Resin

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Resin

I like Resin
78%
I don't like Resin
22%

Total votes: 63

KanaBliss

Post by KanaBliss »

philly-Rich wrote:Yes it worked.here are some more.ImageImage
That gunpowder shit looks good. What is it?

Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

kif
easy life

Post by easy life »

this place no longer sells any bubblehash,been out off it for some time now and doesnt seem like they will be getting any in soon.
only reson imo to go there was the bubble.
Grrl_Interrupted

Post by Grrl_Interrupted »

Not sure about this place at all; I'm half expecting it to not be there when I go back next year. I just found it very invibey. I apprecxiate new businesses require time to build a rep, but I wasn't feeling this place at all.

Might have had something to do with the attitude of the bargirl; asked me for ID, looked at me very accusingly when I told her I was almost 30, then rather pointedly told me if I came in again, she'd ID me again.

Strange attitude for one who should be keen to impress, IMO...
one-man-one-voice

Post by one-man-one-voice »

the front of the shop is pretty cool.

:D
Bollocks no roach.
Themindwanders

Why bother?

Post by Themindwanders »

This place is okay... i suppose. Went in pretty late at night to have a quick drink and a joint before heading home. The guy insisted i had to buy some weed to be able to sit in *sigh* okay, so I did and bought some hash which was fine (surely to be expected in a place called "resin"). It is just not the sort of place i'd sit in, no atmosphere.. just a bit dull. i really do want to support new businesses such as this but every time i walk past it I just think "why bother?" I much prefer the attitudes of places that let you sit in with weed from elsewhere, that is the kind of attitude that leads to you buying their weed and returning to the place often.

:?
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

I must admit, I love this shop. The resin Haze is absolutely mind blowing. There are a few other of their weeds I smoked in my August trip, and I really recommend you try their weed. It is top quality.

Fairly relaxed too, I can't see why you wouldn't want to buy their weed anyway ;)
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'
gapie

Post by gapie »

never been there i will get a look with my pass lol
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
echc1

Post by echc1 »

alrighty...the haze was great,the xxx weed was also great...probably the best that i enjoyed,nice shop if you can bear the stupid kids with cameras...that was my gripe...but can't fault the smoke or staff....am i getting old?
greenleaf420

Post by greenleaf420 »

the resin haze was slammin
pipe-and-slippers

Post by pipe-and-slippers »

May 2008 I had the Platinum Resin (40euro/g) and the H-13 (13eu/g) both fucking sweet.
In September they weren't selling any resin at all. Frustratingly, they said it was back the weekend after I left. Contemplated changing my flight.
Instead, I got some Paki black and had musical hallucinations. Nice, sticky shit. Friendly staff, when they know you're going to buy something.
Old enough to know knetter
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

I got some decent bubblegum from there way back in 2007,I didnt buy any last year thou as they didnt allow smoking any longer! i just ordered a T & then left.
greenleaf420

Post by greenleaf420 »

i picked up sum of der head stash hash and sum gnarly resin haze man were both mind blowin, im no fan of the inside of shop or area it is in not my type but i always love the weed oh an a g of the cheese wich was laughin gas
Boner

Post by Boner »

hypnotoad420

Post by hypnotoad420 »

re renovation going on.