Coffeeshop DNA

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Coffeeshop D N A

I like Coffeeshop D N A
80%
I don't like Coffeeshop D N A
20%

Total votes: 5

Nuggz

Re: Coffeeshop DNA

Post by Nuggz »

WhiteAnimal420 wrote:
DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote: is BJ staging a monopolized take-over of the Dutch semi-licit cannabis trade?
I hope so :) Its just gets better :mrgreen:

Yeah can't disagree the wave of new Dutch-genetics, Moroccan-grown hashes, is taking over, and the prices are quite difficult to scoff at! I'm certainly a happy camper.

On a side note, I've gone the way of "floats like a butterfly, stings like a ...trolling little bitch" and gotten me a proper private connect to sort me out. Now I can get top shelf haze for 7 a gram, banging Casey Jones for 8. Unfortunately unlike clownbee's connections, this guys also carries hash and concentrates, but they're not nearly as favorably priced against their CS competition as the nuggets are...oh well. That being said I won't sit here and pretend the quality from private sources trumps that of the CS's (although I'm certainly not complaining in the LEAST), it's mainly indeed the economic aspect of things at the end of the day...

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Boerejongens seems to be the biggest in game now :D :lol:
Papi

Post by Papi »

Marok21 wrote:Boerejongens seems to be the biggest in game now :D :lol:
hahaha, hence the 18e/g price tag on one of their strains!:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Papi wrote:

Sheeeeeeeeet man, they can add an 18 strain (not strainS) all they want here or there, as long as they still serve up frosty haze just below the 10 euro mark, and more importantly as long as they continue to serve up product like their current Lemon Haze Hash (10 per g) or their AK-OG hash (9 per g) I could not give a FUCK!!!!
Papi

Post by Papi »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:
Papi wrote:

Sheeeeeeeeet man, they can add an 18 strain (not strainS) all they want here or there, as long as they still serve up frosty haze just below the 10 euro mark, and more importantly as long as they continue to serve up product like their current Lemon Haze Hash (10 per g) or their AK-OG hash (9 per g) I could not give a FUCK!!!!

I know Nugs, i'm just fuckin' around:) Btw, some pics of this Lemon Haze Hash please?:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

damn theyve been posting some serious crossings on instagram
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Yeah I saw this Banana Glue Haze ...quite intresting ..buddy of mine bought it and said is good
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

Both Banana Glue Haze and Lavender (kush) were amazing today! The DNA shop definitely is a big improvement for the people living in the south of Amsterdam.
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Xplore wrote:Both Banana Glue Haze and Lavender (kush) were amazing today! The DNA shop definitely is a big improvement for the people living in the south of Amsterdam.
Not only for the people of south :lol: Im from East and don't mind to ride there as the prices are very low.
mau84

Post by mau84 »

swizzy wrote:
Not_the_monk wrote:
swizzy wrote:

thought you can't change a coffeeshop name except by buying a new license which i believe aren't being issued out anymore :?:
Nah coffeeshops change their names quite often; what used to be Kabouter changed twice I think in the last couple of years, Hill St Blues became Greenhouse Effect, Old Church moved to one of the old Rokerij's and so on. I think you're right about licenses not being issued but that doesn't seem to restrict name changes.

Ahh I see

I noticed that the CS DNA still has a shop sign outside carrying the old name Jabba.Provably the name has not changed on the license otherwise they would have replaced the name of the sign with the new one.I've been chatting to the the budtenders on a couple of occasion and they confirmed that they are linked with Boerenjongens...J
treetop

Post by treetop »

Looks like a good menu. BnF only or can consume inside? Any more interior pics?
How much did you produce?
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

This place is on a street next to Minerva laan , which has richy folk written all over it
and i can imagine the local richkids are very happy this shop opened up

it's a Buy n Fly coffeeshop
Interior is just a big square box with nothing in it , and a huge counter .
I think theres enough room for easily 30people to bewaiting for their weed ( Luckily thats not the case lol )
Behind the counter was a lady in airhostess clothing , with a HUGE selection of weed behind her .

Immediatly asked about the Banana Glue Haze , smell was ridiculous ,there was 1 huge beautiful bud in it .
Took 15 euros of that , and 15 euros of Lavender Kush which looks really dense . And 20 AKOGBlock

Sadly i only got some under developed buds of the Banana Glue , not much flavor when smoked.
Gonna let it cure for a while

Laverder was ok
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

I love this Banana Haze but your right about cure ..i think one month and its fireee .
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

RvanSteensel wrote:[..]
Gonna let it cure for a while [...]
Indeed, fuck rich and too often spoilt kids!

Regarding curing: 'curing' is used inflationary these days but rarely have come across cured weed in coffeeshops. We grew a bunch of strains in the past and easily cured them with the help of a hygrometer(there a probably hundreds of methods though)and often it's a completely different ball game compared to uncured weed and so great(good phenos stink to high heaven and are so damn smooth on the throat). I lost my contact for organic homegrown a while ago and tend to avoid other sources for weed until I find a new contact with cured stuff. So weed every now and then only for me as I'm spoilt, too:lol: (focus on uncured moroccan hashish again :twisted: :lol: )!

However, bottom line is you can 'let it cure' as you say but once you're out of a cure zone and it's too dry you're just drying and it probably won't improve tastewise(without checking via a hygrometer it's guesswork again anyway except for you're a well experiencied grower and need no tools). Means it most probably haven't been in this cure zone before anyway. Always use this bread analogy as good bread isn't too dry but too wet either. Same with a cure. At coffeeshops you more or less only get these extreme ways. They don't have time for a proper cure as time is money in their case. People unfamiliar with 'real curing' tend to find it 'wet' but it's 'cured' :wink: . There may be exceptions but on the regular it's as described. No offence intended, just my two cents.
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

well, true, thats a dry - not a cure.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/