Jamaica Nijmegen

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Jamaica?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

FlyByNite

Jamaica Nijmegen

Post by FlyByNite »

ACD page: Jamaica, Nijmegen

Another new shop for coffeeshopmenus.org , Jamaica in Nijmegen dated August 18, 2019. Kudos Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Nijmeg ... maica.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Nootram

Re: Jamaica Nijmegen

Post by Nootram »

Would love a feedback from Dreaminjection; I have heard so many bad stuffs about this coffeeshop that I never dared to try it.

Coffeeshops Jetset and Dreadlock and 't Kunsje would be my advice, they have reasonable price and a good quality.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (24 Dec 2019)

For more menu updates check out www.audiokushhq.com
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Nootram wrote: Thu 26th Sep 2019 01:13 am Would love a feedback from Dreaminjection; I have heard so many bad stuffs about this coffeeshop that I never dared to try it.

Coffeeshops Jetset and Dreadlock and 't Kunsje would be my advice, they have reasonable price and a good quality.
Dreadlock/Jetset & Kunsje are nice shops. I will be stopping by both of them today for some content gathering.
In regards to Jamaica. When you walk in, it smells of a blueberry blunt wrap. Which is also tasted on their "fruit" strains. Some of the flowers there are really nice and some are suspect. The super jam kief is very nice. It isn't the finest micron dry sift by any means, so don't try to squish it, or you will get a low yield. But it is nice for putting on top of bongs.
Nootram

Post by Nootram »

Yeah, your list is indeed very accurate. Feel free to PM me next time you're in Nijmegen. Props for your work with the menus.

I went to Jetset last week for their SSH, I don't really like their other strains and they don't have much choice either. CAn't say about the hasj, the price drove me off a lot.
In regards to Jamaica. When you walk in, it smells of a blueberry blunt wrap. Which is also tasted on their "fruit" strains. Some of the flowers there are really nice and some are suspect. The super jam kief is very nice. It isn't the finest micron dry sift by any means, so don't try to squish it, or you will get a low yield. But it is nice for putting on top of bongs.
yeah, I've heard also some more stories (sprayed weed) from the locals, I will probably never try this one unless Apocalypse hit the others shops. and the black market
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

AudioKush wrote: Tue 21st Jan 2020 12:26 pm
Nootram wrote: Thu 26th Sep 2019 01:13 am Would love a feedback from Dreaminjection; I have heard so many bad stuffs about this coffeeshop that I never dared to try it.

Dreadlock/Jetset & Kunsje are nice shops. I will be stopping by both of them today for some content gathering.
I am not a regular visitor of Nijmegen but I´ve been there a few times :D Coffeeshop T´Kunsje seems to me like one of the best or maybe the best coffeeshop in town in terms of weed. Tried a few things of their menu and was overall pretty happy with what I got. Well I am not sure if it´s everytime the real strain like it says on the menu but anyways it was good :D their selection is also quite large for a coffeeshop in that area.
Nootram wrote: Tue 21st Jan 2020 03:17 pm yeah, I've heard also some more stories (sprayed weed) from the locals, I will probably never try this one unless Apocalypse hit the others shops.
Personaly I went to Coffeeshop Jetset one or two times... once I tried their "Hawaian Snow" weed because I heard some good things about it... the weed seemed kind of strange to me because it was very compact and very heavy. Well I know for example some strains that produce also very heavy compact buds like some kushes but that was kind of different. I still wasn´t 100% sure if it´s really not clean or something so I tried a joint but unfortunately it tasted kind of sharp to me and I stoped smoking it because of security reasons :lol:
Don´t get me wrong I also heard some good things about their quality so maybe I was only unlucky but especially at that time there was a lot of "bewerkte wiet" around in the coffeeshops especially in the border area. Like sprayed... with sand... I even saw weed that smelled like plastic when smoked :shock: so it´s no fairy tale :lol:

Coffeeshop Jamaica is a good example, too... like AudioKush wrote that disgusting fruity smell that you notice directly when entering the shop... it´s from their "Blueberry Kush" or "Pineapple Kush Haze" :lol: . It´s one of these products where flavor was added like for example in some coffeeshops "Strawberry Haze" or "Apple Haze"... well there is also a real strain called "Strawberry Haze" but that is something completely different... but like you said they also have some good products on their menu. Their "Good -a Good" and "Nougat" hash for example were pretty good in the past... furthermore I heard from locals some good things about their S5 Haze...
The Coffeeshop itself is kind of strange, too :lol: no seats, dark inside, sometimes pretty criminal looking people in the shop and that disgusting fruity smell :lol:
Last edited by Marok21 on Wed 22nd Jan 2020 06:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nootram

Post by Nootram »

Personaly I went to Coffeeshop Jetset one or two times... once I tried their "Hawaian Snow" weed because I heard some good things about it... the weed seemed kind of strange to me because it was very compact and very heavy. Well I know for example some strains that produce also very heavy compact buds like some kushes but that was kind of different. I still wasn´t 100% sure if it´s really not clean or something so I tried a joint but unfortunately it tasted kind of sharp to me and I stoped smoking it because of security reasons :lol:
Don´t get me wrong I also heard some good things about their quality so maybe I was only unlucky but especially at that time there was a lot of "bewerkte wiet" around in the coffeeshops especially in the border area. Like sprayed... with sand... I even saw weed that smelled like plastic when smoked :shock: so it´s no fairy tale :lol:
Thanks for your input! Still good to know that they can sell shit weed there, I'm more surprized at my luck with decent batch. Nothing really stand out but their SSH has always been at least OK level for its price. However, I've had the same kind of disappointment that you had with the Kronkel.
Coffeeshop Jamaica is a good example, too... like AudioKush wrote that disgusting fruity smell that you notice directly when entering the shop... it´s from their "Blueberry Kush" or "Pineapple Kush Haze" :lol: . It´s one of these products where flavor was added like for example in some coffeeshops "Strawberry Haze" or "Apple Haze"... well there is also a real strain called "Strawberry Haze" but that is something completely different... but like you said they also have some good products on their menu. Their "Good -a Good" and "Nougat" hash for example where pretty good in the past... furthermore I heard from locals some good things about their S5 Haze...
The Coffeeshop itself is kind of strange, too :lol: no seats, dark inside, sometimes pretty criminal looking people in the shop and that disgusting fruity smell :lol:
That's actually insane, I feel sad for people wasting their money and health on such products. I really enjoy some cafés but I'm not willing to gamble anymore on the quality, the legitimacy or the price of the products.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Nootram wrote: Tue 21st Jan 2020 03:17 pm Yeah, your list is indeed very accurate. Feel free to PM me next time you're in Nijmegen. Props for your work with the menus.
I didn't see this until now! Was in centrum 2 times this week doing some demos and content gathering.
Let's link up this coming week if you have time.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (6 March 2020)