Bulldog Palace

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Bulldog

I liked the Bulldog
41%
I disliked the Bulldog
59%

Total votes: 107

winnie

Re: Bulldog

Post by winnie »

ohm sweet ohm wrote:Bulldog is one of my favourite centrum haunts :)
mine too now thanks

ohm sweet ohm

Post by ohm sweet ohm »

Prima mensen kijken!!

Ω♥Ω ¸·´¯`·.´¯`·¸¸·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

http://www.cannabisarmy.com
TTx2

Post by TTx2 »

locals always told me to run away from any bulldog franchise.. i think wont ever buy there anything in "macdonalds of weed" as someone said before.
jamesfarr

Post by jamesfarr »

I liked the Bulldog Energy on the Red Light District. The weed was pretty good (picked up a gram of Northern Lights) but the music was my favourite part about it. It was techno/trance but sounded kinda psychedelic and great to get high to. They didn't mind me putting tobacco in my joint either.

The only negative thing could be for some people that the music is pretty loud.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Twichaldinho wrote:So, at 7ish in the AM, with yer Smoking buddy still out cold, where do ya go to smoke near the Abba.....The Bulldog Palace of course :shock:
Really.
I bought two 1.1 gram bags of Lemon Haze for €12 each. The bags smelt unreal. Like a lemon Serbert or something. I was served by an older lady who cracked up at my over the top reaction to the smell....Image
I believe that would be Carla
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

It was the Bulldog Palace Ed does Carla work at that one or the RLD branch ?
-
damagedagain

Post by damagedagain »

bull 'shit 'dog in my opinion is one of the biggest rip offs in the dam i would rather give my money to a homeless fella than pay them for crappy weed
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Cisco wrote:It was the Bulldog Palace Ed does Carla work at that one or the RLD branch ?
It was either May 7th or May 8th that I met Carla @ the Bulldog Palace. I haven't seem her before at the Energy Shop, normally there is a younger woman of Italian decent at that location named Barbara. So far, these are the only two Bulldog shops I have visited. Bulldog has been for me a supplimentary / emergency stop, so I don't have a lot of data to go on. However, I have found their goods to be on par with most shops and haven't had a disappointing experience.
He who tries to shine dims his own light
xxbkrawkxx

Re:

Post by xxbkrawkxx »

thetronald wrote:Kind of a strange place to chill and smoke; not horrible, but not comfortable either. The place was too narrow and the air exchange was poor, so it was a little hard to breathe in there. I was not impressed with the quality of the bud at all - €12 for 1.8 grams of Top 44, which probably was the 44th best strain in Amsterdam afterall. The service was sort of friendly. I wouldn't recommend this coffeeshop...there were several other better ones.
top44 means ; flowers for 44 days
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

Sure , know about the reputation, - but stayed at the NH last week and went there for the 6 Euro breakfast - couldent resist a look at the menu and caved in for a gram of Chocolope.

Ate in the conservatory area , and skinned up a big one which left me very nicely stoned such that I had to go back to the hotel to have a rest. OK , it was Sunday morning - so no complaints at all , and its a good place for people watching. Amused at elderly mother and daughter eating a cooked breakfast (they being not smoking)- without batting an eyelid , whilst all around people were smoking up.

May not be trendy or cool , but its convenient - and the staff were very pleasant. (went back in the late evening for a final chill session)
thegandhi

Post by thegandhi »

Hmm first and only interaction i had with the Bulldog chain was them telling me i couldn't buy a drink and sit down there. did not like that at all i did.

Wasn't even sit down and smoke, they pretty much told me: to buy a drink you need to buy weed oO

was like 2 years ago and haven't gone in one since.
HAJI

Post by HAJI »

i liked the silver surfer that they had, plus the place was good for my wife because there is an H&M across the street.
Nephixx

Post by Nephixx »

Went in here for a nightcap in the bar and a smoke out front. Music was a bit loud and the bouncer hanging around in the conservatory bit out front made me feel a little uneasy to begin with, but I soon settled down. I personally wouldnt come here again just cos it isn't my scene. But I can see the appeal to others.

I bought some weed in the coffeeshop, the O.Z kush and the Temple balls hash. The Kush burned black and was a harsh smoke, but i smoked it on the first night while my tolerance was down and the effect was quite good. made my body feel colourful, and when my girlfriend touched my arm I could see it as well as feel it. Temple balls was alright.
"Let no man make laws for me"
amstajunkie

Post by amstajunkie »

I know this place gets a bad rap but and the products certainly arent the best available but on my last trip i stopped in the palace more than once just to have an interesting place to sit and smoke one of their prerolleds that wouldnt blow my head off. Atmosphere is pretty good if you are in to that sort of thing, but go somewhere else for the dank.
treetop

Post by treetop »

I went here a few years back when I was staying nearby. Bought a drink, some weed and sat in glassed off area and watched the world go by. I found the weed to be poor and the atmosphere akin to that of a railway station waiting room.

Never went back. Have to say it does have a great location but if you have to buy their weed to sit it is not worth it.
How much did you produce?