Johnny

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Johnny

I like Johnny
No votes
I don't like Johnny
No votes

Total votes: 0

smokestaxlitenin

Johnny

Post by smokestaxlitenin »

ACD Page: Johnny

Johnny - non smoking venue

c/s johhny, on the johnny plein in the jordaan is strictly a non smoking shop...too bad.....see ya....

don't panic...smoke some organic....
colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

Johnny is on the picturesque lively and seemingly hip Elandsgracht. It is tastefully decorated and during my visit in June both budtenders I met were extremely friendly and helpful.

I was glad to sample their wonderful Lavender at €9/g and indeed went back for more. Also tried their NLX at €8.50/g which was a tasty and potent classic stone which i enjoyed.

One downside is that Johnny is a non-smoking shop, they have a tiny smoking room but thats not ideal. Great shop for pickups pity about the smoking rule (as there is even an upstairs seating area) but I'll still be back to purchase perhaps enjoy a reasonably priced beverage and roll one for the rather nice road.

Just round the corner from La Tertuila and not far from Biba.
ganjoa

Coffeeshop Johnny

Post by ganjoa »

COFFEESHOP JOHNNY @ JOHNNY JORDAANPLEIN

The boys at Johnnys were the friendliset jokesters we've run across on this trip to the Dam. Juan and James were originally from Aruba and run the small non-smoking establishment. They have a small stand-up smoking room for onsite consumption. The Bella Donna had good kick, good value and was the weed preferred by the mrs. to any other she had sampled by the end of day 1 of HTCC24 (hash is more in her preference).

ganjoa
Wyndham

Re: Johnny

Post by Wyndham »

Not one I'd recommend TBH, the selection of bud was nice and well priced, but it's more of a 'buy & fly' for the locals and had it not been pouring with rain we'd have flown too...no-where to really sit down and smoking has to be done in a glass box.
AmNeSiA22488

Post by AmNeSiA22488 »

Has anybody had the (Amnesia X Cheese) from here lately?
AmNeSiA22488

Post by AmNeSiA22488 »

I was in here on Thursday and was impressed with their weed, they no longer have Amnesia x Cheese on the menu so I bought some Amnesia and it was amazing nice and stinky just as you would expect. Not a great place to sit and chill as the smoking room is tiny but I would recommend visiting to buy their weed. Amnesia was so nice we purchased another 4 grams before leaving. @ 10 euros per gram its definitely worth a visit.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

smoke pure and you never have a problem smoking in a shop, :)
Colino

Post by Colino »

matty223 wrote:smoke pure and you never have a problem smoking in a shop, :)
the problem is that also if you smoke pure in johnny you have to smoke into a little glass box, like 1x4 mt, not for me :| :|
orle

Post by orle »

Interesting menu, didn't have any cam with me but here's what I remember from their weed:

White Choco - 7,50
Jungle Haze - 7,50
Casey Jones - 9,00
Chocolope - 10,00
KC Punch - 10,50
Super Silver Haze - 11,00

+ one or two more strains on there, cant recall

Bought a gram of the Chocolope, to start off it's tastier than Voyagers' Chocolope, potency is high too. Very very nice, likely the nicest Chocolope I've encountered so far. Love this strain.

Bought half grams of the others (except for the White Choco and SSH).

The Jungle Haze is impressive, nicely trimmed nugs with complex haze flavor. Casey Jones looks OK, nice aroma, haven't tried it yet--I hope it doesn't disappoint cos the price is decent.

The tub of KC Punch consisted of a mixture of 50/50 bud and pistils, as if someone had sprinkled a few handfuls of pistils on it, pretty freaky. There's definitely some Casey Jones in there... I'm guessing it's a hybrid of Casey Jones x Sugar Punch (= Sannie's SSH X The One).
Pics later
orle

Post by orle »

Jungle Haze, pretty amazing to find a haze like this for just 7,50 p/g in the middle of town :mrgreen: Granted, it's a SSHxAfghani and so there is a bit of indica in the effect but still it's a very "up" high

Chocolope, I wish all chocolope in town was grown like this. Strong taste that is heavy on the cannaloupe but still chocolatey, very nice vapor.

the freaky hairy KC Punch
orle

Post by orle »

hmm, i like their Casey Jones. has more of a trainwreck-taste, not so much sour diesel. Strong. 9 p/gr
orle

Post by orle »

their White Choco is very tasty. as strong as a good batch of Boerejongens' White Choco but different in taste, nice, and cheaper to boot at 7.5 euro p/g
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

I actually stopped by here the night before you picked up the kc punch and chocolope, was waiting for some friends in the rain, so went in for a look and bought a joint to smoke in the rain, actually very nice.

Went back last night and bought some chocolope, which has been a nice morning sativa for today and some of the LA cheese, not quite like greenplace use to sell, but still a nice smoke for 10e. nice shop!
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
orle

Post by orle »

if I choose Chocolope it's always the first bowl of the day..it's too mild and subtle to be useful otherwise :mrgreen: very interesting orangey cantaloupy flavor on this Chocolope.

picked up a gr of Casey Johnnes, which was leafy and small but had a nice Trainwreck stink to it

looking forward their LA Cheese aswell
orle

Post by orle »

Jungle Haze was dry and fragrant so I grabbed two grams, at 7,50 p/g:

Quaint little shop, aardige staff :!: