't Kunsje, Nijmegen

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 't Kunsje

I like 't Kunsje
100%
I don't like 't Kunsje
No votes

Total votes: 1

AudioKush

Re: 't Kunsje, Nijmegen

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (8 Jan 2020)

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (29 Jan 2020)

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Interesting to see that they work together with Amsterdam Genetics :shock:
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 1st Feb 2020 06:21 pm Interesting to see that they work together with Amsterdam Genetics :shock:
We are happy about the partnership we are seeing between the two brands!
Nootram

Post by Nootram »

Hey guys,

I was there with some mates this weekend, we tried the G13 haze, the Jedi Kush and the Pinapple OG.

G13 haze : Not really a great fan of it, it was decent but it should be around ~10€/gr imo ; we expected more.

Jedi Kush: Solid example of the strain but the flavour could be a bit more pronounced; it's far from tasteless though. The high was decent, it's honestly a bit hard to judge as we smoked quite a lot of different stuff at the same time.

Pineapple OG: We were 4 and we all had a crush on this one. The pineapple flavour is strong but subtle at the same time and there is some room for the kush flavour as well . The white cookie was good and honest but the Pineapple OG is definitely a big step up. I wonder if it was a 1 batch thing or if it will be consistent as I sometimes had some white cookies batches that lacked flavours.

Edit: I just remembered that we tried the OG Banana Kush hasj and it was definitely not worth if its price. Basic drysift with modern genetics but the taste was quite bland and it wasn't really strong either ; it was quite a let down for the price.

This CS is really friendly and quite big by Amsterdam standard. Most drinks are 1.80€.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Nootram wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 11:44 pm Hey guys,

I was there with some mates this weekend, we tried the G13 haze, the Jedi Kush and the Pinapple OG.

G13 haze : Not really a great fan of it, it was decent but it should be around ~10€/gr imo ; we expected more.

Jedi Kush: Solid example of the strain but the flavour could be a bit more pronounced; it's far from tasteless though. The high was decent, it's honestly a bit hard to judge as we smoked quite a lot of different stuff at the same time.

Pineapple OG: We were 4 and we all had a crush on this one. The pineapple flavour is strong but subtle at the same time and there is some room for the kush flavour as well . The white cookie was good and honest but the Pineapple OG is definitely a big step up. I wonder if it was a 1 batch thing or if it will be consistent as I sometimes had some white cookies batches that lacked flavours.

Edit: I just remembered that we tried the OG Banana Kush hasj and it was definitely not worth if its price. Basic drysift with modern genetics but the taste was quite bland and it wasn't really strong either ; it was quite a let down for the price.

This CS is really friendly and quite big by Amsterdam standard. Most drinks are 1.80€.

Great reviews! I tried the Jedi Kush, G13 Haze, Amnesia Haze, Banana OG dry sift, & GSC Hash. I gotta say I liked the GSC Hash and Amnesia Haze flower the best. I agree with your comments on the the Banana OG, which is why I am happy I tried some hash a bit lower on the menu that was fuego! I def suggest checking out that GSC hash when you get a chance. It's a regular on the menu.

Full bud reviews & pics will be posted this week on our blog. We will be doing weekly reviews over at Kunsje for the month of February.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I went here to get some good newschool hash. In terms of hash they had the same menu as posted here before... only their Primera Gold is sold now for 13€/g. I took a look on their Kush Block (11€/g) and OG Banana Kush hash (12€/g) and despite the not so good rating here I decide to try the OG Banana hash because it looked very tasty and simply better to me compared to the Kush Block hash.

OG Banana Kush hash (12€/g) - Very blonde dry made nice looking piece of hash. Smells natural of the used genetics but not very intense. The hash bubbles decent when touched by the flame but not overly strong. Taste is pleasent but not as strong as I thought when I saw it at first... it gaves me a smooth stoned effect and because it´s so dry it produced huge clouds of smoke when smoked out of the bong :D

Overall good natural dry made newschool hash. Not the best quality of newschool hashes (maybe it´s made from 2nd or 3rd screening) but still enjoyable and it made me stoned but 12€/g is a bit to much in my opinion as said before.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

2 weeks ago

Kush Block (11€/g) - Very blonde dry made newschool hash. Looked kind of similar to their "Strawberry Banana" hash which I didn´t liked so much especially for 12€/g. While it bubbled much stronger when touched by the flame and smelled stronger to me. I couldn´t smell/taste kush genetics in there but the smell was pleasent to my nose. Also taste is good but to me it still didn´t feel like first grade hash. The effect is more on the stony side and compared to the SB hash def. stronger to me. Overall not bad and more to my liking than the SB hash that I tried on my last visit.

Royal Primera (13€/g) - Pretty blonde moroccan hash. At first it looked a bit dry and sandy but after further inspection I noticed that there was a good amount of oil in it :D it bubbled good when touched by the flame. Smell isn´t overly intense but natural to my nose. Smooth to smoke with a good classic moroccan hash taste and good effect. Well I also tried tastier moroccans in the past but nowadays it´s harder to find good moroccan hash and it had a kind of strong effect to me. Compared with the Noga from Kruidentuin that "Royal Primera" is a bit stronger to me but it´s more kind of stoned effect while the Noga is more "uppish" but with still strong enough effects.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Wedding Cake weed (15€/g) - To be honest I wasn't expecting much especially in the border region but it surprised me :D Very nice strong minty OG like taste. It even compares to the best kushes that I've ever had from a coffeeshop tastewise :shock: Inhale and exhale is very tasty very smooth to smoke with a relaxing calming effect. Burned very clean...
I could smoke that all day :mrgreen:

I also had some Sunset Sherbert filtered hash (13€/g) which also seems to be pretty nice but I have to try more to give a good review (will follow).

By the way I also spotted some "Cali" and "Canadian" weed on the menu. The Canadian was Alien Miracle Cookies (16€/g) which also looked/smelled pretty good but the Wedding Cake was the advice of the female budtender.

It´s also allowed to sit and smoke inside which isn´t the case in every coffeeshop yet.
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

Finally, good news on the border. Nijmegen is almost always my first stop and after years of absolute trust at CS Kruidentuin, last March I was in this CS. The quality of the weed amazed me too. I tried MAC canadian and Zkittlez ... both excellent, well cared for and real scent. I'll try hash next time ... probably next month! :D :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Thu 9th Jun 2022 11:59 am Finally, good news on the border. Nijmegen is almost always my first stop and after years of absolute trust at CS Kruidentuin, last March I was in this CS. The quality of the weed amazed me too. I tried MAC canadian and Zkittlez ... both excellent, well cared for and real scent. I'll try hash next time ... probably next month! :D :mrgreen:
Nijmegen is a beautiful old dutch city and has a good coffeeshop scene despite its location near the border. Most of the coffeeshops there are pretty big with enough space to sit and have a smoke. Hash quality is also pretty good compared to most other cities near the border. Well Arnhem is also not far away and has some good hash to offer, too but most coffeeshops are "buy and fly" only and pretty small... with weed I am a bit carefully because there is/was a lot of not clean weed around in the border area so I go usually only for hash but Coffeeshop T´Kunsje did several times impressed me with its weed. While I also heard bad things but personaly I had only good experience there (well I don´t smoke much
weed :lol: ).

Kruidentuin is still my place to go for hash in Nijmegen, too :mrgreen: Coffeeshop T´ Kunsje for weed. While their hash is also usually pretty good. They work together with "Amsterdam Genetics". So they offer some of their Block hashes like the "White Choco Block (8,50€/g)" and Edibles. Personly I only tried their "Banana OG Block hash" and "Kush Block hash" some years before and I wasn´t really impressed and reminded me more of the first versions of newschool hash that were around... on the other hand, they now also have filtered hash on the menu and their best classic moroccan is usually "Primera Gold" and of pretty good quality maybe nothing really outstanding but good quality. I also heard that their cheaper Block hashes which I didn´t tried so far should be pretty good in price performance ratio...

I wish you a very nice trip to NL next month and let me know when you are in Nijmegen maybe we can meet and have a smoke 8) :mrgreen: well I don´t have much free time at the moment so I can´t promise that it will work but I would be very happy to see you again :D
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for 't Kunsje, Nijmegen dated 11 June 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Anon

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Nijme ... unsje.html

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I tried their Oreoz Frozen Static hash and Gelatti Sift filtered hash some months ago for the first time.

The Oreoz hash looked pretty old and dry and was just average. The Gelatti hash was a darker creamy soft hash with a good stoned effect.

I tried the same hashes again last month because they looked like new batches. Especially the Oreoz frozen static hash (13€/g) looked ten times better than the batch before. Pretty fresh smelly more blonde colored new school hash with a good oil content. Good effect and taste. Liked it :D Well I don´t think it´s real "frozen static" but it was good and thats the important thing :D

The Gelatti filtered hash (11€/g) looked kind of similar but it wasn´t the same hash. Also here pretty fresh smelly new school hash with good effect and taste. :D

On my visit some months ago I also tried their Ice Cream Cake weed (13€/g) which was also not bad especially for the border area. Good kushy taste and smooth to smoke. Well for sure not the best version of the strain but it was good enough.

Last month I tried their Wedding Cake OG weed (15€/g) which was also pretty good. Well not top but also good kushy taste and smooth to smoke.

By the way that is one of the few shops that still have a smoking room/lounge. There are fewer and fewer of them :( It feels like most coffeeshops are now only for take away...
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for 't Kunsje, Nijmegen dated 31 October 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Dreaminjection

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for 't Kunsje, Nijmegen dated 31 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Anon