fruity, as that's it real name.

The hash is high quality (they don't put any product in the shop unless they themselves would smoke it), but very, very expensive. Top end 73micron stuff is 50, but you'd be out of your mind to pay more than 40, esp. with Barney Rubble at 38, (35, for Cup Week).

The shop is unremarkable, and looking to grab tourists with it's prime locale and the conosseuir (sic) market with their Ice-O.

Because it's Soma-associated, I had hoped it would go the way of cheesy, run-of-the-mill shop, but that's seems to be the objective. Too bad, so sad.

Also, in a bit of sad news, two coffeeshop licenses were dropped last week. Coffeeshop Little has closed, thought I don't know why, and the Other Place, with a biker theme, dropped the weed and kept alcohol, as they would have done in March anyway, when the law changes and alcohol is no longer allowed in shops. War of attrition. Roughly 30 licenses will be lost in March for places that can't give up alcohol (Hunters, Hill St Blues on Warmoestraat, one of the Stone's Cafes, and others), never to be re-issued.
A-Bomb...H-Bomb... it was inevitable.
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

jBomb wrote:I've been. It's run by the son-in-law and daughter of Soma Seeds, Soma himself. It's a dark coffeeshop with an OK Menu. However, they've already proven themselves as chinsy and deceptive as the others. Their "Gravity" Cup entry for 12, can be found else where for 9, but look for Heavy Duty Fruity, as that's it real name.

The hash is high quality (they don't put any product in the shop unless they themselves would smoke it), but very, very expensive. Top end 73micron stuff is 50, but you'd be out of your mind to pay more than 40, esp. with Barney Rubble at 38, (35, for Cup Week).

The shop is unremarkable, and looking to grab tourists with it's prime locale and the conosseuir (sic) market with their Ice-O.

Because it's Soma-associated, I had hoped it would go the way of cheesy, run-of-the-mill shop, but that's seems to be the objective. Too bad, so sad.
Thanks for the great local update. It is really sad about this coffeeshop. It could be so much more with Soma involved. Most of his strains are really worth tokin'. He is really a cool person to talk with, as well.
jBomb wrote: Also, in a bit of sad news, two coffeeshop licenses were dropped last week. Coffeeshop Little has closed, thought I don't know why, and the Other Place, with a biker theme, dropped the weed and kept alcohol, as they would have done in March anyway, when the law changes and alcohol is no longer allowed in shops. War of attrition.

I think cs Little is only closed for renovations. Not sure. They have dug under the foundation and I see this type of work happening frequently but after all the work is completed, the former shop usually returns. Wait n see I guess.
jBomb wrote:Roughly 30 licenses will be lost in March for places that can't give up alcohol (Hunters, Hill St Blues on Warmoestraat, one of the Stone's Cafes, and others), never to be re-issued.
It's a bummer to see all these coffeeshops losing thier weed licenses! I know there are plenty of good coffeeshops in Mokum but it just seems like a loss. I'm really surprised that they would give up the wiet license, as they are almost impossible to get. Glad my favorite cs is not closing and I hope yours isnt either. :wink: Peace.
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
MiT

Post by MiT »

Has'nt Hunters got two establishments ready for the change, one to sell weed one to serve alcohol?
Smell my cheese you mutha!
philly-Rich

Post by philly-Rich »

I visited Resin last week.Nice place, got 3 grams King Hassan hash for 14 euro a g,I think.Nice morrocan hash,super taste nice uplifting high,gets the heart rate up.Also bought a gram of gravity for 12e.Easily the best looking pot of the trip.So covered in glands inside and out.Nice high too but at this point of the night hard to distingish from everything else.My friend bought 5 grams 73 mu unpressed hash for 145euro.Took a bong hit of it and felt it all through my body,like a giant pulsing,real nice.Got some photos,don't know how to upload.Any help?
ga

Post by ga »

let me see your pics

use photobucket or similar and post the link
cheese

Post by cheese »

you can also go to www.imageshack.us

just upload ur pics and post the links or thumbnails
Nugs

Post by Nugs »

Yeah go to ImageShack then in here post using [.img]http://www.imageshack.us/image/image.jpg[./img]

Of course without the "." or periods.
philly-Rich

Post by philly-Rich »

ImageThanks everyone.I hope it works
philly-Rich

Post by philly-Rich »

Yes it worked.here are some more.ImageImage
cheese

Post by cheese »

hey philly! looks like quite the stash. was that for a one night smoke out or somethin?? or u saving those babies for a special day!!

looks like u have quite the selection..

what nug is that in the picture?? gravity?

what hash u like the best of all those
easy life

Post by easy life »

unsure about this place,its is trioust like,the staff decent,the larger fellow good to chat with and the younger bloke is sound but the buds pricey and i dont get the feeling you could walk in and toke your own.
there bubble is good but they dont allways have it in.
the best thing about this place imo is there cakes.
big place with seats in the front area and a large back room (no chairs) this could be so much more.