The Happy Family, Hoogezand

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Happy Family

I like The Happy Family
100%
I don't like The Happy Family
No votes

Total votes: 1

zustraffernewcomer

The Happy Family, Hoogezand

Post by zustraffernewcomer »

ACD Page: The Happy Family

A small Shop with perfect Lemon Haze, Silver Haze and Amnesia Haze. Nothing more to say! Will visit again!!!

FOA : SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH :)) GREETZ FROM GERMANYY

immer für n superblunt zu haben uff yaa
macky

Re: The Happy Family, Hoogezand

Post by macky »

Thanks for the info. :D
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Cheers for your reviews of Groningen et cetera, Zustraffernewcomer!

Visited The Happy Family during my visit to Groningen past month and I have to disagree about your comment regarding the size of this shop.
As already pointed out in the review this shop seems to be a true gem when it comes to furnishing and size for such a small town like Hoogezand, quite inviting and clean and bright place :D .
Especially since it has a garden as well and you don't see that much coffeeshopwise.
Anyways, there are at least 50 seats inside and about the same outside! Just realised I didn't mention I had a smoke there(either some haze or kush of good enough quality)and it was early in the afternoon during the week and not that busy but girl on shift was quite friendly and it's just a feel that hell would have to freeze over, before this place isn't packed in the evenings :mrgreen: ! If it would have an extensive menu this would be one of my top 3 to say the least. Will definitely return for further investigations :mrgreen: ! Please take a look next time!
zustraffernewcomer

Jesscass wrote:Cheers for your reviews of Groningen et cetera, Zustraffernewcomer!

Visited The Happy Family during my visit to Groningen past month and I have to disagree about your comment regarding the size of this shop.
As already pointed out in the review this shop seems to be a true gem when it comes to furnishing and size for such a small town like Hoogezand, quite inviting and clean and bright place :D .
Especially since it has a garden as well and you don't see that much coffeeshopwise.
Anyways, there are at least 50 seats inside and about the same outside! Just realised I didn't mention I had a smoke there(either some haze or kush of good enough quality)and it was early in the afternoon during the week and not that busy but girl on shift was quite friendly and it's just a feel that hell would have to freeze over, before this place isn't packed in the evenings :mrgreen: ! If it would have an extensive menu this would be one of my top 3 to say the least. Will definitely return for further investigations :mrgreen: ! Please take a look next time!
thank your very much for the information, i went there quite often just to buy 'cause if you open the door you dont have much space :D Just thought its little . Saw only few people there but will smoke there next time for sure!
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

You're welcome, Zustraffernewcomer! That's quite odd then as I took it you went there for the first time but I can definitely relate :lol: (on the other hand can't really understand those type of people I met more than once in coffeeshops in the past moaning about offered wares there while they are living in this particular town and never checked out another shop even though they provably lived like 10 minutes away by foot, let alone by bike. Pathetic deadbeats :evil: :lol: !).
So enjoy your visit next time and give us your opinion if you like.
zustraffernewcomer

June 2016,

Silver Haze
Amnesia Haze
Last edited by zustraffernewcomer on Tue 17th Jan 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
zustraffernewcomer

january 2017

i was finally able to visit hoogezand again. very nice place.
bought amnesia haze & happy special.
always a nice quality of weed
zustraffernewcomer

february 2017

went there few days ago.
bought Lemon Haze, Santa Maria & Happy Special - everything good.
This shop never disappoints me. Check it out.
zustraffernewcomer

April 2017

bought Happy Special, Happy Hash and Cheese Haze. great deal
zustraffernewcomer

this shop always offers TOP++ Stuff
bought Amnesia Haze, Happy Hash ( Hiya ) and Happy Weed this time. 1A !

greetz
pics of the weed can be found on this IG > https://instagram.com/zustraff