The Plug (formerly Utopia)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Plug (formerly Utopia)

I like The Plug
90%
I don't like The Plug
10%

Total votes: 269

free_phil_spector

Re: Utopia

Post by free_phil_spector »

Wasnt last week. Think I asked Jessica about it but I was baked and cant recall what she said :?

It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
macky

Post by macky »

free_phil_spector wrote: Wed 1st Feb 2017 12:02 am Wasnt last week. Think I asked Jessica about it but I was baked and cant recall what she said :?
. :lol:
moogle

Post by moogle »

Open after 6 on school days. Normal hours on weekends... The citral (spelling?) and temple ball are very tasty at the moment!
Big Steve

Post by Big Steve »

Same rules as before, just with a six month extension. Maybe if the school closes then after six months they'll get a review and their proper opening times back.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Big Steve wrote: Sun 19th Feb 2017 11:15 am Same rules as before, just with a six month extension. Maybe if the school closes then after six months they'll get a review and their proper opening times back.

School Year 2016 - 2017

Amsterdam and North Region

School year starts 29 August 2016

Autumn/Fall holidays (Herfts) 15 to 23 October 2016

Christmas holidays (Kerst) 24 December 2016 to 8 January 2017

Spring holidays (Voorjaar) 18 to 26 February 2017

May holidays 22 to 30 April 2017

Summer holidays (Zomer) 22 July 2017 to 3 September 2017
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

That cool Ed, 420 falls during May holidays so no 5.45pm queue. :D
What a long strange trip it is.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Leaving aside the question of the nonexistent school, would it be silly to ask why the May holidays are in April?
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

maybe it's what we call Easter hols. :idea:

quick edit. sorry didn't read properly, of course 420 is on the 20th. :oops: :oops: Yeah I know pretty obvious really. I think my medication should add keyboards to the "do not operate" caution. :idea:
What a long strange trip it is.
Supervaporizerman

Post by Supervaporizerman »

3 words:- get the Citral. Best batch ever.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Haven't been since 2014 but the citral was one of my faves. Hoping quality will be good when I'm there in a few weeks.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
xxSLOTxx

Post by xxSLOTxx »

Visiting Dam for the first time in a couple of years this Sunday for a day trip from Cambridge UK. Want to try as many strains as possible in a short time, sure I read that Utopia so half gram deals is this true? If it is I will raid the menu for at least 4/5 strains.
If i can bring anything also (sure I read they like PG tips! :)) happy to oblige!

Thanks!
tinky

Post by tinky »

xxSLOTxx wrote: Thu 9th Mar 2017 08:48 pm Visiting Dam for the first time in a couple of years this Sunday for a day trip from Cambridge UK. Want to try as many strains as possible in a short time, sure I read that Utopia so half gram deals is this true? If it is I will raid the menu for at least 4/5 strains.
If i can bring anything also (sure I read they like PG tips! :)) happy to oblige!

Thanks!
Yes they will do half grams no problems and they always appreciate PG tips. Good to see another poster from Cambridge on here too. Have a cool trip.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

And a very nice menu it is to sample from. Did a day trip as well, and wish I'd had more time. At least it'll be open all day Sunday, none of the senseless closing in memory of the nonexistent school.

xxSLOTxx

Post by xxSLOTxx »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Fri 10th Mar 2017 05:05 am And a very nice menu it is to sample from. Did a day trip as well, and wish I'd had more time. At least it'll be open all day Sunday, none of the senseless closing in memory of the nonexistent school.

Yes looks really good l, a lot of stuff on here I haven't tried before so would like to sample as much as possible in a day!
xxSLOTxx

Post by xxSLOTxx »

tinky wrote: Fri 10th Mar 2017 01:24 am
xxSLOTxx wrote: Thu 9th Mar 2017 08:48 pm Visiting Dam for the first time in a couple of years this Sunday for a day trip from Cambridge UK. Want to try as many strains as possible in a short time, sure I read that Utopia so half gram deals is this true? If it is I will raid the menu for at least 4/5 strains.

Thanks!
Yes they will do half grams no problems and they always appreciate PG tips. Good to see another poster from Cambridge on here too. Have a cool trip.
Likewise good to see others for CB on here!