Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Betty Too

I like Betty Too
100%
I don't like Betty Too
No votes

Total votes: 4

Jesscass

Betty Boop (Betty Too)

Post by Jesscass »

ACD Page: Betty Too (Betty Too was a branch of Betty Boop. The original shop is now closed and Betty Too has become Betty Boop.)

Cup week:

Can’t remember when I have been here before but this time had a look for some reason at Lady Cane, Chocolate Rain and Killing Fields(14€/g). Latter one purpled and tasted like it but wasn’t too impressed with the effects and overall quality.

Kermit

Re: Betty Boop

Post by Kermit »

Went to the new Betty's location on Saturday evening, what can I say about the shop apart from its still Betty's, got the choco Rain which I thought was 12e a gram, very nice and well impressed with it, good quality nugs. Deffo be back and I think I like the location better aswell.

Now the story of the British Liberal Democrate politician will have to wait until the trip report :wink: :lol:
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Kermit wrote:Now the story of the British Liberal Democrate politician will have to wait until the trip report :wink: :lol:
Norman Lamb spotted on the bong?
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Bliss Receptor wrote:
Kermit wrote:Now the story of the British Liberal Democrate politician will have to wait until the trip report :wink: :lol:
Norman Lamb spotted on the bong?
Not quite :lol:
Fabess

Post by Fabess »

Paid a visit on Sunday 19th Nov in the new location on Reguliersdwarsstraat, as we were staying on Rembrandplein.
I asked the budtender to show most of the weed , tubs were low in buds, nothing catch my nose except:
- White Choco OG (12€/gr) : Taste and smell were very weak just a subtle aftertaste of OG, nothing else. Smoked this before I went to sleep on the first night, an half spliff kicked my ass so hard i slept instantanely, the second half send my mates immediately in his bed :). A pretty bland smoke but very potent effect. 6/10

Budtender seemed pretty annoyed by our visit but was polite and gave good service by removing the stems from weed while weighing it. A good shop overall, i'll pay another visit for sure if i'm around.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Chill & Smoke some Greenzz :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
CloudMaster

Post by CloudMaster »

MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

Had anyone tried some of the hash?
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

Went in betty too on thurs/fri? I had wanted to try their killing fields for ages so made a stop and was disappointed to find it not on the menu. I looked at 3 or 4 weeds and said there's nothing I'm looking for so he showed me some sort of amnesia hash which was amazing! Great soft polleny sticky stinky hash. Well worth it!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

MrNice257 wrote:Had anyone tried some of the hash?
sourdeez wrote:so he showed me some sort of amnesia hash which was amazing! Great soft polleny sticky stinky hash. Well worth it!
I saw some interesting hashes on their latest menus from the Coffeeshopmenus page so I decide to visit that shop since
a longer time. The super friendly budtender showed me that Amnesia Hash Sourdeez wrote about... like he said it looks
and smelled pretty nice 8) but I also saw the OG Kush hash on the menu... looked fresh and was stinky like the Amnesia Hash. Taste and smell was so kuchy yammmy. The effect is more sativa on the beginning and later it changed into a indica
stone. If I remember corectly the Amnesia and OG Hash had the same price (15€/g).
Had a nice chat with the budtender for good 30 minutes... he told me that the Amnesia and OG Hash were grown and
produced in NL.

Had a good time here... I will come back for sure
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

Yeah maroc, 15€ worth it for the quality I think. :) I will definitely visit again...
wietzakje

Post by wietzakje »

amnesia hash en kush hash was really nice from here !
Searching for the best weed !
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

wietzakje wrote:amnesia hash en kush hash was really nice from here !
I also tried the Amnesia Bloc Hash this weekend (thx for the advice wietzakje). Taste is unreal! :mrgreen: and pretty strong, too. For me by far the best Amnesia Hash I ever smoked. You can't compare that to maroccan hash it's different... it's a very soft oily blonde hash with an awesome Amnesia smell :mrgreen:

This time there was another budtender then the last time but he was also super friendly and we had a small talk about the
OG and Amnesia Hash... had a nice chilled time upstairs while smoking a fat West Coast Sour Diesel (aka Sour OG if I remember right^^) Joint from Grey Area :mrgreen: Bettys is getting one of my favorite coffeeshops in Amsterdam
lifetimestoner

Post by lifetimestoner »

SuperSilverCheese - Strong smell and cheesy taste. Very nice stone but not too heavy on a body. 5/5

Kushberry - Smells like mix of good kush and fresh berries! :D Very flavourful smoke and strong kushy taste with hints of blueberry sweetness. Nice body and head stone but could be just little bit stronger and would receive full five thumbs up! :lol: 4,5/5

monster420

Post by monster420 »

:D
Last edited by monster420 on Tue 26th Jan 2016 08:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

monster420 wrote:looks like garbage
The weed in the bag looks shity but the bud out of the bag looks ok. Both strains are 11€ when the smell and taste are right then its ok.