't Grasje, Utrecht

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 't Grasje, Utrecht

I like 't Grasje, Utrecht
100%
I don't like 't Grasje, Utrecht
No votes

Total votes: 5

RvanSteensel

Re: 't Grasje, Utrecht

Post by RvanSteensel »

went here in august
asked for 3bags of diffrent weeds
supersilverhaze was his first choice , outdoor and indoor .
settled for the outdoor which was good at 6.50 a gram i believe
also gave me 2 strains cant remember which but was some rare strain
and were both good

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

I believe you were raving about some strain called "Katmandu" that you had picked up from 't Grasje; if I recall correctly. I went about a month ago, and picked up a tientje of some Great White, which ended up being much nicer than expected, based on how it initially smelled. Had a bit of the commercial nederwiet smell (again what I always use the white widow and intensvie care from 1e Hulp as an example of, despite their great value cost, nothing against said nugs), but upon grinding a very sweet, rich fruity aroma, nice smoke, well flushed. I think it was .9 for 10 euros.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

ohh yeah lol forgot about that one
was best import hash ive ever smoked i think
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OG Kush 12 euro per gram. Nice cure, a bit dry. Radiant green nugs, could use with a better trim-job. Nose is wowza, sweet pungent and straight OG/Diesel GAS. Smells like a really lush Diesel-OG hybrid. Effect is solid, flush is indicated by mostly white-ish ash, and given the funk on this one, at 12 a gram it's a pretty honest price. Rolled up a nice doob, for my second HIGHyaking excursion in Utrecht, as well as two of their infamous space cakes to maintain a plateau of crispiness (5 euro per piece)...
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

As we met a private contact in town for very nice Moroccan it was handy to take a look here as have been to other places in town before but never made it to said place.
Menu and two strains, also hashish, of their best offers shown were boring and we only came for the edibles anyway but you never know what to expect. Unfortunately at 4PM they were already gone but was recommended their Space Bonbon(10€/piece). Staff told us they contain 2g wiet each and are suitable for three to four persons ; supposedly very uplifting effect. Space cakes they do on their own(5€)would be for about 2.

Then alarm bells ringing in my head as did my internal bullshit detector, too(works for internal as external thoughts by the way).
Real letdown was there were only three left for a mate and myself so I started to worry about the usual ritual of our return journey and I'm so sick of that taste of this plant after all those years to tjhe point of almost throwing up when swallowing that crap as my body seemingly wants to get rid off such stuff(hint?)so spiced up yogurts are better to avoid. We took what's left and were looking
at nearby Pleasure, The Freak and Wietstock for other edibles without success. Time was running so sadly no other options. However, since other mate is not too keen on edibles and myself being a (self-)rightous god too we decided for one for him and two for me as would have tried three).

When we bought that stuff I already was sceptical about they are strong enough as I too often heard such shit and for some reasons coffeeshops seem to not want them too strong anyway ; also very recently had a similar story at the Pink in Eindhoven with such edibles not coming from the shop itsself(I know from the past that not every coffeeshops made them theirselves) but from other so called professionals with fancy packages but weak product.

So since for testing purposes on that day regarding said hashish I only smoked that and for the record days during holiday before merely 4-5 g mostly moroccan hashish per day(mostly high grade but also mid grades) which is still a joke so if those thingies really contain 2g of even the most average weed this should be at least particularly noticealbe effectwise
So I was at least sobered up relatively when I indulged on that stuff.
Taste was nice enough and I only tasted subtile traces of disgusting plant taste so this is a good feature at least and others without aversion or doing it rarely should taste nothing.
Not a good feature was they were not working at all – after thirty minutes I didn't feel effects coming up and in my case this means something as I did it a thousand times before.
Still after three hours they were sorta 1,5/10 effectwise. Quite a letdown and spoilt journey home a bit. Other mate smoked up before so his opinion isn't saying something at all but he agreed they were quite weak what ever that means then.
Next day I spent sober as last day off and felt a bit of a stronger afterglow/hangover than usual but that try was quite a joke all in all. Could be that they work out, if probably on the weaker side, if a person very rarely consumes this drug.

So long story short: be careful with products from alberthennep.nl . Either very shitty batch, plain rip-off or incompetence involved big time. Would I have known about this site before which is damn hippish in a very bad way and their shown analysis I would not have gone for it. Fuck those bastards!
Last but not least, Grasje seemed a relaxed place and don't blame them at all even though they sell that shit. Had a laugh when noticing Amnesia cheaper than their Power Plant – times they are changing. Should I return here I would like to try their own space cakes and if they fail they will be crossed off the list then.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for T' Grasje in Utrecht dated June 18, 2019. Thanks to Jackson.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Utrech ... recht.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Up there as a new entry as one of my favourite coffeeshops, classic throwback Dutch style CS, lots of hanging plants with a large window front and cool bamboo framed water feature (very cool/mesmerising)

Looked at Sira Gold & Sira Silver (€11), went for the latter as it jumped up the nose as a very good Silver Haze, it didn't disappoint: think more fruity/candy than ashy/metallic here but it was possibly the best bud of the week/trip.

Saw some hash and other bits here that didn't seem up to much, steady stream of customers seemed a good indication of sorts and the large oval type kitchen table and relaxed surroundings made it a new favourite.
Freewheeling

Post by Freewheeling »

This is certainly still a great little coffee shop in much the manner as has already been described. I suppose that you could easily find it quite busy, although late Saturday afternoon I didn't have any trouble finding a seat. The budtender seemed both knowledgeable and helpful, and had a nice variety of both indoor and outdoor grown buds as well as hashes and edibles. It's not exactly boutique level on the beverages, but you can get a drinkable tea or a coffee there. I think that it's no tobacco smoking inside, but there seems to be a kind of bong that doesn't need a lighter or make any smoke. I had a vape and that was OK, a fellow was smoking a pipe and just popped outside for a moment to smoke it. Altogether a most excellent coffee shop, although perhaps not ideal if you want to smoke joints (in which case give the Culture Boat nearby a try).
Attachments
Menu
Menu
20231007_191736.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 655 times
Freewheeling

Post by Freewheeling »

Realising that I didn't mention what I thought of their produce. I tried the Sari Silver (indoor) and the Single Plant (outdoor). Both seemed to be of excellent quality to me, and I can honestly say that their Single Plant outdoor weed was my personal favourite of about five different types from three different coffee shops. Best weed and best coffee shop of the trip in my opinion 😀