Coffeeshop Sensimillia (Frederick Hendrikbuurt)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Sensemillia

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 0

Nuggz

Coffeeshop Sensimillia (Frederick Hendrikbuurt)

Post by Nuggz »

ACD Page: Sensemillia

EDIT: Located at the following address -

Gillis van Ledenberchstraat 135
1052 LE Amsterdam

Thanks Maroc

So it seems there's no thread for this shop. I checked it's directory page even, also note this is a separate location, so don't merge it with the Sloterplas one please (& thanks).

Been on yet another "Haze kick" lately. The frosty, potent nug of "Dr. Haze" I procured in Delft got me back on that train. I digress, tried a few other wares around town as of late trying to sate that urge - Balloon's SSH (11 EUR per g) & Lemon Bubble from Voyagers.

Stopped by last night, there's no shortage of Hazes on their menu, I counted: SSH (8.75 EUR/g); Amnesia (8.75 EUR/g); Super Lemon Haze (11.50 EUR/g); G-13 Haze (11.50 EUR/g); Sensimillia Haze (12.50 EUR/g); and Sensimillia Special (12.50 EUR/g).

Asked BT for his recommendations on their top haze(s), naturally he mentioned the most expensive of the aforementioned, the G13, and the the Sensi Haze & Special. The Special was the first mentioned, as is after all the "house special". He showed me the the 3 tubs, the Sensi Haze & Special both looked and smelled quite lovely, with the Special being a hair prettier, more vibrant green, frosty etc. The G13 in comparison to those two just seemed kinda meh.

Grabbed a 1.5g baggie of the special and made off. Of all the hazes I've tried lately in Mokum, this was the best one. Very well manicured, frosty and full-flavored buds. Will be back for more. This is one of the shops I often forget to mention but I'd easily put it in my current top-5 for quality/consistency of wares, pricing is also quite reasonable too and this location is much closer to the center than their Sloterplas one.

I think it's a full-on Boerejongens model of shop, very sterile decor, clean, simple, tables to skin up and that's it (it's a B&F joint).
Last edited by Nuggz on Thu 28th Feb 2019 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marok21

Re: Coffeeshop Sensimillia (Frederick Hendrikbuurt)

Post by Marok21 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 27th Feb 2019 09:29 am So it seems there's no thread for this shop. I checked it's directory page even, also note this is a separate location, so don't merge it with the Sloterplas one please (& thanks).
I still want to visit Sensimillia at Sloterpas but I didn´t get there till now :? ... I didn´t know that they have a second shop, too. Thanks a lot :mrgreen: in times where many coffeeshops had to close and so on it´s nice to hear of a "new" coffeeshop I didn´t know before :D
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 27th Feb 2019 09:29 am Been on yet another "Haze kick" lately. The frosty, potent nug of "Dr. Haze" I procured in Delft got me back on that train. I digress, tried a few other wares around town as of late trying to sate that urge

I really enjoy the effect of many hazes especially when it´s nice weather outside... but tastewise I still prefer mostly indicas and hybrids :mrgreen:

Sensimillias Hazes sounds pretty interesting... I think I will check out their Hazes, too when I visit them :mrgreen:

By the way the adress of Sensimillia should be: Gillis van Ledenberchstraat 135, 1052 LE Amsterdam, Niederlande
Nuggz

Re: Coffeeshop Sensimillia (Frederick Hendrikbuurt)

Post by Nuggz »

On another quest for the best hazes in Amsterdam, which is akin to seeking out the best Hefeweizen in Germany.

Stopped in here, had a sniff at the many hazes, again as with nearly two years ago the Sensemilla Special & Sensemilla Haze were what were recommended by the staff, in the way of hazes.

This time the Haze smelled nicer than the special. Frosty lime green nugs, of pungent sweet overly candied lemon goodness. Many people are burnt out on hazes or turn their noses up at them, but I think a lot of those people either only smoked hazes in their flower diet, and thus had no variety, or just plain weed snobs.

Love a good haze, and this is one of the best I've seen in a while (AMS citrusy style haze, not old-school US style hazes alla Neville's). Priced at 12.50 EUR/g or 57.50 EUR for 5g, which comes out to 11.50 EUR/g. Anyway, this was a repeat purchase.

Haven't tried anything else, but will make a point to on my next visit...whenver that may be.