Hunters Bros

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

good or bad ?

good
40%
dunno
60%
bad
No votes

Total votes: 5

gapie

Hunters Bros

Post by gapie »

ADC page: Hunters Bros

wow bros hadn't a review page weird

its now taken over by coffeeshop hunters
we will get more info about this big take over here in Amsterdam north

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
USbongLord

Re: coffeeshop Bros / Hunters

Post by USbongLord »

Dunno.?..wtf is that?..how about,do you like this place? Yes or no... :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
gapie

Post by gapie »

USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

That poor place :lol:
rockin into the night
gapie

Post by gapie »

bought g13 amnesia 10.80 I bought 7 euro to test it taste a bit funky but the effect wow what a highya
for the northern part I think the locals will be happy but small menu 7 weeds orso and 4 kinds hash
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Any chance of a menu shot Stan ? Looking at possibly moving to Nord so would be good to get an idea of what's on the menu =)
gapie

Post by gapie »

4 old school indica strains example white widow and jack herrer etc
3 sativas example g13 amnesia and super silver haze and I saw og kush looked well but didn't bought it maybe next time but I don't like it so much over there
Sheska

Post by Sheska »

This is pretty much a locals only shop, there's little to no reason for any tourists to be up here.

The shop seems to have remained unchanged since the takeover. New Hunters BTs are mixed in with the old ones, the old owner seems to still do a shift every now and then.

The shop is mostly decorated with Ajax and Dutch national team memorabilia. During the season they always have the games on, national league, champions league, whatever. There's usually some Youtube music playing tho, controlled by some locals that are pretty much part of the furniture.

The weed is Hunters weed. Overall kinda pricey and quality varies from strain to strain. Strength is usually pretty good, but occasionally the flush wasn't all that great. Cure is usually good.

Menu is smaller than the regular Hunters menu. Prices are 10% discounted Hunters prices, no 5g discount.
Last menu I remember.

Hash:
Blonde pollen
Super pollen
Royal King Hassan
Bubblegum iso

Weed:
Jack Herer
King Witte Willem
Bubblegum
Hunter Lemon Haze
G13 Amnesia
Super Silver Haze
Casey Jones
Strawberry Diesel
OG Kush
gapie

Post by gapie »

openings times is 9:00 till 21:00 weird enough I thought they will close later like 23:00 orso dunno strange times for a coffeeshop in the northern side of Amsterdam
Sheska

Post by Sheska »

Ya, used to be 11 till 11. Changed after the takeover. Evening and weekend security guard is new too.
Sheska

Post by Sheska »

Bleh, been having decent experiences here since the takeover, but not today. Picked up 5g of the Jack and there's half a gram of loose sticks in the bag. That's not even counting the nugs with sticks sticking a mile out. The tub looked fine and I saw him pick and weigh pretty much everything without seeing a single stick, so he either hid all of them from sight or about 12 nugs mysteriously ended up facing exactly the right way.
Quality isn't good either, they had a much better batch 2 days ago. Wish I would've just smelled the tub first, could've avoided all of this.

The BT also weighed my order down from 5.01 to 4.97 grams, which is something I can't stand. I don't mind buying 4.97 or 4.95 or even 4.90 grams when paying for 5g, it's fine. But if you're gonna waste my time trying to take off .01 and end up stealing .03 from me... That just pisses me off so much.

Anyway, I'm done with this shop, even tho it's only a 3 minute walk away. I'd rather take the bus for 20 minutes or look for parking near Central Station for an hour rather than spend any more money here.
Ped1Enator

Post by Ped1Enator »

My experience at Hunter's Bros this evening was pleasant. It was polite, courteous and helpful beginning with the first security guard. He greeted me politely and smiled. OK not a Roberto Benigni banana but a dignified delight. I found a pearl. HB was one third filled at the entrance. Everyone on the right talking at the same time. Low voices with very few crescendos. A murmur oscillating in waves. The bt smiled. Curious, no one waited to be served by him. I said I think it is his turn, as I turned to the man to my right. But I was mistaken. He was not waiting to be served. He was simply there speaking with the others.
Hello.
Hello. I would like a nice sativa.
He took two tubs from the display. Amnesia and SSH. He showed me the tub, adjusted the light moved the tub so I could smell. Then we chose one of each.
As of this writing I have only sampled the SSH. Excellent.
So I recommend HB for their intelligence and their elegance. .. and the SSH is really excellent. Thank you HB.
gapie

Post by gapie »

hb ???
Ped1Enator

Re: Hunters Bros

Post by Ped1Enator »

hb=Hunter's Bros
Ped1Enator

Re: Hunters Bros

Post by Ped1Enator »

Amnesia - happy, creative, fully functional... nice taste, effective : 1j for the day. An excellent experience and excellent products.