Johnny

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Johnny

I like Johnny
No votes
I don't like Johnny
No votes

Total votes: 0

elasticband

Re: Johnny

Post by elasticband »

Diesel type SSH, this does sound strange.

I tried the NL, it was okay I have had sweeter tastes and aromas from a Northern Lights though.

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
HisDudeness

Post by HisDudeness »

elasticband wrote:Diesel type SSH, this does sound strange.

I tried the NL, it was okay I have had sweeter tastes and aromas from a Northern Lights though.
That's the best way I can describe it, just had some diesely taste to it and not the normal 'hazey' flavour if you know what I mean!?

I liked the N. Lights myself, and just don't tend to see it that often in most shops - can you recommend any other place that has a good stock of it at all?
Mind If I Do a J?
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

No where.

Last place I experienced the sweet old school aroma was some NL from de graal.

Or the first batch if the silver fields from GA I would really taste the sweet NL aroma.

I will try johnnys again as I am going back later as my friends choco looked great.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

bought another bit of the kosher, without asking to see, wish i did.

Nothing like the last bit, it was dense rock solid kush nuggets. This is nothing similar, it has a horrible unflashed plant like taste, not impressed at all.

this would be the second shop that has sold me inferior product over the 4/20 weekend compared to what i would class as the normal standard.

I bought 2 grams somewhere yesterday and for their top end strain at 15e to be what i would consider wet is just not cool.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

the cheese hunt ended here with some Big buddhe cheese(g13?). 12.5 away to hopefully enjoy it now with some tobacco.....
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

never been here, but will have a look in next time as the hash menu sounds pretty good.
Pennyroyal Water

Post by Pennyroyal Water »

After buying a contaminated SSH here, I won´t return ever!

Can´t describe the bad mood I was in after putting a lighter-flame to a 5g-bud of expensive Super Silver Haze and seeing the whole bud burning down with a lot of sparkling in < 1 min with setting free a plastic-aroma to the air. So is was contaminated as hell! Google it if you don´t know what I mean...

So disappointed after buying the best tasting weed I´ve ever had in 2007 here - back then it was an incredible tasting Lavender that keeps me searching for such a nice tasting weed since then...

Shame on you selling contaminated shit!
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Same kind of thing as your Club Media post. You could have just bought a gram or two first to see what it was like instead of weighing in for 5g blind, straight off the bat.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Who in their right mind goes around Amsterdam buying 5g bags from apparently every shop they go into then sets fire to the bud each time? Ridiculous behaviour.

And as for all this plastic / contaminated nonsense, sure I'll believe there's the odd nasty thing out there, but for the most part bad weed in most coffeeshops is just badly flushed etc, not sprayed or contaminated that obviously or else far more people would experience and report it.

Either the poster is hideously unlucky, or he's somewhat misguided imho.
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

Went in here on Friday for a quick fly and buy. I asked the lady budtender for some of the contaminated swag but alas she said they were all out... just sold the last 5g's.

Instead, I settled for a couple of grams of their OG Diesel at 10e per g. The BT stripped all the stems and twigs off the nugs without me asking and served me up the best bits out the tub. Welcoming and friendly service.

The OG Diesel is really nice especially for it's price tag. Tastes Diesely with a bit more of a thump in the hit.

Also purchased a couple of their hashes back in October, Kaviaar and Tbizla Jasmine, both of which were great and at a nice price.

Nice local shop, one which I will continue to visit. :mrgreen:
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Is this place just another Boerenjongens coffeshop ? Went here today and the layout and menu looks similar.
Got great Super Silver Strawberry for 9,5 and Casey Jones 11
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Visited the shops homepage, clicked on the "social media" link and found some music videos, this is one I thought was worth sharing :mrgreen:

"WELCOME TO HOLLAND"

edit: dunno why link is not working, maybe u cant put youtube videos in this part of the forum..?

here's a link u can click and watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3ILx1NOpRA

by the way, if boerejongens have bought this shop, maybe thats a reason why it seems their prices have increased in the past few years..? I dont know. But that could be the case. Or perhaps its just a general price-increase all shops go thru and have done.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

Actaully its cheaper that it used to be ...just too many fruity names like Banana Kush , Papaya Kush don't trust is so easily.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

@Black-King - I fixed the video for you. You only need the bit after the v=
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Went here in late November. There was a group of about half a dozen in front of me, not all of whom had IDs. They were told that nobody without ID could stay, so they all left. I waited until they'd all cleared out, hoping not to be asked for ID myself (it was in my money belt, and a bit cold for an impromptu strip), and wasn't asked for ID. Felt slightly miffed.

They had the famous AK Choco Kush Bloc for €8.50, so I bought a gram. And whatever it is, it's not what Boerejongens is selling under the same name at the moment. It looks, tastes and acts like reasonably decent, but not terribly memorable, standard Moroccan hash.

Interesting also to look at the Google reviews for this shop, along with those for Boerejongens. They both get top reviews – from people who appear to exist solely for the purpose of praising the chain's products. Come on, guys. We're not idiots. More genuine reviews have a few negative things to say, and someone responds to them. Nice to see that they interact, although it seems to my jaundiced eye that they're a bit touchy.