Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Betty Too

I like Betty Too
100%
I don't like Betty Too
No votes

Total votes: 4

Marok21

Re: Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Post by Marok21 »

It seems like the Coffeeshop was taken over by Coffeeshop Easy Times (or they work together now?). Well if I remember right it was still named as "Betty Boop" but the menu was exactly the same as from Easy Times.

WLow

Post by WLow »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 28th Apr 2019 04:22 pm It seems like the Coffeeshop was taken over by Coffeeshop Easy Times (or they work together now?). Well if I remember right it was still named as "Betty Boop" but the menu was exactly the same as from Easy Times.
Looks like they took over, well it wasn't the same anymore anyways.
I wen't a few times at the Betty Too location when they closed the original Betty Boop location, at first they were still stocking some exclusive
strains from sannie seeds like Killing Fields or Herijuana but after they got a more generic menu and prices went lil up.

Easy Times menu closer to the center why not, area is good and the shop itself has a nice upstairs floor, will have a look for sure.
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Had that Killing Fields maybe 2/3 years ago , I'll check my notes ??? Loved it, rebought it. Rare gem I thought. :wink:
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Anyone know if Betty (and Easy Times for that matter) have instituted a 2g minimum as their menu states? Or is it still possible to buy 1g? Thanks!
Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Smokeybee21 wrote: Sun 15th Sep 2019 09:48 pm nyone know if Betty (and Easy Times for that matter) have instituted a 2g minimum as their menu states? Or is it still possible to buy 1g? Thanks!
Easytimes sell also single grams so I think Betty will do the same
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

AFAIK Easy Times at least don't specifically state that you have to buy 2 grams, they just list everything in 2 grams, Nugs and others have previously reported that 1 g purchases were still available, they were when we were last there even though everything was listed in 2 grams...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Smokeybee21

Post by Smokeybee21 »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 17th Sep 2019 12:27 am
Smokeybee21 wrote: Sun 15th Sep 2019 09:48 pm nyone know if Betty (and Easy Times for that matter) have instituted a 2g minimum as their menu states? Or is it still possible to buy 1g? Thanks!
Easytimes sell also single grams so I think Betty will do the same
CopenhagenCouple wrote: Tue 17th Sep 2019 03:31 pm AFAIK Easy Times at least don't specifically state that you have to buy 2 grams, they just list everything in 2 grams, Nugs and others have previously reported that 1 g purchases were still available, they were when we were last there even though everything was listed in 2 grams...
Thanks both! I was confused by their most recent menu, thanks for clearing that up. Hoping to try a bit of their Tidghine hash in October, the batch I had from the original Betty Boop in 2014 blew me away.
Next trip: September 2023 with the missus.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (27 Dec 2019)

For more menu updates check out www.audiokushhq.com
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Betty Boop dated August 9, 2020. Thanks to Jack.
http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/BettyTwo ... tyTwo.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They have redesigned the store and now it´s called "Easy Times"- So RIP Bettys :? I got a few nice hashses from here in the past like the best Amnesia hash that I ever smoked also their Jbel Tidghine was good as some of their concentrates, too but well that was years ago. By the way I also heard that Quentin Tarantino wrote nearly the whole story of Pulp Fiction while his stay at the old Betty Boop Coffeeshop in the centre.

Easy Times is a good coffeeshop but I love variety so one coffeeshop less :?

last week:
Very friendly older budtender showed me his hashes after I asked to see some of their best. He showed me "Watermelon Zkittles triple filtered hash" which looked pretty much like Jelly hash. Very dark ultra shiny piece of hash. I expected some completely different... he also showed me a dry sieved hash which name I forgot :roll: for 14€/g which looked pretty good but I went for their "best" moroccan called Primera which the budtender was smoking currently.

Primera hash (13€/g) - Dark creamy moroccan hash looked pretty nice when the budtender showed it to me. Natural smell but not really intense also the taste isn´t so strong but enjoyable. Bubbled good when touched by the flame. Good stony effect but as said before it wasn´t very tasty but anyway still a good smoke in my opinion. While there are also some hashes in the same price range that I prefer a bit but I liked it, too.