The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Plug (formerly Utopia)

I like The Plug
90%
I don't like The Plug
10%

Total votes: 269

Tokeing tom

Re: The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Post by Tokeing tom »

Also had a pure Dutch preroll joint €8 it was really nice tasted fresh and was not harsh at all.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 5th Sep 2020 03:51 pm BELDIA hash €15 nice blonde looking hash good taste flavour, packs a punch but 15 is maybe a little high price for it
I had it, too :D and I agree with Tokeing Tom. Very tasty blonde moroccan more "oldschool" hash which I really appreciate :mrgreen: More uplifting to me but also gives a punch like Tom wrote. Really "lekker" while as said before 15€/g is a bit much a few € less would be great.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

PAPAYA 90u
ZKITTLES 90u
It must be no coincidence that both Solo and Plug have these hashes at the same time I assume they come from same source but Solo sold there's at €18 a gram while the Plug charged €22 🙈 ahhhh fuck it its Christmas

PAPAYA90u
A thing of great beauty, dark brown with a crumbly flakey sort of sticky texture, it bubbles wildly when licked by flame has a great flavour and a definite indica couch lock effect, cut through a good weed buzz like a hot knife through butter. Great night time hash

ZKITTLES 90u
This is a more blonde hash but with the same filtered consistency as the PAPAYA it also bubbles wildly and smells good while I can't taste any terps of zkittles it still tastes good, probably more of a sativa buzz compared to papaya but still very good hash

Weed side of menu
ORANGE DIESEL €14
PURPLE SURELINE€14
BLUE GELATO€15
ZUCOTTI€18

ZUCOTTI was the best weed from the 4 however at the price I would avoid all the above. I was disappointed with the quality of the flower , the plug has been high on my list of weed shops for a while.. Perhaps I just made the wrong choices this time :roll: ah well always next time :lol:
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

Purchased:
Gelonade, Purple Shoreline, Tropicana cookies, and PH10.

When I went to the shop the owner was behind the counter unpacking 3 vacuum sealed bags to refill the bins. He let me have a look at each one and I ended up grabbing some from each. The Tropicana Cookies is a standout and look beautiful with all of the purple on the buds. Gelonade and PH10 are apart of the “Cali” strains they sell. Grabbed both as there were some pretty large buds in the bin with a nice smell, mostly because it was fresh as they had just stocked it.

The Purple shoreline was the only strain that was mediocre. Grabbed it because I am a fan of “shoreline”, but didn’t have a strong high. Did have a smooth smoke, no harshness.

Pretty cool shop, nice owner and nice staff. Gave me a grinder, papers, and a drink to go along with my weed. Only downside of the shop is no air conditioning, as it was stuffy in the shop.. didn’t stay to smoke. Instead went across the street to their bar/terrace which I recommend.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for The Plug dated August 31, 2021, thanks to RT3

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for The Plug dated November 6, 2021. Thanks to Tokeing Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Utopia/Menus/Utopia.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
WLow

Post by WLow »

Blue Cherries:

◘First smell really intriguing, like some heavy grapes, a young vine from Beaujolais, something different.
◘After a week it changes, smells like oldschool jackberry.

and now after 2 months: it's really dryed out, it has something from de Planck.
still a nice smoke.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Their "Dutch Mochi" weed (15€/g) is pretty nice. It was the advice of the female budtender for a quality dutch grown weed and it didn´t dissapoint. Crystal covered buds complex fresh smell of the genetics kind of sweet lemony very pleasant to my nose.
I only tried it with my new Mighty+ vapo so I can´t say how it burned and so on but it tasted "lekker" and gave me a very relaxing happy stoned effect. I really liked the effect especially after work. It let me come down with a very happy pleasant feeling and helps really good to relax the body and mind.

Well I can´t really judge it atm because I am pretty new on vaping and have no real comparsion but from look and smell it´s def. quality...

I was worried that you might have to pay cali weed prices to get decent weed nowadays. Luckily that wasn't the case :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for The Plug dated Februarty 6, 2022. Thanks to Chopper Mike.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for The Plug dated June 2, 2022. Thanks to JM.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
IrishSmoker1916

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

Rolex Fire OG 8E 0.5g gassy kush fire 8.5/10
Dutch Apple Fritter 8E 0.5G one of the best smokes of My trip 9.5/10 wish I got more haha
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Plug 3 ( nee Rusland ) dated July 25, 2022. Thanks to MP.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Indeed, it seems Rusland has become The Plug XXX, latest member of the The Plug chain.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Wow…soon there will be only a few owners of all the coffeeshops. Just like the game of monopoly, man I dislike capitalism
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Lemming wrote: Tue 26th Jul 2022 01:41 am Indeed, it seems Rusland has become The Plug XXX, latest member of the The Plug chain.
Shame Rusland has become another Plug as that was a cool shop whenever I visited it, I personally do not like all these shops becoming one brand as prices can be controlled and are normally more expensive than other shops by a few euro etc and they all have the same type of feel inside them, not a lot of ambience. Don't get me wrong fair play to the guy swallowing all these venues up and turning them in to The Plugs and making a brand name, soon though it will just be Greenhouse, Barneys and Plugs around town and a few scattered sole outlets. Not sure what I make of it all. Progress I suppose :?: everything changes in time
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D