Smoke Palace

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Smoke Palace

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
100%
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 2

Daz1976

Smoke Palace

Post by Daz1976 »

ACD Page: Smoke Palace

Has anybody been to smoke palace recently - over by oosterpark? I’m going to be staying near there and, checking out the local coffeeshops, this place looks ok but can’t see any recent reviews - any help??

Smell the flowers while you can✌️
Not_the_monk

Re: Smoke Palace

Post by Not_the_monk »

Never been, but not sure you'll be able to either unfortunately - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36145
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

😬 what, seriously!! Can't find anything on Google, that's a shame - hope no-one was hurt. Looked like a good place to chill away from the centre 😢
gapie

Post by gapie »

kaboom baboom and its gone boom bap big explosion man
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

Back to the map then 🤓
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Near(ish) to there, Het Ballonetje is one of the best shops in the city, The Stud has a good menu and some reasonable prices normally, and I quite liked Happy People, good bench outside if the weather is ok and friendly service last time I was there.
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

Not_the_monk wrote: Tue 29th Jan 2019 05:50 pm Near(ish) to there, Het Ballonetje is one of the best shops in the city, The Stud has a good menu and some reasonable prices normally, and I quite liked Happy People, good bench outside if the weather is ok and friendly service last time I was there.
Cheers not_the_monk, het bellonetje is the reason I booked where I did lol, and to visit Eastwood and possibly the stud, although it looks a bit further than I first thought. We like to walk a lot so it's quite possible.

Totally agree about het ballonetje being one of the best, spent a good afternoon in here last year (when it was no.1 on the list to find😆) as long as you are able to get a seat down stairs!! Like a sweat box up the top lol
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

The Stud is defo worth the walk, from Smoke Palace it is most prob a 10-20min walk and Eastwood is a 10 min walk from the Stud, there are a few more in the area worth a visit if you have the time, Het Ballonetje (as you know), Happy People, Warda 2. Some of these I haven't visited for a few years so they may have had a name change or be shut, best check 1st.

The Stud, Eastwood and Smoke Palace I visited back in October 2018.

Have a good one.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:50 pm, edited 10 times in total.
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Rafiki wrote: Wed 21st Aug 2019 06:32 pm Says it's permanently closed? :wtf:
Yea since it got bombed, twice, earlier this year 👽
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
kaizmoto1489

Visited the palace - via oosterpark

Post by kaizmoto1489 »

Hi everyone,
Has anybody been to smoke palace recently - over by oosterpark?
I’m going to be staying near there and, checking out the local coffeeshops, this place looks ok but can’t see any recent reviews.
Can someone give me some advice?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kaizmoto1489 wrote: Mon 24th May 2021 03:55 am Hi everyone,
Has anybody been to smoke palace recently - over by oosterpark?
I’m going to be staying near there and, checking out the local coffeeshops, this place looks ok but can’t see any recent reviews.
Can someone give me some advice?
Hey :D

According to google the Coffeeshop Smoke Palace is permanently closed :? but there are other coffeeshops in the area of course. Well there are some smaller places like Coffeeshop Nachtegaal, Crash Light, The Point which I didn´t visited yet and the reviews on google seems also to be not so super good for these ones... but 10-15 minutes walk away is for example Coffeeshop Het Ballonnetje which is usally a very good place. I heard also some pretty good things about Coffeeshop Eastwood which is also in that distance. De Pijp area is also not far away with more good options.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Coffeeshop Eastwood is deffo worth a visit, a lot of us went by a couple of 420s ago, and they had pretty fire stuff which a lot of us liked IIRC. Het ballonnetje is one of the best shops in town for green, so that would be number one ofc, but if you're close to Eastwood and their standard is as it was a couple of years ago (or 3, 4 ish), it should be a good place to check out...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: