Lucifera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Lucifera

I like Lucifera
No votes
I don't like Lucifera
No votes

Total votes: 0

elasticband

Lucifera

Post by elasticband »

ACD Page: Lucifera

Stopped by here mid week at around 12.45am as it was the closest shop open, normally i would go to de supermarkt but i missed it.

Got a gram of Amnesia, which sadly was 12euro but i knew i would a craving for a strong haze sativa in the morning.

The bud itself was golden yellow in color, very well dried and cured and was actually a lovely smoke, had that organic look about it.

I don't know why but i always feel sorry for this guy, maybe cause when i cycle past daily the shop is normally empty.

if i remember correctly this shop will have to close eventually?

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Papi

Re: Lucifera

Post by Papi »

Where is this cs?:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
gapie

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Frederik Hendrikbuurt.

De supermarkt, cahpiteau, lucifera, catch 33, De republic, bronx, sensimellia, hugo de groot, T'keltje, 1e hulp and funky monkey are all close by.

it's actually a good spot for a seat outside in the sun, I am unsure if i have actually noticed anyone smoking outside...... it is quite residential here with a elementary school across from it.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Smoked a gram of purple haze mixed with a gram of twisla. Very nice combo, nice relaxing stone. The place is pretry cool. Empty when I was there with a good bit of reggae on the radio.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna