Resin

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Resin

I like Resin
78%
I don't like Resin
22%

Total votes: 63

Marok21

Re: Resin

Post by Marok21 »

had their Cup hash entry called Resin Special (13€/g) this weekend... the dealers were very friendly and let me look and smell the hash before. It´s an blonde maroccan hash wich had a real strong pleasent smell so I decided to try some :o Not the strongest but very tasty hash liked it 8)

treetop

Post by treetop »

Marok21 wrote:had their Cup hash entry called Resin Special (13€/g) this weekend... the dealers were very friendly and let me look and smell the hash before. It´s an blonde maroccan hash wich had a real strong pleasent smell so I decided to try some :o Not the strongest but very tasty hash liked it 8)
Went in during cup week and bought the exact same thing. The female BT was very pleased with their entry. She had good right. It was really nice blonde Moroccan. Smooth and tasty. A very good bit of fairly normal type hash was how I'd best describe it.
How much did you produce?
ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

Asked a female budtender about a recommendable sativa strain for a wake and bake and what did she do? Just read all the names of the expensive hazes.. Well wtf. Anyways i bought a g of silver haze which was pretty good, but i really don't like it if u ask for a recommendation and they just tell u about the most expensive stuff. Kudos for shops like Utopia or Anyday which don't handle it like that.
prologix

Post by prologix »

Anyone try the Space cake here? This is the closest to my hotel and I am hoping to hit it late Friday to supply my Saturday morning museum trip.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Has anyone been here recently? Just wondering what the "Special" weed is at the top of the menu in the latest pic. Is that Special K or just their own "special" strain? Anyone have an idea about that?
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

I would highly recommend there Sahara Fudge, beautiful smoke and kind of creamy, one of our fav shops to visit :D
djsplatmat

Post by djsplatmat »

Is this shop still owned my resin seed bank?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

was there since a longer time. I don´t like the green light there :lol: The Budlady was pretty friendly. I was looking for some strong sativa and she showed me the S5 Haze. Smelled not really great so I tried only a half g of that... the buds were well dried and cured... the joint burned very well with only white ash. But there was a strange taste sometimes that comes to my nose... a little bit chemical :? don´t know if it was really clean... but it burned well I don´t know :lol:
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

Hi all
I noticed a while back that this place was due for closure, is it still open, as we really loved this place and are coming back to the Dam in September and hoping it's still open.
johnnygiovanni

Post by johnnygiovanni »

It was still open a month ago, i didn't plan to visit this shop, but they let me use their toilet. Then i took a look at the menu and bought a gram of their silver haze (bt recomendation) for 12e, it had such a good nose and bag appeal. Was tasty and quite strong too. The bt was happy to show me his stuff, a nice guy.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I probably don't go into this place as often as it deserves, because it's a victim of the schools law. But this week was half term, or whatever they call it, so they were open during the day. I was intrigued to see that they had Cheese Hash at €10, and when I asked for some the budtender said she really liked smoking it herself. So did others, because it had sold out, and the tubs weren't going to be refilled until after 5 because the grower has a day job (does this mean their products are likelier to be better because they can't be complete flakes/wrongmos, or worse because they don't do it full-time?) Anyway, after the patient budtender allowed me to look at other strains, I went for some unexceptional Tblisla. But someone might want to catch the Cheese and report back.
stu1983

Post by stu1983 »

Called in Tuesday night the staff were lovely I got asked for I'd out of the four of us the gal said I looked young for 34 I took that a nice compliment I went for the cheese it smelt lovely my mates went for some mango haze it smelt of mangos and tasted of mangos when smoked I didn't really like it that much because of the taste oh and the cheese was lovely
oldhabits

Post by oldhabits »

was there this week and quite liked the place. The two bud tenders were decent guys. i was on the search for some hash and asked them what they recommended both said the cheese hash 'at the same time' 10 euro a gram.

really nice , one of the best hash's i had on the trip.

it was really cold outside and it was nice and warm in the smoking room which was pretty well ventilated, comfortable seating (although the music was not really up my street but i could say that about nearly all the coffee shops i was in)

nice spot and i would recommend
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

oldhabits wrote: Fri 2nd Mar 2018 07:36 pm was there this week and quite liked the place. The two bud tenders were decent guys. i was on the search for some hash and asked them what they recommended both said the cheese hash 'at the same time' 10 euro a gram.

really nice , one of the best hash's i had on the trip.
Yeah really good one especially for 10€/g. Pretty fresh darker oily sticky stuff but not to sticky. It reminds me in texture of the 24K hash (10,60€/g) from Siberie which is also a favorite of mine atm. Both are really nice and in their price range some of the best u can get.

I wasn´t at Coffeeshop Resin for longer time but read one or two reviews here about that cheese hash and so I checked it out :D Thx for that recommendations :thumbup:

By the way I saw that they have also a few very pricey hashes like: Super Lemon Haze Hash (15€/g) and 24K hash for (20€/g) on the menu. I didn´t checked them but sounds like tourist prices to me... like I said before the 24K hash at Siberie is for 10,60€/g and other Shops sell it cheaper, too or that batches from Resin or completely different stuff. Anyone tried one of them?
Devore

Post by Devore »

Cheese Hash 10e gr.

Soft squidgy and a bit pongy. Just cut through the Citral perfectly