Resin

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Resin

I like Resin
78%
I don't like Resin
22%

Total votes: 63

Kermit

Re: Resin

Post by Kermit »

Devore wrote: Fri 20th Apr 2018 11:14 am Cheese Hash 10e gr.

Soft squidgy and a bit pongy. Just cut through the Citral perfectly
Hmmmmm, tempted but can my feet take the walk. :lol:

deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

had the cheese hash 10 a g lovely smoke crumbles straight of the touch...comes in a handy little pot

mate had the sahara fudge which he remembers from 4-5 years ago..i enjoyed it but it wasnt as strong [what is ?]

good budtenders nice service didnt plot on the swings though :roll: :roll:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

deebzy75 wrote: Fri 10th Aug 2018 07:59 pm had the cheese hash 10 a g lovely smoke crumbles straight of the touch...comes in a handy little pot
Indeed nice hash and pretty well priced :mrgreen: I had it last week and it was not as dark as the last batch I tried a few months ago but this one was still a pretty dark and lekker smelling hash with a good effect. Tried it instead of the 24k hash (10,60€/g also darker sticky hash) from Siberie which is a regular buy for me but it´s always good to smoke other shit so I don´t get tired of it :lol:

Overall for 10€/g it´s a good buy... I didn´t smoked so many good quality darker sticky new school moroccans in the last time but thats a nice batch and with the 24k from Siberie my favorites atm in that kind of hash :mrgreen:
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

we bought some Resin Special Hash ant it was 0.99 not 1.00 ..........
But the girl scout cookies is fire, couldnt check the weight on this because i smoked of it before i got home.
FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

I came here for the cheese hash, but noticed they had strawberry banana hash for 13€ a g, which the budtender said was very good. So I got a g of each, and can now confirm that it is quite nice indeed, by which I mean it cuts through other things. The taste is pleasant enough, though what it has to do with either strawberries or bananas remains a mystery to me, as often with these fruity things.

Incidentally, I noticed that the entry for this shop in the directory has it opening at 10. It's one of the lifesaving open-at-7 shops, and has been for ages, apart from when the school law was in force.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

December, 2018:

Nothing of interest here.
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

Jesscass wrote: Tue 8th Jan 2019 07:39 am December, 2018:

Nothing of interest here.
dickhead
xmas day lemon haze hash 12 a g
lovely smoke ended up buying 3 g
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was in the area and looking for some well priced classic moroccan polm like hash... I do not come there often but so far I have not been disappointed in terms of hash from them... I asked the dealer for a advice for some high quality classic moroccan. He showed me pretty proud their "Resin Special" hash (10€/g) and said it´s the best with a big smile in his face. Well I know this sentence from other budtenders mostly moroccan guys and I also knows that it is often not true :lol: only advertising but in this case it looked and smelled really good.

Resin Special hash (10€/g classic moroccan) - From look a nice brighter brown polm hash with a intense more spicy hashy smell to it and it´s also pretty tasty :D Reminds me pretty much of for example the Rif Cream from Greenhouse but maybe a bit stronger... Nice blonde tasty polm hash which I really appreciated at that moment.
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

Resin is well worth the walk if you want good gear at a good price, very green inside.
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

This used to be the Pool Dawg didn't it? Spent a lot of time shooting pool here in the early 2000s but hardly ever bought their wares. Worth a visit for hash do we think?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

HitTheNorth wrote: Mon 4th Nov 2019 09:13 am This used to be the Pool Dawg didn't it? Spent a lot of time shooting pool here in the early 2000s but hardly ever bought their wares. Worth a visit for hash do we think?
Very much so, had the Resin Special and another new school hash this week, and both very good VfM, especially the new school, think it was Chem dawg or something like that...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

... plus, they're open at 8, which is rare for a shop close to Centraal where you can smoke...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I tried their Paki Marok (7€/g) a few weeks ago. Looked good when the budtender showed it to me. Unfortunately it wasn´t good as I hoped... pretty mediocre quality... well it´s only for 7€/g but there are some better and even cheaper options around in terms of taste and effect in my opinion... well batch seemed also to be not the freshest so maybe worth a look when there is a new one...
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kingbee wrote: Sat 14th Dec 2019 12:59 pm Hey man,

Maybe the Pakistani Maroc purchased here was old stock, like years old, that's why it was cheaper and didn't have such a noticeable effect like it should do, as Pakistani Maroc genetics are kind of old news now in Morocco, it was an in-between stage between the old-school traditional genetics and the new-school Spanish/Dutch genetics, and most growers over there now are focusing on the new-school genetics as they are stronger, yield more, etc.
Yeah unfortunately it seemed like an older batch :? I really like moroccan hash made out of paki genetics a lot and there is still from time to time some real nice fresh paki genetics hash available. The last one i've had was the "Rif Cream (8€/g)" from Coffeeshop Solo 1 or 2 years ago :mrgreen:
Hopefully that kind of stuff will still be available in the future :D