Popeye

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Popeye

I like Popeye
80%
I don't like Popeye
20%

Total votes: 124

Tokeing tom

Re: Popeye

Post by Tokeing tom »

I popped my head in the door as I read here he had dropped his prices to somewhat affordable rates. Aladdins chocolate was back up to 15 a g, i just leftf

Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Walked by a few times this week and saw work going on and it basically fully closed. Walked up to the door yesterday to fear the worst that the shop will reopen in the summer :lol: :lol:
djreign

Post by djreign »

Sanchez_ wrote: Fri 8th Apr 2022 08:34 pm Walked by a few times this week and saw work going on and it basically fully closed. Walked up to the door yesterday to fear the worst that the shop will reopen in the summer :lol: :lol:
Oh please no, I cycled passed many times over the weekend, delighted to see it closed and hopefully stays that way :D
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

djreign wrote: Wed 13th Apr 2022 06:00 pm
Sanchez_ wrote: Fri 8th Apr 2022 08:34 pm Walked by a few times this week and saw work going on and it basically fully closed. Walked up to the door yesterday to fear the worst that the shop will reopen in the summer :lol: :lol:
Oh please no, I cycled passed many times over the weekend, delighted to see it closed and hopefully stays that way :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

In its only defence: last time I went in probably 2018, they allowed you to sit in and consume product from elsewhere providing you bought a drink.

On my first visit here somewhere around 2008 they actually had some very good Pink Kush that I bought 3g of, on return visits it appeared sprayed and garbage much like the rest of the menu.

Maybe if it does come back it can be a fresh start and for the better? We can only hope I guess!?
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Popeye date November 26, 2022. Thanks to eLx.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Popeye/Menus/Popeye.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Jesscass

Bonus comment

Post by Jesscass »

This month:

Noticed renovation or shit about at least more than half a year ago and prayed as seemingly others here for a new take over only to find out they indeed just renovated according to that guy, who probably was born inside this hellhole, I approached out of sheer curiosity this month. What a waste of a licence. Damn you!
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Popeye dated 7 May 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Lebowski_duke

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Popeye/ ... opeye.html