Greenhouse (Den Haag)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse

I like Greenhouse
100%
I don't like Greenhouse
No votes

Total votes: 7

LN94

Re: Greenhouse (Den Haag)

Post by LN94 »

Just had the Granddaddy Purple from Greenhouse today. Have to say it doesn't taste very nice or of anything at all rather, but it is a smooth-ish smoke. Decent & lengthy high. There's a lot better out there if you ask me though :shifty:

Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Rafiki wrote: Wed 26th Jun 2019 03:34 pm
LN94 wrote: Wed 26th Jun 2019 03:10 pm Just had the Granddaddy Purple from Greenhouse today. Have to say it doesn't taste very nice or of anything at all rather, but it is a smooth-ish smoke. Decent & lengthy high. There's a lot better out there if you ask me though :shifty:
Yep. Have this all the time. Get a recommendation, go there and turns out to be the same as you described. Seems to be a different batch you got. Happens all the time.

Some other ACD'r bought some Tangie. The batch that I saw & smelled was just aweful, but that person has seemed to enjoy it very much.

Didn't want to write that yesterday, as I was hoping you were getting the same batch, but I did remove the pics in case someone else might get disapppointed.

As for the cans for 60 €: Pure tourist trap. Karel's was sold out very fast and the debate was going on with the #x. I take it same phenomena as your Gelato.
Yeah man, happens all the time. The inconsistencies in batches is so frustrating man, most of the time you're just depending on being lucky. Had their Night Terror OG as well, it had been sold out for a while. Also fairly disappointing. I don't know if I'm just being too picky but it's becoming increasingly difficult to find good green in Den Haag. Oh and their Gorilla Glue smelled absolutely nothing like Gorilla Glue. :(

Super Lemon Haze best I've gotten from there recently.

Also what do you mean by "the debate was going on with the #x." ?
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:47 pm, edited 9 times in total.
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Rafiki wrote: Wed 26th Jun 2019 04:21 pm
LN94 wrote: Wed 26th Jun 2019 04:08 pmYeah man, happens all the time. The inconsistencies in batches is so frustrating man, most of the time you're just depending on being lucky. Had their Night Terror OG as well, it had been sold out for a while. Also fairly disappointing. I don't know if I'm just being too picky but it's becoming increasingly difficult to find good green in Den Haag. Oh and their Gorilla Glue smelled absolutely nothing like Gorilla Glue. :(

Super Lemon Haze best I've gotten from there recently.
Rude Boi OG & Jacky White won the Jack Herer Cup this year. Didn't try them. Not sure if I want to. Maybe.
I agree with your review of their GG. Didn't buy it.

It's difficult to get some decent flower in the entire NL. Said that so many times.
LN94 wrote: Wed 26th Jun 2019 04:08 pm Also what do you mean by "the debate was going on with the #x." ?
Marok21 wrote: Tue 25th Jun 2019 06:52 pm My mate was pretty impessed with their Karel´s Haze as I wrote here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36291
but 20€/g still to much in my opionion :?

The Rudeboi OG was sold out but had it a few times last month and I actually really liked it. One of the better stuff they've had in recent months, a proper OG flavour too. The Jacky White wasn't anything special at all. Unless it was another case of 'shit batch' :yawn:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was in here a lot over the last week, took their Tangie (15), GDP(12) and SLH(11.5).....all good quality...this is a really great shop.....really friendly staff.....they've two Volcanos one which is brand new and one of the staff is big into vapes. Shops where the staff are weed nerds like us are always better places and you have some pretty cool conversations, not like that time the budtender in Baba told me he doesn't even smoke weed :( :lol:

Few points to note, shop opens at 9am, smoking room does not open until 10am.....you need id to enter the smoking area and if you're having a bad hair day you are in trouble as there are no hats allowed inside :)
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
LN94

Post by LN94 »

There's a bomb-ass batch of Rudeboi OG back in here at 14 EUR per gram at the moment, get yourself there!! The Night Terror OG also looked good but didn't end up getting any.

My suspicions about the quality of their Grandaddy Purple were also confirmed as it's now dropped down to 8.50 EUR per g. Wasn't very good at all when I had it at the price of 11...
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

LN94 wrote: Thu 11th Jul 2019 12:15 am My suspicions about the quality of their Grandaddy Purple were also confirmed as it's now dropped down to 8.50 EUR per g. Wasn't very good at all when I had it at the price of 11...
The GDP in Dizzy Duck had denser buds, perhaps swing by there and see if they are still selling it.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Went here because I heard that they sell some special hashes made from a guy called "Ex.tractor". He also won cannabis cups on the last homegrown cup events and also the north grow cup in denmark 2 weeks ago. Furthermore I saw a video what shows how they produce their gear... and damn that stuff looks damn good :mrgreen:

So when I arrived at the coffeeshop my first view was on the hash menu :D and yeah they offer a pretty special assortment of hashes. Like 2 or 3 different "Dry Frozen Ice hashes", Rosin, Ice O Lator and Temple Balls made by ex.tractor, too. Also moroccan hashes but this time I was looking especially on that "Dry Frozen" stuff because I never tried it myself before. Well I saw "Dry Ice (16€/g)" hash at Coffeeshop Baghera a few months back but it had no smell and so I didn´t tried it...
I asked the super friendly dealer if I could take a look on their Dry Frozen Ice hashes. He showed me Amnesia Dry Frozen Ice (20 or 25€/0,5g) and Kosher Kush Dry Frozen Ice (20€/0,5g) which also won the North Grown Cup 2 weeks before. Both looked very nice :shock: so it was not easy to choose only one of them :lol: but in the end I went for the Kosher Kush Dry Frozen.

Kosher Kush Dry Frozen Ice hash (20€/0,5g) - Well I spend very very rarely so much money on one single gram or in this case 0,5g but that hash looked pretty special to me (especially for coffeeshop ice hashes) and I am always looking for some quality ice hash that isn´t too expensive but didn´t find that for years... this one isn´t really cheap but it looked so special to me that I have to try it :mrgreen:
The hash comes in powder form and was stored in the fridge. The powder is very bright in colour but didn´t smelled much out of the small glass jar... the budtender told me it didn´t smell much because it comes directly from the fridge which makes sense... and indeed just a few moments later I could smell a very nice clean Kosher Kush smell from the hash which gets stronger and stronger with the time. Never smelled such a clean weed like smell from a hash and it smelled 100% like the Kosher I know :D Furthermore I noticed later that day that the loose powder sticked together after a while and its more solid now :shock: Taste is also very clean and I felt the high THC content in my lung :lol: but it isn´t as hard to smoke as some other "usual" ice o lators I smoked in the past... well I coughed a bit but still pretty smooth to smoke and "lekker" :D
Effecwise I think that many "usual" ice o lator hashes have a stronger effect than a Dry Frozen Ice hashes but in terms of taste and smell it will be hard to beat that stuff... and of course it´s still strong :mrgreen:

Overall very happy with what I got even if I hoped it would be a bit stronger :roll: :lol:

macky

Post by macky »

That dry ice sucks don,t waste money ,they put weed with dry ice in bubble bag wait a minute and bang on table ,end up with lots of leaf matter calic wax ect. Great stuff to start your HBO with :D Not sure what you bought is need to google :D heard wet frozen for concentrate ..for price I would pass. Thinking on the fifth we meet Greenhouse namaste if that works ...check out the block hashes and a few other,s ...if sone where else is better for you that,s 8) too I,m on vacation I will have time to wonder :mrgreen: See you soon bud 8)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote: Wed 18th Sep 2019 10:09 pm That dry ice sucks don,t waste money ,they put weed with dry ice in bubble bag wait a minute and bang on table ,end up with lots of leaf matter calic wax ect. Great stuff to start your HBO with Not sure what you bought is need to google heard wet frozen for concentrate ..for price I would pass.
Yeah I am sure that many dry ice hashes are made like that :? but in this case I have done some research about the producer before... and he is known for working professionnel and with only organic ingredients.
In this video the producer (Ex.tractor) shows how they make that hash:

(well it´s a german video but they talk a lot in english, too). Like u I would usually pass on that hashes because of that high prices... but this was the first time that I bought hash only because I heard that the producer is so damn good... furthermore there are not really high quality ice hashes around anymore in coffeeshop (or for prices like 80€/g :? ) so I had to try it :lol: By the way the producer is the son of "Karel" the founder of Biotabs...
macky wrote: Wed 18th Sep 2019 10:09 pm Thinking on the fifth we meet Greenhouse namaste if that works ...check out the block hashes and a few other,s ...if sone where else is better for you that,s too I,m on vacation I will have time to wonder See you soon bud

Greenhouse Namaste would be great 8) Well I am not 100% sure on the date because I noticed that also the 3. October is a celebration day where I live. So maybe I come over on the 3. Oct instead of the 5. but I will let you know before... I am looking forward to it :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I just watched the video myself again :lol: and they don´t use "dry ice" or something like that. They make bubblehash as usual with different bubble bag sizes... the difference is in the drying process. They use a "dry freezer" to dry the hash... with that technique they can dry the hash very fast. At first the hash will be freezed then a vacum will be pulled... now the ice crystals evaporate and so the ice crytals don´t get to water they immediately get into gas... so the hash don´t come in contact with water. Because of this the hash don´t oxidize and so it keep that super bright blonde colour :shock: Furthermore that "dry frozen" hash should be very good to produce some very bright and clean Rosin...
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Bough 2.5g jar of Mimosa for 37.50 EUR which comes out at exactly 15 EUR per gram.

Taste-wise, absolutely not worth it. However, I'm sure the blame isn't on the actual weed, rather the storage, since I've seen them offering Mimosa in plastic tubs for the last month if not longer. Can't be good for these buds to be sitting in a tub of plastic for so long. Buds looked super dense mind, however, didn't smell as good as a Mimosa can smell. Still a decent high though, but of course worth nowhere near the price you pay.
WLow

Post by WLow »

please adamtoox write your review in english
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.