Family First (formerly Bushdocter Amstel)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Family First

I like Family First
80%
I don't like Family First
20%

Total votes: 5

Jesscass

Family First (formerly Bushdocter Amstel)

Post by Jesscass »

ACD page: Family First (formerly Bushdocter Amstel)

Thought there already was a thread, however.

Last week:

Been here before after take over and wanted to see if anything interesting is on. Mid-aged budtendress showed a couple of hashes and their blonde Champagne(13€/g)looked tempting. Bummer we didn't make it back here as we thought the other Bushdocter(Thorbeckeplein) is belonging to them as well which it clearly is not we inconveniently found out. Then next time, right?

Marok21

Re: Family First (formerly Bushdocter Amstel)

Post by Marok21 »

I like that place but I asked to see their Ice O Lator (20€/g) but it didn´t looked really good to me... darker green bits skuff like... had a similar looking so called "Ice O Lator" from coffeeshop Slow Motion in Maastricht some years ago and I was pretty dissapointed by it. Well I didn´t tried Family Firsts version so I can´t say how it really is but be warned before blind buying it.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Family First fated March 16, 2019. Thanks to pennah.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/FamilyFi ... First.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Freshprince86

Post by Freshprince86 »

round bout august last year, the mago haze hash was really good.. nice bubbling when gettin hot, really sticky ( bt packed it into paper and after that into the bag).price was okay.. weed nothing special, only grabbed 2g of mango..
- as wars come and go, my soldier stays eternal -
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Family First dated September 25, 2019. Thanks to gtsreggae.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/FamilyFi ... First.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (11 Jan 2020)

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (27 Jan 2020)

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Real happy to see Live Resin & Clear Solventless Hash Rosin on menus in Amsterdam! Shout out to Family First for shaking things up!
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

AudioKush wrote: Sat 1st Feb 2020 01:12 pm Real happy to see Live Resin & Clear Solventless Hash Rosin on menus in Amsterdam! Shout out to Family First for shaking things up!
I'm sorry, that's a little to expensive for my taste. You can get a full gram in Arizona for as low as $30.00. :roll: :mrgreen:

I'll stick with the flower or hash. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Agreed €180 a gram is crazy money I could never justify that when so many places have rosin presses why not press your own... if that what floats your boat
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

So, by the look of the menu, this place is still basically Bushdoctors?!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

KeyMonCha wrote: Sat 1st Feb 2020 02:28 pm So, by the look of the menu, this place is still basically Bushdoctors?!
"Family First" is run by the son of the deceased owner of Bushdoctor... while the bushdoctor coffeeshop at Thorbeckeplein still exist and have a different menu than Family First.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

€180 a gram? I hope they get raided that’s rip off prices!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 1st Feb 2020 02:16 pm Agreed €180 a gram is crazy money I could never justify that when so many places have rosin presses why not press your own... if that what floats your boat
AzLaker wrote: Sat 1st Feb 2020 01:56 pm I'm sorry, that's a little to expensive for my taste. You can get a full gram in Arizona for as low as $30.00.
DjShaggy wrote: Sat 1st Feb 2020 05:04 pm €180 a gram? I hope they get raided that’s rip off prices!
180€/g sounds like rip off for sure :? but I can´t imagine that it´s usual Rosin for example... or why they sell their "Mandarin Rosin" and "Zkittles Wax" for half the price? there must be a difference... maybe the Rosin is made of high quality ice hash but even that would not justify the high price... furthermore I thought Wax is like the best extract there is so why is that Live Resin so much more expensive? (well I am not an expert on extracts :roll: ). Or does the USA flags on the menu right next to the names of that extracts mean that it´s imported stuff from the USA and thats the reason why they sell it so outrageously expensive? :?
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 1st Feb 2020 09:40 pm
Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 1st Feb 2020 02:16 pm Agreed €180 a gram is crazy money I could never justify that when so many places have rosin presses why not press your own... if that what floats your boat
AzLaker wrote: Sat 1st Feb 2020 01:56 pm I'm sorry, that's a little to expensive for my taste. You can get a full gram in Arizona for as low as $30.00.
DjShaggy wrote: Sat 1st Feb 2020 05:04 pm €180 a gram? I hope they get raided that’s rip off prices!
180€/g sounds like rip off for sure :? but I can´t imagine that it´s usual Rosin for example... or why they sell their "Mandarin Rosin" and "Zkittles Wax" for half the price? there must be a difference... maybe the Rosin is made of high quality ice hash but even that would not justify the high price... furthermore I thought Wax is like the best extract there is so why is that Live Resin so much more expensive? (well I am not an expert on extracts :roll: ). Or does the USA flags on the menu right next to the names of that extracts mean that it´s imported stuff from the USA and thats the reason why they sell it so outrageously expensive? :?
Depends on your preference, but wax is deffo not among the top concentrates, that would be diamonds and sauce, live resin, shatter or HTFSEs (again, depending on your preferences). Solventless tend to be in the high end of the spectrum, especially price-wise. Many would consider wax as the lowest grade extract (BHO extract at least), crumble a step up, then shatter, then either d&s, live or High Terpene Full Spectrum Extracts (which AFAIK is just a variety of one of the previous)...

ETA: Think you are right that the high priced extracts are from the US and that is what "justifies" the price. Still fucked...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: