Barney's Breakfast Bar

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Barney's

I like Barney's
73%
I don't like Barney's
27%

Total votes: 245

Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Barney's Breakfast Bar

Post by Lemming »

Topic Barney's Breakfast Bar please.

lippyp22

Post by lippyp22 »

Slip & Sal wrote:Ha ha cunty wank. You guys need to do a trip of Australia to learn how to swear properly. :lol:

I smoke with Tobacco in my weed. So everyone fuck off and leave him alone about it.

Done it all my life trying to vape more so I don't. Like Elasticsnapped I find it harsh as fuck without it. I think pure sucks, cause I always smoke with baccy. If I'm chopping up though I'll ask you first and if you don't I just leave yours pure for you, and mix a bit for myself, if it's my shout. Why? cause I don't give a fuck how you smoke your weed. Just love you smoke it.

For fucks sake everyone chill out and someone tell me about some Barney's Bud so I can dream of it like the only visited once in a life time Aussie who hangs out on the forum that I am. :P
+1 for me too I only use a tiny bit bacy even tho don't smoke fags or bacy (unless in a spliff)
lippyp22

Post by lippyp22 »

I love the breakfast burger at this place..... great start to the day spesh with a smoke too :)
(Back to topic)
MeanGreenMartian

Post by MeanGreenMartian »

Grabbed a g of Malana cream and Nepalese pollen tonight. I think they were 16 and 18 euros. Malana was average without much flavor. Nepalese solid, but rather have temple balls from somewhere else for 5 less euro. The quality has gone down and prices are way up at barneys these days.
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

18e a gram sucks. Prices gone mad.
monster420

Post by monster420 »

Mack 10 wrote:18e a gram sucks. Prices gone mad.
Last edited by monster420 on Tue 10th May 2016 09:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man Bear Pig

Post by Man Bear Pig »

monster420 wrote:
Mack 10 wrote:18e a gram sucks. Prices gone mad.

nobody should pay 18 euros a gram !
absolutely madness
:P
cookie kush for the cup, 18 or 17 euro?
Papi

Post by Papi »

Hash Image

Weed
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
andyc

Post by andyc »

Was in here last night. Bought a gram of g13 from barneys across the road and went in for a smoke and a bite to eat. Menu was a bit pricey so opted for a milkshake. Staff nice enough but had to ask 4 times for my order as they kept forgetting it. Think they are all stoned. Then they tried to charge me for two instead of one. Nice place but probably won't go back due to the service
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

Has anyone recently been in here and tried their cup entry 'Bad Azz Kush'? And what are the genetics, I couldn't find anything anywhere.
Usually I don't go to Barney's because 18€/gram is simply way too much, but still I tried their 'Cookies Kush' last time and it was one of the best kushes of my stay.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Fancy name, overpriced.

Normal for Barney's/Greenhouse chains, wouldn't even care to try
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Wilbur

Post by Wilbur »

Barney's at the Haarlemmerstraat is always extremely busy and crowded. Though they are supposed to offer some of the better smoke available in town it comes at premium pricing. I do not mind to pay the extra buck for quality offerings if the greens are up to spec. Their Cookies Kush really can be out of this world but was quite irregular in quality on different visits, which should not be the case offered at 18 euro a gram! I guess the overwhelming success and forthcoming demand has put a "strain" on this strain! Hopefully with Barney's Farm offering the goodies we will see a more steady supply as more growers adapt the strain. Had nice tastings of some of their other buds which do not yet suffer from the same stress. The Liberty Haze and Tangerine Dream are rock solid! Quite dissapointed by their hash offerings though... the "Cookies Ice Cream" going at 60 euro / gram was quite stale and lacking in aroma, it did not move me much. The Turkish Delight of which is highly spoken could not please me much neither. It's good quality hash but nothing special for the 18 euro asking price. Being a solid smoker for 40 years I still crave those grey rockhard pressed slabs of prime Turk we used to get in the late '70's... nostalgia ;) The Malana Cream on the other hand was nice smoking, very smooth & aromatic spicey charras which I appreciated much (18 euro too). Overal Barney's sell good smoke but at a to steep asking price. Taking of a bob or two / three could alter one's perception turning dissapointment into delight!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Wilbur wrote:Barney's at the Haarlemmerstraat is always extremely busy and crowded. Though they are supposed to offer some of the better smoke available in town it comes at premium pricing. I do not mind to pay the extra buck for quality offerings if the greens are up to spec. Their Cookies Kush really can be out of this world but was quite irregular in quality on different visits, which should not be the case offered at 18 euro a gram! I guess the overwhelming success and forthcoming demand has put a "strain" on this strain! Hopefully with Barney's Farm offering the goodies we will see a more steady supply as more growers adapt the strain. Had nice tastings of some of their other buds which do not yet suffer from the same stress. The Liberty Haze and Tangerine Dream are rock solid! Quite dissapointed by their hash offerings though... the "Cookies Ice Cream" going at 60 euro / gram was quite stale and lacking in aroma, it did not move me much. The Turkish Delight of which is highly spoken could not please me much neither. It's good quality hash but nothing special for the 18 euro asking price. Being a solid smoker for 40 years I still crave those grey rockhard pressed slabs of prime Turk we used to get in the late '70's... nostalgia ;) The Malana Cream on the other hand was nice smoking, very smooth & aromatic spicey charras which I appreciated much (18 euro too). Overal Barney's sell good smoke but at a to steep asking price. Taking of a bob or two / three could alter one's perception turning dissapointment into delight!
I couldn't agree more!
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

This week:

Asked if Tripple X(moroccan, 26€/g)is available and when budtender opened the box with a small piece my nose
immediately told me 'Go for it!'.
Well, since I bought that ridicously overpriced Quad(25€/g)from De Graal a couple of months back there is no
excuse anymore for boycotting Barneys'best. Everthing else is just hypocrisy :lol: !
However, this was one of those camouflage-like looking types with blonde and dark hues. De Graal's texture
under the microscope was more impressive, this one here had a different smell more to my liking though(not saying
De Graal's smelt bad you know). Hard to put but it smelt like careful dried and cured weed after a fresh harvest
when all flavours start to emerge. I'm about the background smell of processed gear which for itself is quite
pungent but this one here reeked of it primarily(long story shor: 'skunky'?! :lol: ). Absolutely beautiful!
Good enough body stoned and clear trippy moments but not overwhelming. Again, could be a lot stronger for such
a price.
All in all, almost hate so say it, well done though, Barneys :D ! Best overpriced moroccan of that trip! Would prefer
supporting De Graal and also would like to see Barneys closed down instead :wink: .
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

The triple 0 sounds interesting, I enjoyed the 0000 from De Graal. Added, amongst others, to the list to check out.
Jesscass wrote:Would prefer supporting De Graal and also would like to see Barneys closed down instead :wink: .
+10
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;