City Hall

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like City Hall

I like this shop
88%
I don't like this shop
12%

Total votes: 17

samseed

Re: City Hall

Post by samseed »

ksw1 wrote:My mate got back from the dam on Monday he said the mango wasn't the best certainly not usual standard , not flushed very well he reckons :( please tell me this ain't the case and he's just being a picky fucker ???? Looking forward to the mango next week he's shattered my dreams hahaha :lol:

the mango is been a it of a hit a miss recently also with the nl5haze ,spoke to the owner at the last htcc and he was saying something about grower not taking it the full distance , this place holds the original nl5haze , so clean and clear , been getting both hazes from here since 2004 .

Do What Thou Wilt
spliphy2

Post by spliphy2 »

An underrated shop. This is a Haze Haven as they had 4-5 on the menu. The Mango Haze was outstanding from the quality of the bud and its effects. I like sativas and especially a well-grown Haze. I find it a happy high but for some it is overwhelming. Just smoke a bit less and wait until it fully comes on to judge how much to smoke.
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

Thanks for everyone's comments regarding this shop.
It'd be nice if we could get a pic of their menu.
Cheers
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

This is the only menu I've ever seen online for this shop, but it's about 2 years old.

"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

Any locals know any updates from this story in January this year,

Amsterdam police investigating mysterious death of coffeeshop owner found bleeding in street

http://www.amsterdamherald.com/index.ph ... ing-street
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

Cheers for the menu, LH.
More variety than I was expecting.
And larger shop too...
http://www.cityhall.nl/nl/index.html
Lemon Haze wrote:This is the only menu I've ever seen online for this shop, but it's about 2 years old.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Yeah, I've always walked by and gone into GH since it's more well known. But not next time, I'll be stopping in for some Mango Haze for sure!
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

was here last weekend for the first time :) the staff was pretty friendly... I was there
for NL#5 Haze... loved this strain so much in the past 8) but it´s hard to find now...
The Weed was pre bagged but everything looked ok. The buds looked and smelled nice, too.
The taste was a little bit harsh but the effect was damn strong as I remembered from the last
batches of that strain... made me really high 8) the weed itself was ok flushed... not perfect but
ok.
They have a table and 2 seats outside in front of the shop... so another shop were it is possible to
smoke outside :o

From the effect the NL#5 Haze was great 8) I will check up their Mango Haze on my next visit...

If i remember right the menu is still the same as on the photo...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

tried their Mango Haze... good looking buds... nice smell but a little bit to sticky...
like the NL#5 Haze it´s pretty strong 8) Was the first I smoked on that day and
made me so nice high :lol:

Ice O Lator is not on the menu anymore... but Cheese is new on the list
lippyp22

Post by lippyp22 »

I love this place been coming here since my first trip over, in my opinion one of the best shops around the hazes always good quality and friendly service. Only downside is they got rid of the bob marley painting on the back wall :(
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Nl#5 Haze was pretty potent as the last time... this time it was perfectly flushed. White ash and
pretty smooth to smoke 8) Smoked it in the wonderfull sun on the seats outside of the shop and
watched the world go by...

@Samseed Are you the man on your avatar picture? When yes I think I saw you in the near of
Coffeeshop City Hall last Saturday... or the man looked 100% like your picture :mrgreen:
lippyp22

Post by lippyp22 »

Good to hear the shop is still open and still selling some the best hazes I have had in the dam, can't wait to come back here
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

the mango looked and smelled nicer than the NL#5, it looked slightly discolored. both felt sticky. I took the mango to smoke in the sun with some beer, i doubt it would have burned so well without tobacco, especially in this humidity.

Apart from a stop for some sun smoke while in the area i doubt i would go back.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
nathan420stoner

Post by nathan420stoner »

NL Haze 12/g -Nice haze taste with old school flavour of the NL coming threw,Strong Smell of Haze bit sticky but a nice smoke

Mango Haze 13/g - Similar taste as the lemon but more sweet, also a bit sticky, Nice fruity smell also a nice smoke
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Always worth a try..will check it out
rockin into the night